Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/birmingham_city/8257789.stm

I think I've seen a few rumours on here about Sullivan maybe involved in any possible takeover for us.
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why did you resurface it :'o(
  • lets hope he ditches that suit.... I think I'd prefer Mike Ashleys mob if forced to choose.
  • edited September 2009
    I don't know about that, I would be more likely to buy a programme if Sullivan took editorial control than Ashley.
  • Now that would be interesting!
  • Is it the sport that he does or 'something' else
  • With Ashley we'd all get to drink alcohol free lager in view of the pitch...

:D
  • I regret to announce that because of due diligence I cannot, at this time, confirm or deny the existence of another Takeover Thread
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]West Ham ![/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The on/off saga at Brum, may be one of the reasons why our takeover hasn't happened yet - though even I would prefer the smiler to Brady.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]West Ham !

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The on/off saga at Brum, may be one of the reasons why our takeover hasn't happened yet - though even I would prefer the smiler to Brady.

Has Karen Brady been a "wouldya" yet ?
  • Languishing on page 2 FFS
  • [

Has Karen Brady been a "wouldya" yet ?[/quote]

She is now!
  • I'm increasingly of the opinion 'better the devil you know...' compared to some of the current rumoured alternatives...
  • Here's an actual FACT for the thread (one of the first ;-))
    Phil Parkinson has said that one consortium spoke to him and told him he would have loads of money to spend, that fell through.. next consortium said a very similar line just 2 days before the end of the transfer window, and he couldn't say any more on the matter.
  • Better the devil you know? Does that mean a no to Karen Brady as a wouldya? I am not allowed to say because of due diligence etc. You know the score by now.
  • Come on you know you want too!
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Better the devil you know? Does that mean a no to Karen Brady as a wouldya? I am not allowed to say because of due diligence etc. You know the score by now.

1-1?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good work dazzler, rescuing the thread before it hit the second page. I guess there is a clue to new owners in your pic. Is it a shipping, or an explosives company? Or could it be that the picture is actually a terrorist attack and you are indicating a middle east connection.

Pirates! I would like the club to be taken over by pirates, would be interesting anyway.
  • Bump.

Lazy journos are advised to read the Valley top up thread to fill their columns at the weekend. It includes the names of newly interested parties including a Mr pacca Mr piggle and a consortium headed by triplets who live in a bush. FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]and a consortium headed by triplets who live in a bush. FACT

How am I meant to keep it quiet now? Just don't tell them which bush we live in!!
  • edited September 2009
    I am on holiday next week and will not have internet access. Will the takeover happen whilst i am away?
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]I am on holiday next week and will have internet. Will the takeover happen whilst i am away?
    In a nut shell, No.
  • David Gold was on Talksport this morning and confirmed that when the sale of Brum goes through, Sullivan and Gold would be looking to invest in a club in the South. Not Wales, the Midlands or the North. They want to be near their homes. Make of it what you will...
  • I think at least one of them supports West Ham.
  • edited September 2009
    The Guardian Sport section reported monies arriving ..........but I left the section in the pub and I cant find it online.....anyone else get it ?
  • [cite]Posted By: holyjo[/cite]The Guardian Sport section reported monies arriving ..........but I left the section in the pub and I cant find it online.....anyone else get it ?

Richard Murray and Sir Mo Hatter are putting their hands in their pockets
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: holyjo[/cite]The Guardian Sport section reported monies arriving ..........but I left the section in the pub and I cant find it online.....anyone else get it ?

Richard Murray and Sir Mo Hatter are putting their hands in their pockets

well i never said it first so i cannot be accused of breaking the silence

so i will now confirm that i have also heard this

also that makes me and Barnsey (NSS) winners of the champers as we said ages ago that muzza was with a really rich fella who we reckoned was the major player and it turned out to be Sir mo although ridiculed at the time i believe those who laugh last laugh longest

so chill that bottle chaps i shall collect at the exeter game ching ching