Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women

Comments

• Options
    She's just done it again, she is off to Madrid Sunday to do some training sessions for 2 days, rings me in the office with our phones going mad and customers waiting to be served, asking me what suitcase do you think she should take?
    I explain that I dont have time for this as I'm busy, her reply "well, my office need to know as they are booking my flight", so I gently explain, that it's her business trip, her office and her clothes, and I'm busy, she then gets the hump and hangs up.

Come on women of CL, tell me at what point in her mind did my customers and my job become secondary and her suitcase question become priority?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I dunno da9.

that sounds like grounds for disengagement myself. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]She's just done it again, she is off to Madrid Sunday to do some training sessions for 2 days, rings me in the office with our phones going mad and customers waiting to be served, asking me what suitcase do you think she should take?
    I explain that I dont have time for this as I'm busy, her reply "well, my office need to know as they are booking my flight", so I gently explain, that it's her business trip, her office and her clothes, and I'm busy, she then gets the hump and hangs up.

Come on women of CL, tell me at what point in her mind did my customers and my job become secondary and her suitcase question become priority?

Why you being so insensitive?

If you cared you'd know the answer anyway....

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]She's just done it again, she is off to Madrid Sunday to do some training sessions for 2 days, rings me in the office with our phones going mad and customers waiting to be served, asking me what suitcase do you think she should take?

Sounds like she not only values your opinion but more importantly feels the need to involve you in her trip.

Subconsciously she realizes that she is "deserting" you by going on the trip and wants to re-assure you that you are still wanted and a part of her life.

Now with that in mind the answer have been

"Thanks for asking me, you are better placed to judge than me but for what is is worth take the big one so you can bring us back lots of mementos and presents for the house. Love you but got to go as have a customer here and we need all that money for the wedding"
  • Options
    She can't believe you consider your job more important than her........ tut tut

Don't forget to let us know ..... which suitcase she eventually does take. .... ?
    We wait with baited breath.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Sounds like she not only values your opinion but more importantly feels the need to involve you in her trip.

Subconsciously she realizes that she is "deserting" you by going on the trip and wants to re-assure you that you are still wanted and a part of her life.

Now with that in mind the answer have been

"Thanks for asking me, you are better placed to judge than me but for what is is worth take the big one so you can bring us back lots of mementos and presents for the house. Love you but got to go as have a customer here and we need all that money for the wedding"

Yeah, but your a nicer person than me :-), and I've never been a diplomat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]

Yeah, but your a nicer person than me :-), and I've never been a diplomat.

I'm a nicer person than you Aw, shucks.

See you can do compliments when you want to! Just pretend your partner is me... Oh, hang on maybe that's not a good idea. : - )
  • Options
    Henry's not a nice person - or it would say so on the OS.

;o)
  • Options
    Da9 might not have been about her case mate might have meant she wanted to hear for soft sweet whispers from you down the old dog and bone ------what she got was "naff off im busy !"

Patio nice places to bury arguements-- ask the gooner twat under mine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Henry's not a nice person - or it would say so on the OS.

;o)

Those lazy b*******s in the Comms team, hate the lot of them : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for all the feedback but the remark about going to the dark side was errrrrr tongue in cheek!

Thing is, I have had my share of nutters. Not long dumped split up with Tasha the stripper and I thought she was brilliant at first but that act was obviously to lull me into a false sense of safety. Complete and utter loony!

My thought train has always been along the lines of casting my fishing net as far and wide as I can and hopefully catching a prize one.

Unfortunatley it don't work like that! Or so it seems!

My biggest gripe that I will never get though is girls say one thing, not a hint dropping sort of thing, and expect me to take it in a completely different way and meaning. I am in no way a naive man but jesus H I'm just not into playing games, I seem to be getting angrier about shit like that as it is just hard graft for no reason at all.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    yeah right carts and gumbo dont pole goats ;-)
  • Options
    Ok, ok you've seen through the facade!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I could be a millionaire if I had the money
    I could own a mansion, no I don't think I'd like that
    But I might write a song that makes you laugh, now that would be funny
    And you could tell your friends in England you'd like that
    But now I've chosen aeroplanes and boats to come between us
    And a line or two on paper wouldn't go amiss
    How is Worcestershire? Is it still the same between us?
    Do you still use television to send you fast asleep?
    Can you last another week? Does the cistern still leak?
    Or have you found a man to mend it?
    Oh, and by the way, how's your broken heart?
    Is that mended too? I miss you
    I miss you, I really do.

I've been reading Browning, Keats and William Wordsworth
    And they all seem to be saying the same thing for me
    Well I like the words they use, and I like the way they use them
    You know, Home Thoughts From Abroad is such a beautiful poem
    And I know how Robert Browning must have felt
    'Cause I'm feeling the same way about you
    Wondering what you're doing and if you need some help
    Do I still occupy your mind? Am I being so unkind?
    Do you find it very lonely, or have you found someone to laugh with?
    Oh, and by the way, are you laughing now?
    'Cause I'm not, I miss you
    I miss you, I really do.

I really do.

If I had a Million Dollars.......
    I'd be rich
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite] I am in no way a naive man but jesus H I'm just not into playing games, I

You either have to play the game - or not, Carts. Your choice. Simple as.

And it doesn't have to be one way traffic, either - it's just a game of wits,
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose ......but often, it doen't really matter - so whooosh! over your head.

;o)
  • Options
    Cart's just chill. If it seems like game playing & hard work & you're not happy walk away. It should only start being like that once you've made some kind of commitment & you can't do that so easily. So until you find that lucky man (tongue in cheek, yeah righto) enjoy yourself & laugh at the sad little games 8-)
  • Options
    Sounds to me like you are still chasing Girls when what yo really want is a Woman. They are few and far between these days it seems. I am one of the lucky ones and found my perfect match right under my nose. Sometimes you just have to open your eyes a little wider.
  • Options
    so nice to read nice posts on marriage love romance...alas my faith got dashed when after 10 years of marriage and three young uns...she ran off with someone she always wanted to be with he left his wife and ding dong within week she ran off............but that was 8 years ago ( actual worked out fine as i come back to area and started going valley again ! ) its took few years to get trust in ladies back.but have great lady now.........

so to honour all other halfs how about a bring your other half for a quid day..at the valley...just see us all shaking our heads as the othe half say another embarising comment.........
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]nice to have some nice comments rather than comments such as "bang her" etc.

Lol I was only kidding I have been in a very comfortable relationship for four and a half years My girlfriend has carried me through some difficult times and visa versa ;o) I wouldn't ever think of any women in the way i described...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]
    so to honour all other halfs how about a bring your other half for a quid day..at the valley...just see us all shaking our heads as the othe half say another embarising comment.........

I prefer a Bring a Mistress to the Match initiative.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great idea and maybe like seats we could have a swop day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]

I prefer a Bring a Mattress to the Match initiative.

;o)
  • Options
    chuck your st's into a hat and pick one out and sit with the mrs of the season ticket holder for a game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]chuck your st's into a hat and pick one out and sit with the mrs of the season ticket holder for a game?

What if you pull Tavern out though!
  • Options
    she'd think bonus!

urghhhhhh
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm not included cos I have a ST with my fella and don't moan. (!) Brenda and Tav arent included either - unlucky if you were going to try to pick hers :-)

Its only for women that don't go football regularly.

edited to say: if I was involved and picked out tav it would be a pleasure to sit with him - compared to the other possibilities I could pick out!
  • Options
    How has this thread gone from Carter being a straight hitting Jedi to the Darkside and now ont Swinging at the valley??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]How has this thread gone from Carter being a straight hitting Jedi to the Darkside and now ont Swinging at the valley??

Cos women got involved, and things always go off on a tangent.
  • Options
    well i have to say it has made for interesting reading :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]How has this thread gone ont Swinging at the valley??

Because some might think it could be more entertaining than the football?