Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]MoG pressed F5 and the TO has been put back another week.

Bloody hell, not again! MOG, you gotta be more careful!
  • If nothing has happened this week, we are in the Directors Box seats & Celebration Suite for the Southampton game for Weststandcookie's 30th Birthday, So I'll have a bit of a nose around :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]MoG pressed F5 and the TO has been put back another week.

Bloody hell, not again! MOG, you gotta be more careful!

t'was an accident y'honour......Honest !
  • bumped into a Cornishman today and when asked if the Charlton takeover was imminent he said 'ooh aah'.
  • Like Ooh aah knows anything, he never goes to the away games
  • Oooo - post 2127 and 300 odd since I last looked - and still nowt!

This isn't a takeover, it's a farce!
  • Perhaps Brian Rix is heading the takeover consortium ...
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Perhaps Brian Rix is heading the takeover consortium ...

More chance of Brian Conley with the farce it has become !
  • edited September 2009
    I dont think there was ever a "take over", there was no mob/firm/group etc it was there pre season to drip feed us total bollox to keep the hope alive. Now we have had a great start it will go away, onits own.

With Zeebel as soon as their offer was accepted by the Board they let the shareholders know. This has not happened , so either after all this time there is a money issue or there was no "take over".

At the end of last season the Board said we willhave to sell 2 players. We sold Gray/Hudson and Mcginty and also will get some money from the Turner deal. There was no news about Parky staying or going etc because it was always a done deal-------------- money in-----------little money out----- we carry on.

Might happen one day but it was all a smoke screen to keep intrest alive and STs being sold.

This is CAFC the truth is NEVER out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• You are so cynical GH, I reckon it will happen next Tuesday, don't know why, just a feeling in me bones, then I did think we would win our first 7 on the spin this season and after our saints defeat that will be shown as shiite.
  • There's a guy down my chip shop swears he's Elvis and he's buying Charlton Athletic
  • edited September 2009
    He is clearly a bull shitter as Elvis works at Dartford van hire.
  • Jim Morrison,Lord Lucan and Kurt Cobain are all real though
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: shuffles67[/cite]Jim Morrison,Lord Lucan and Kurt Cobain are all real though[/quote]

They all live above the station pub in hither green FACT
  • No News or rumours for 5 Hours ?
    Blimey..........
  • Come on you takeover consortium prove gh wrong as I'm starting to agree
  • I think it is wrong for anyone to bump this thread back up by posting fatuous comments
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I think it is wrong for anyone to bump this thread back up by posting fatuous comments

Yup, can't argue with that
  • After the last two posts i think i should let everyone know what i heard saturday. A friend of mine was talking to their mate who works at the valley throughout the week. She told us there was three board meeting throughout the week and one lasted up to 12 hours all on the takeover. So it is still on going nothing has been confirmed but it is still not dead.
  • Sponsored links:

• i think that it should sink to the bottom of last page on the whole damn forum

i have no idea how this keeps getting to the top
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i think that it should sink to the bottom of last page on the whole damn forum

One of life's great mysteries...
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i think that it should sink to the bottom of last page on the whole damn forum

People like me keep bumping it!!
  • The reason that Kap keeps bumping this thread is because he is giving us a big hint as to who is taking over the club.

Kap's icon picture is of the new owner. You have to look carefully to see him but if you stare right into the image it becomes clear.
  • do you think that is what it is Kap maybe we shouldnt do that no more what do you think
  • I think* NLA that we should stop bumping, although I am unsure how we prevent unilateralist bumpers from bumping.

* I do think every now and then.
  • Erm bump :0)
  • The takeover will be announced on or soon after 19 September 2009
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Kap's icon picture is of the new owners. You have to look carefully to see, but if you stare right into the image it becomes clear.

Kap's icon? Thought it was a picture of the sky at night... So aliens from outer space it is then!
  • [cite]Posted By: joeaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Kap's icon picture is of the new owners. You have to look carefully to see, but if you stare right into the image it becomes clear.

Kap's icon? Thought it was a picture of the sky at night... So aliens from outer space it is then!
    #
    Where is this icon?