Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: joeaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Kap's icon picture is of the new owners. You have to look carefully to see, but if you stare right into the image it becomes clear.

Kap's icon? Thought it was a picture of the sky at night... So aliens from outer space it is then!

You're not looking hard enough
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: joeaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Kap's icon picture is of the new owners. You have to look carefully to see, but if you stare right into the image it becomes clear.

Kap's icon? Thought it was a picture of the sky at night... So aliens from outer space it is then!

You're not looking hard enough

Had another look... looks like an x-ray of Murray's wallet... This T/O better happen soon!
  • On the evidence presented by Kap, the new owner is the famous Stranglers drummer, Mr Jet Black. I think it was decided Something better change, it should be done in 5 minutes. I haven't seen any announcement, but there's Always the Sun.

I need to (Get a) Grip
  • Seems like we have been hanging around too long waiting for the right man to roll up in his tank.
  • are you saying the board are no more heroes?
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Seems like we have been hanging around too long waiting for the right man to roll up in his tank.
    does this mean that there'll be no more heroes anymore?
  • Sorry Henry you beat me to it. Bloody iphone
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]are you saying the board are no more heroes?

No, Something better change.....
  • don't worry, it'll be golden brown ( no not gordon brown thank god )
  • Still we've got nothing Touloise......
  • Sponsored links:

• Heard the buyer is Dagenham Dave
  • [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Heard the buyer is Dagenham Dave

What the London Lady who eats Peaches whilst Hanging Around with her (go) Buddy (go) but 5 Minutes later Walk(s) On By through the English Towns with the Duchess and has The Raven on her shoulder in Paradise ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Heard the buyer is Dagenham Dave

What the London Lady who eats Peaches whilst Hanging Around with her (go) Buddy (go) but 5 Minutes later Walk(s) On By through the English Towns with the Duchess and has The Raven on her shoulder in Paradise ?

i heard she was a european female and a very strange little girl but you know it's probably only skin deep and it'll no doubt end in 96 tears, with no mercy
  • before i go to bed can you please stop bumping this thread by putting pointless drivel about bumping the thread
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]before i go to bed can you please stop bumping this thread by putting pointless drivel about bumping the thread

He's gone to bed..............
    Carry On Guys !!
  • Been away.............Anything ?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Been away.............Anything ?

No just people bumping by posting drivel about bumping, which I have now resolved not to do at NLA's request. So I won't
  • Takeover is going through and the people involved are very powerful.
    The last person within the game to moan about the takeover was Simon Davey saying how the takeover was preventing him from signing Andy Gray. As the takeover was a secret within the game, and was not to be metioned to mere mortal supporters, our people had him removed as a warning to any other disenters within the league !!!
  • Don't forget, we don't want to bump this so as not to overload the server
  • Good point stonemuse and duly noted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we there yet
  • this thread is as nearly as tedious as the word association thread. should be dive bombed.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]this thread is as nearly as tedious as the word association thread. should be dive bombed.

"but still they come back..............."
  • Just off to Paris. Hold the front page until I return.
  • see we have not wrote Bumped for ages yet this thread keeps going back to the top I go to bed get up and there it is right at the top might as well have a sticky on this it is so popular
  • What NLA said. FACT
  • Kiely was the studio guest for the game in Sky on Saturday. He said "I understand a takeover is imminent"

I remember reading he was a good friend of Peter Varney - wonder whether he's comment was based on inside knowledge or rumours the rest of us have been reading?
  • [cite]Posted By: DessieValley[/cite]Kiely was the studio guest for the game in Sky on Saturday. He said "I understand a takeover is imminent"

oh god, hear we go again!? get ready for the ride.
  • stop posting rumours it just makes this go back to the top

ooops