Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• can I just say this is the first time I've posted in the takeover tread...?
  • [cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]can I just say this is the first time I've posted in the takeover tread...?
    Takeover TREAD? Is that a clue? Tread - tyres. We're being taken over by Goodyear? Tell us more!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]can I just say this is the first time I've posted in the takeovertread...?
    Takeover TREAD? Is that a clue? Tread - tyres. We're being taken over by Goodyear? Tell us more!

We're on track, the deal is wheely nearly done, as long as we stay on course in the league they should over-take us anytime soon.
  • i think 2500 is a significant number
  • Sorry for the delay
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Had a look at the Directors Box during the Col U game.

Richard Murray arrived late.

I think this proves he was in detailed discussions with potential owners and the deal is almost done otherwise why miss the start of a game.

Maybe he had trouble finding the ground like me and quite a few others
  • thank fook we are keeping the thread going what if something did happen we would have to start it all over again
  • that fella who took over pompey is selling out to the saudis , maybe he would like a club nearer to london
  • He just hasn't got any dough.

1692742_11.gif
  • edited October 2009
    any strange suspicious looking people seen in the west stand last night??
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]any strange suspicious looking people seen in the west stand last night??

Like David Sullivan and Karen Brady, you mean?
  • Ian Holloway was there.
  • He is both strange and suspicious, does that mean something is about to happen.

On a more serious note, would it be possible for admin to sink any rival threads on the takeover as they are poor imitations, Sullivan and gold, pah, if it was going to happen it would be announced on this thread, FACT.
  • Blimey is this thread still going?
  • It's still waiting for the day it gets "stickied".

Which is probably about as in vain as Darren Bent waiting to get into a Capello England squad...
  • Agree Weegie!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]any strange suspicious looking people seen in the west stand last night??

Were the Dowie brothers there?
  • What happens when we get to 2500 & we all push F5 ?
  • Don't ask
  • Peter Varney on the board.

All set to happen now or is it all over?
  • Sponsored links:

• I have it on good authority that Peter Varney says yes to this weeks Would Ya?

FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Peter Varney on the board.

All set to happen now or is it all over?

"The board has made it clear that the club needs to attract new levels of investment in the future, and Peter will play a specific role as an independent non-executive director to assist the board to secure that new investment.”

I read that as meaning not happening yet but will....one day.
  • Hmmmnnn

Interesting...
  • we need promotion b4 they look at us then !!
  • oct 31 still looking good
  • We will do well to get to 10000 çomments by Oct31, no takeover will happen until we do.
  • very close thing there - was 2nd bottom of the 1st page !!
  • Well done PL, take a break, my turn on watch.
  • heard a rumour that peter varney is joining the plc board.
  • Stuart Butler-Gallie & fellow directors/vertex Law have invested 7 million to ensure financial stability.

Delete thread.