Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Oh my god half way down page 2 AGAIN!!!

Somebody for £2 a month you could help save this thread from extinction
  • I heard that another Takeover had collapsed at the final hurdle recently, that makes at least Three now :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I heard that another Takeover had collapsed at the final hurdle recently, that makes at least Three now :-(

What is wrong with these people. Don't they recognise a group of desparate people when they see them :o (
  • edited November 2009
    On the other hand Notts County have bags of possibility!! Who the f@@k are we to think anyone would want us!!
  • Any new news in the last couple of hours........?
  • edited November 2009
    I reckon its a sodje takeover!!! Only another 8 to go plus mum
  • Don't think you can slip away just because we won................
  • Good point
  • Yep too right
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I reckon its a sodje takeover!!! Only another 8 to go plus mum

Interesting Kap ... you might be on to something there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely we are more attractive now.
  • Well, it looks like CL has been taken over!
  • CL taken over by Jonathan Ackworth!
  • Blast!! I was going to say just that!!! The Ackworth consortia is in town! What took you so bloody long Jon?? Have you just discovered computers?? ;o)
  • lets hope the new owners were at the MK Dons game.

Most likely made an improved off there and then. Press conference Thursday I reckon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]lets hope the new owners were at the MK Dons game.

Most likely made an improved off there and then. Press conference Thursday I reckon.

I will believe it when it is on the OS!
  • POSTED BY KAP10: "I reckon its a sodje takeover!!! Only another 8 to go plus mum"

When it reaches 4 brothers at a club, they are at a level where they must make a formal bid. Half way there...
  • that's what I heard too
  • At last this thread is where it belongs: page 3. Oh...
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]At last this thread is where it belongs: page 3. Oh...

Yup, I'm still trying to work out how that happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone else heard that there was a board meeting earlier this week, that the board then met with the fans forum and that there is a press conference today?
  • Can't be today ... we haven't got enough Sodje's yet.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Anyone else heard that there was a board meeting earlier this week, that the board then met with the fans forum and that there is a press conference today?

All the big news comes out on a Thursday!
  • Not much new here but are we happy being merely a Plan B?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/David-Sullivan-plots-Charlton-takeover-if-West-Ham-bid-fails-article225315.html?
  • Just found this on page 2.

Is there talk of a takeover then?
  • "The truth is out there......................

maybe".
  • Did anyone notice Mrs Sodje with Richard Murray in the directors box at Yeovil yesterday .... the truth is out there
  • Halfway down page 3