Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

Comments

• Options
    Middlesbrough are worse than us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Middlesbrough are worse than us!

not possible
  • Options
    aaargh, somehow hull have to get a result but I doubt it
  • Options
    Oh well.
  • Options
    bloody overhyped bar codes
  • Options
    Viduka was superb tonight. Dowie seems to be doing a good job, we should never have sacked him.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Viduka was superb tonight. Dowie seems to be doing a good job, we should never have sacked him.

My boss, a Newcastle supporter, has taken some pleasure in our demise since Curbs left and has swallowed the "Careful What You Wish For" line the media have been pumping out hook, line & sinker. He also told me he was pleased that Dowie was working alongside Shearer! Well it's not looking quite such a wise move now is it? C'mon Hull get another please...
  • Options
    Stays like this Hull will stay up. Ferguson hates Shearer and will let Hull win. ;-)
  • Options
    Newcastle fans streaming out now. Wonderful supporters eh...
  • Options
    Roy Hodgson has turned Fulham into a very, very good side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How sad for the bar codes!! Oh please let them go in to free fall!!

Hodgson for Manager of the year, if Chelsea need a manager could doworse than Hodgson
  • Options
    It's the Iain Dowie factor. So Hull one point ahead of Newcastle in 17th with a 6 worse goal difference. On the last day Hull are at home to United (who will play a weakened side) and Newcastle are at Villa. I can see them both losing and Hull staying up and the Magpies falling from grace!
  • Options
    Who are Boro playing next week? If they win and the other two lose Hull and Barcodes go down
  • Options
    Boro need towin by a landslide
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Who are Boro playing next week? If they win and the other two lose Hull and Barcodes go down
    West Ham away. They have an inferior goal diff too.
  • Options
    Newcastle will somehow get out of this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Newcastle will somehow get out of this.

Have to agree. Villa are on a terrible run so i think Newcastle will get a draw and Hull will lose and go down. Hope i'm wrong though, would love Newcastle to go down
  • Options
    Man U would love to see Shearer suffer, so I hope they put the under 5's out
  • Options
    Kap
    I think Man U have a good enough squad that anyone who plays next Sunday will be pushing for a bench warming spot in the CL final?
    Cant see them losing in the form they are in.

Villa didnt look so hot and may well lose
    Boro are down - did you see the swathes of empty seats? Even their own fans know it!
    Sunderland? Well that would be too freaky a set of results and the corruption in the PL wouldnt allow itself to be made that obvious.

I really really want Dowie to go down. I mean what were they thinking? What new hallucinatory drugs do they have up there in the Big Market? Dowie?
    Pleaaase let them go down.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]Kap
    I think Man U have a good enough squad that anyone who plays next Sunday will be pushing for a bench warming spot in the CL final?
    Cant see them losing in the form they are in..

I know, my hope is that they draw (They drew against us when they had done and dusted the league, both times at Old Trafford) and Villa draw against Bar codes. The only saving grace is that if Bar codes succeed, the will have Dowie and Shearer next season -- ugly and clueless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the time I thought the look on Dowie's face when Fulham scored would be the highlight of my day yesterday but I was wrong....

in the end the highlight of my day turned out to be the look on Dowie's face as Viduka's "equaliser" was disallowed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HugoZHackenbush[/cite]At the time I thought the look on Dowie's face when Fulham scored would be the highlight of my day yesterday but I was wrong....

in the end the highlight of my day turned out to be the look on Dowie's face as Viduka's "equaliser" was disallowed.

LOL quality
  • Options
    Favourite quote from last week
    The big elbowed one
    ''Best team won. No Complaints. But I thought their first goal was offside''
    Err right then no complaints?!
    Just beating Nevil Neville's son, Phil
    ''I've never been so certain about anything in my life. I want to be a coach. Or a manager, I'm not sure which...''
    Pure class Phil
  • Options
    Newcastle will somehow get out of this.
    Quite simple really, all they have to do is not get beat! I hope and I pray, that maybe someday..
  • Options
    i went with my friend who is a newcastle fan to the fulham game and they were so poor. if the toon dont go down it will only be by default. its a shame 4 teams cant get relegated.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the crowd shot of Mike Salad Didger Ashley and some Jordanesque bint, minus two bits of plastic, looking miserable.
  • Options
    Newcastle are awful. Villa at home will attack them and I reckon Milner will put his old club down.

Hull will do a Bradford from years back a get a shock 1-0 win vs United.

Or United will trounce Hull and Newcastle will scrap a 1-1 draw and stay up and Shearer will be hailed as the new Messiah
  • Options
    if ManU beat Hull by 3 goals and if Newcastle lose to Villa then a Boro win at West Ham would see them stay up

sadly Villa are poor at the moment so I can see Newcastle getting a point
  • Options
    "Newcastle United could play themselves out of a £140m takeover if they are demoted from the Premier League this weekend" :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/19/newcastle-united-offer-mike-ashley
  • Options
    It just gets better :-)