Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]You've heard about it as well, I presume? Good news!

Only putting Two And Two together ;-)
  • Found lurking on page 3 ... disgraceful
  • Shocking, well done stonemuse, some people have no sense of history. People posting rumours of takeovers on other threads are doing the message board equivalent of moving to selhurst.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Shocking, well done stonemuse, some people have no sense of history. People posting rumours of takeovers on other threads are doing the message board equivalent of moving to selhurst.

That would never happen..........
  • Is it done yet ?
  • Nope painted the Walls just the ceiling to go but I'll let the mrs takeover now
  • Oi, what are you doing here on page 2, get back to page 1 immediately.
  • so cos of the takeover/non takeover we missed out on puncheon and god knows who else
  • Ceiling should be done first!
    FACT
  • In all seriousness. We have not had a hint of a rumour now for at least two weeks ?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]In all seriousness. We have not had a hint of a rumour now for at least two weeks ?

the calm b4 the storm then ...................
    or our recent form has put off buyers
  • erm page 2 really now!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]so cos of the takeover/non takeover we missed out on puncheon and god knows who else

Ricky Lambert. And to make things worse. look who did get him....:-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Shocking, well done stonemuse, some people have no sense of history. People posting rumours of takeovers on other threads are doing the message board equivalent of moving to selhurst.
    I posted on the Football Manager 2010 thread about how we were taken over by Bulgarians, does that count? Maybe it's predicting the future. I think I signed Stephen Hughes on Championship Manager 2000/01, a few years later we signed him in real life...
  • Come on now - back to the important stuff. We're gonna get Takenover by The Chuckle Brothers at this rate.
  • Northwich Victoria were going to make a bid, but have decided to keep what they have and be satisfied with it.
  • Nearly escaped to Page 2 again.........
    Can someone please look after this thread........?
  • Hi, I'm lost. I was looking for the takeover thread. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Nearly escaped to Page 2 again.........
    Can someonepleaselook after this thread........?

We could try these lot MoG

thread protectors
  • Bloody Hell....3 away from Page 3 !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bloody Hell....3 away from Page 3 !

It's dropping like a stone.....a bit like ?
  • Well done MOG
  • no one in their right mind would wanna takover this sinking ship now
  • Halfway down page 2 again, it's definitely trying to escape.
  • We need this thread back to where it belongs. It seems only when there is takeover talk in the air that players put in the effort to protect their jobs. More rumours please ASAP.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]We need this thread back to where it belongs. It seems only when there is takeover talk in the air that players put in the effort to protect their jobs. More rumours please ASAP.

What! you telling me they put in effort last year when the rumours were the real thing, how comes we got relegated then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Shocking, well done stonemuse, some people have no sense of history. People posting rumours of takeovers on other threads are doing the message board equivalent of moving to selhurst.
    I posted on the Football Manager 2010 thread about how we were taken over by Bulgarians, does that count? Maybe it's predicting the future. I think I signed Stephen Hughes on Championship Manager 2000/01, a few years later we signed him in real life...

I signed Rommedahl a week before we really did. You have my appologies.
  • Get back where you belong 2nd boom page 2???
  • Depression had forced this down the pecker order once more
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]We need this thread back to where it belongs. It seems only when there is takeover talk in the air that players put in the effort to protect their jobs. More rumours please ASAP.

I am yet to see a Charlton team play well after takeover rumours. Look what happend last and season and look whats happening now.