Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Simon E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Just arrived in HK, I have been told by good sources (hotel reception) that the Chinese takeover rumour is untrue ... so one down, Middle East / Irish / Nigerian etc still to go.
    Well that's me convinved then. What's the betting that this thread gets up to 3000 before anything (either way) is announced by the club?

3000 by lunch time today? no way.
  • Maybe shortly after the announcement though, I can't wait, thanks for the heads up henry. This is it!
  • Are we there yet...?
  • Bit quiet on here, they will all be back after tomorrows game with details of who they saw/didnt see in the directors box, or what was heard from the cleaner in the north stand toilets or club shop.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Are we there yet...?

No donkey !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Bit quiet on here, they will all be back after tomorrows game with details of who they saw/didnt see in the directors box, or what was heard from the cleaner in the north stand toilets or club shop.

Can anyone near the directors box and/or main reception remember to take and use their camera phone so we can identify "mystery" people like Maurice Hatter.

If you do see someone who "looks rich" don't be shy. Ask them who they are and when will the deal be done?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Are we there yet...?

No donkey !!
    Well get one...
  • Takeover is now off as we have started to slide down the table!
  • edited September 2009
    get in the ground early today.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]get in the ground early today. you will be pleased
    announcement about the pot holes???
  • Sponsored links:

• I have completely given up hope of takeover now.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I have completely given up hope of takeover now.

You've been saying that or something similar for months : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Its true !

Errrrm...not quite Shooters..nothing....and I mean nothing, is true in this thread!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Its true !

Errrrm...not quite Shooters..nothing....and I mean nothing, is true in this thread!

There have been so many conflicting messages, negative and positive, that the law of averages means one of the nearly 2,300 must surely be true ... which is mine of course ;-)

When you come on this thread it's like entering another parallel world
  • edited September 2009
    not happening in the programme today.well thats wot ive been told i dont believe f--k all anymore.
  • Apparently there's a takeover happening???
  • [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]i dont believe f--k all

who's f--k all?
  • I would say he is on a wind up.. After all it is not often spurs are top of the table !! thaks for the heads up sounds like a wind up
  • Sponsored links:

• Am sat in the liberal club reading over this thread again. And i have come to a conclusion. I have started a couple rumours and think that the takeover is most definitely not going to happen. FACT .
  • Am sat in the liberal club reading over this thread again. And i have come to a conclusion. I have started a couple rumours and think that the takeover is most definitely not going to happen. FACT .
  • You can say that again!
  • Patience people - lets just enjoy the football for now. It's not as if we can spend any money is it
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Patience people - lets just enjoy the football for now. It's not as if we can spend any money is it

no ?? Could sign a few on loan becoming permanent in January, so yes we can spend money.
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Patience people - lets just enjoy the football for now. It's not as if we can spend any money is it

exactly i really dont care anymore we kept our best players despite there being press reports that we were in danger of iminent administration iif the takeover didnt happen soon,

either people with money at the club see potential in the team and decided to keep it together until newyear where we can see where we are,
    maybe some of our richer members of the board have decided the offeres on the table are not good enough and wont accept a shite offer

or people are interested but everything has to be right and we wont here until it is done

just relax enjoy the football we have a great squad we are top of the league we are not short in any areas the youth team players are easily good enough for this level

i said before the window closed keep the boys together give us some hope and we will support again they did that and more so i am a very happy addick right now
  • Apparently Derek Ufton had a minder in the lounges before the game today. What was all that about?

That can't be true either, if you're right. Only if you're not.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Apparently Derek Ufton had a minder in the lounges before the game today. What was all that about?

"i could be so good for you"