Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Big mouth...
  • After zooming in I've discovered they are in fact holding this book:
    anglian1.jpg
    It's the Manifesto for their Takeover at Charlton. Foreword by Iain Dowie.
  • Fatwa on the infidel Dowie...
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]After zooming in I've discovered they are in fact holding this book:
    anglian1.jpg
    It's the Manifesto for their Takeover at Charlton. Foreword by Iain Dowie.

Aha.
  • Why are they holding a book with Eric Cantona on the cover ?
  • DAN....DAN.......DAN........DAN
  • http://www.casc.org.uk/newsitem.php?branch=4&newsid=9
  • takeover to be complete
  • ....next week " according to the sooper dooper CASC website .....

However, said site does not even advertise the date for this season's POTY event !
  • Still a possibility !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Still a possibility !

Do tell more!!!
  • Such a tease!
  • edited April 2010
    Just looked at the CASC website. apparently takover is 5,470km away.

(Couldn't find the article referred to above, so typed "takeover" into what I thought was the search box, but actually it calculates distance from The Valley. First result seems to make some sense, though...)
  • edited May 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Just looked at the CASC website. apparently takover is 5,470km away.

(Couldn't find the article referred to above, so typed "takeover" into what I thought was the search box, but actually it calculates distance from The Valley. First result seems to make some sense, though...)[/quote]

Thats interesting.
  • If ever there was a time for a Takeover.......More likely to be an Undertaker
  • Just been text by a mate he gives no sources so probably a wind up but his text read: "alright mate how you doing? Is it true that Zabeel have come back in for Charlton?"

I replied "doubt it very much"
  • I'm sure you were right in that assessment Dazzler!
  • Probably a wind up, got that right!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Probably a wind up, got that right!

but you never know
  • Funny this should come up, my mate who is a spurs fan mentioned Zabeel and Charlton potentially being back on, but tbh I thought he was just mocking. Interesting that Dazzler has said this though...
  • Sponsored links:

• its all ball cocks and nonsense

forget about it folks we were close but no cigar time to move on and forget it
  • Pleeeeese don`t let this be a rumour for months. My heart cannot take it.
  • i wouldnt worry SHG
  • just take the attitude that it's all bollox until it's been officially announced
  • [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]just take the attitude that it's all bollox until it's been officially announced

but it WAS on the OS once......that means it has to come true
  • [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]just take the attitude that it's all bollox until it's been officially announced

but it WAS on the OS once......that means it has to come true
  • Richard Murray will sell his shares and a takeover will happen at some point
  • A journalist will probably read posts earlier about Zabeel coming back, there will be a story online or in one of the papers and then people will say there must be something in it. We'll then be waiting all summer for something to happen, before nothing does.
  • Holland will will the eurovision song contest and with their winings will buy Charlton, frankly thats much better than the Zabeel thing rearing its ugly head again, its dead, it has ceased to be, its a stiff..move on.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]A journalist will probably read posts earlier about Zabeel coming back, there will be a story online or in one of the papers and then people will say there must be something in it. We'll then be waiting all summer for something to happen, before nothing does.

I think this is unfortunately what will happen, and even though i'm sure it's nonsense, i'll still have a faint hope that it's true and that something positive happens!