Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• It returns!
  • I just can't understand why this thread keeps going to the top of the table when nothing new is being said on it.
  • Nope nor can i.
  • I agree, it's really strange!
  • Spooky even
  • I've heard it said that those who post in this thread are just a bunch of twats with nothing better to do!
  • The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, vagina, or clitoris, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, vagina, or clitoris, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English.

Surely this is going off subject
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva, vagina, or clitoris, but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English.

Surely this is going off subject

Very true ... I will refrain from such comments in future.
  • "Bump" ?
    Why "Bump" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Noticed on Twitter that Boris Johnson has just been spotted getting on a train at Charlton station ... didn't know we needed his endorsement for the takeover ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Noticed on Twitter that Boris Johnson has just been spotted getting on a train at Charlton station ... didn't know we needed his endorsement for the takeover ;-)

Olympics *nudge, nudge, say no more*
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Noticed on Twitter that Boris Johnson has just been spotted getting on a train at Charlton station ... didn't know we needed his endorsement for the takeover ;-)

Olympics *nudge, nudge, say no more*

You're reading too much into this.........
    He probably just got lost (again).
  • Just come from the training ground where Steve Waggott was showing round three or four official looking gentlemen. Couldn't hear what accents they had but.........

.........they were probably from the council anyway.
  • There to look at the potholes.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]There to look at the potholes.

That must be it because they are quite depressing and I'm sure one of them mentioned something about prozac. Or was it prozone?
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Noticed on Twitter that Boris Johnson has just been spotted getting on a train at Charlton station ... didn't know we needed his endorsement for the takeover ;-)

He just come to confirm that Charlton is a place in Kent......oops wrong thread....:-)
  • Will the Takeover happen when we get to 2600 ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]There to look at the potholes.

Or to check we are recycling properly in the right coloured bins?
  • bumptastic
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Will theTakeoverhappen when we get to 2600 ?

year or messages ;-)
  • Neither days from now!
  • whoops, tripped over this thread again ... keeps getting in the way ;-)
  • "......up where we belong...."
  • Parky's new contract = takeover completed.

or not.
  • I'm contemplating a new bid.
  • [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]I'm contemplating a new bid.

too late imho
  • You've heard about it as well, I presume? Good news!
  • You've heard about it as well, I presume? Good news!
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]You've heard about it as well, I presume? Good news!

Have you heard it twice?