Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Damn thats oil we need on the takeover thread, the start of a series of arabia based puns

So we've palm-ed the club off to some Arabians?

I've heard it's a middle eastern Welshman who's leading this.

Sheikhi Stevens
  • They've certainly come a long way just Dubai a football club.
  • If the rumours about our financial plight being true if the TO doesn't go through then we are caught between an Iraq and a hard place.
  • It's time for the board to Mecca its mind up om this.
  • Valley to be sold and ala MK Dons we are moving to Camel Hempstead.....FACT
  • it was nearly at the bottom shg you just couldnt resist could you
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Valley to be sold and ala MK Dons we are moving to Camel Hempstead.....FACT

Sorry thats jusaddam lie !
  • I heard that the once the takeover goes throug, pre-match entertainment is going to be provided by Sandy Shaw, Oasis and Robert Palmer
  • Red Red Robin to be replaced with Midnight at the oasis.
  • I heard they were only coming to us for a bit of prophet.
  • Sponsored links:

• If the TO doesn't happen then it might mean that some of our better players will desert us.
  • But we are just going to have to be patient and kuwait for the deal to go through.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Red Red Robin to be replaced with Midnight at the oasis.

Or Rock the Kasbah.
  • To be honest though, even if we go up this year there is a big GULF between the divisions.
  • Whats all this arabic rubbish
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc1263[/cite]Whats all this arabic rubbish

It's just shi'ite.
  • if you think tahs bad you wait till they work out how to write it the other day for over an hour it was like watching aljezeri TV
  • آسف ماذا
  • see here we go again
  • when they found out Lawrence wasnt running the team anymore the arabs pulled out.

The south africans thought we still did that dance in the warm up so that was the end of them

That just left........ Oh sorry batteries going on the mobile. Tell you later.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh you tease...:o)
  • Why don't we ask Derren Brown...?
  • I think the fact that Parky et al are doing a Q&A next week is a clear indication that the takeover is off, or on, not sure which.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I think the fact that Parky et al are doing a Q&A next week is a clear indication that the takeover is off, or on, not sure which.

Will they be under the NDA? If so it will like the interviews with police suspects. "No comment".
  • Is Today the Day ?
  • [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I think the fact that Parky et al are doing a Q&A next week is a clear indication that the takeover is off, or on, not sure which.

Will they be under the NDA? If so it will like the interviews with police suspects. "No comment".

It would be funny if Waggy was there putting his hand over the mic and whispering to the trio after every question, before saying we cannot answer that at this stage.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]........... and Robert Palmer

Blimey, where did they dig him up?
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]........... and Robert Palmer

Blimey, where did they dig him up?

Well he was addicted............
  • Just arrived in HK, I have been told by good sources (hotel reception) that the Chinese takeover rumour is untrue ... so one down, Middle East / Irish / Nigerian etc still to go.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Just arrived in HK, I have been told by good sources (hotel reception) that the Chinese takeover rumour is untrue ... so one down, Middle East / Irish / Nigerian etc still to go.
    Well that's me convinved then. What's the betting that this thread gets up to 3000 before anything (either way) is announced by the club?