Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Puncheon

Comments

• Options
    I can imagine us intially using Puncheon/Small/another winger as a sub, until an injury/suspension gives one of them their chance. Or one of the midfielders will leave.
  • Options
    'According to Plymouth fans who appear to be ITK, it looks like Millwall have had a bid accepted, rumoured to be around £300k with add ons.'

And yet I heard that Millwall also didn't have a pot to pisss in to buy players? So where did they suddenly find £300k from?
  • Options
    Maybe we've put in a bid for zac whitbread??
  • Options
    signed for MK Dons. Another one scuppered by the damned takeover ;-)
  • Options
    Still on loan from Plymouth who are started to get some form.

Worth looking at to see if we can nick him from MK Dons?
  • Options
    is that true though ? I know that ex Millwall twat said that on the FL Show but I thought he had signed permanently.
  • Options
    yep, just checked on MKD site, season long loan. If you had popped along the row to see us yesterday I could have introduced you to Weegie, your brother couldn't stay away !!
  • Options
    He's a best pal of Nicky Bailey.
  • Options
    Would be a fantastic signing. 2 cracking goals the other day.
  • Options
    Did he play against us a couple of weeks back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blows a bit hot and cold though.

2 good goals the other day? Obviously puncheon above his weight.
  • Options
    Large, I would have gone out past you and the other family but didn't want you moaning on here about people getting in your way.

I unathletically climbed under the barrier at the back instead.

Boazza (sp) was on a season long long. Brum still nicked him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Blows a bit hot and cold though.

1. Don't all wingers blow hot and cold though?
    2. Where was the "I'll get me coat"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Blows a bit hot and cold though.

1. Don't all wingers blow hot and cold though?
    2. Where was the "I'll get me coat"

You're right Dabo ......I forgot the smiley/TAXI!/COAT!

;o)
  • Options
    Just to add with regards to Puncheon, the Plymouth forum has noticed that Puncheon is now back on their OS and has been taken off MK Franchise's site. Perhaps movement is afoot!
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'll ask my local Greenies if they've heard any whispers about Puncheon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Tomorrow I'll ask my local Greenies if they've heard any whispers about Puncheon.

Make sure you tell them about our greatly sought after striker and international right back that we might be willing to swap if the deal is ok! ;0)
  • Options
    also Puncheon has the same agent as McLeod!
  • Options
    Roger ...... will do. Too good an opportunity for them to miss (!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]also Puncheon has the same agent as McLeod!

That's it then, the deal's already done !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was definately in the list of MKD's players on their official site the other day, isn't now. I wouldn't be too hasty to assume he's coming to us though as I'm sure they'd be plenty of other interested parties including a fair few in the Championship.
  • Options
    Didn't realise he was a Barnet.

Maybe he's mates with Sinclair and/or Bailey.

Would love to see him come but just can't see him choosing us over MK Dons or a CCC club

However he was very close to joining in the summer so he's not adverse to coming here.
  • Options
    I'll about to go to the toilet and I bet Tony Finnigan pops up. . . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Didn't realise he was a Barnet.

Maybe he's mates with Sinclair and/or Bailey.

Would love to see him come but just can't see him choosing us over MK Dons or a CCC club

However he was very close to joining in the summer so he's not adverse to coming here.

agree with that, think he would be a great signing, however who do we sell (sacrifice) in order to purchase him!, ideally McLeod.
  • Options
    Same agent as McLeod....hmmm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Same agent as McLeod....hmmm.

Racon for Puncheon + £200k
    or Racon for Puncheon and Noone

Macleod to Posh £400k

Moo2 to anyone £250k

Tony Finnegan gets money for Punchy and Mac - he's happy
    Plymouth get Racon (not done it this season - undoubtedly got quality but needs must and all that)
    We get Puncheon, Noone and free up some wedge for other signings

I can but dream
  • Options
    From the linked article:

"Puncheon's season-long loan means that he, Argyle and MK Dons must all be in agreement should another club want to sign him on a permanent deal in the January transfer window."

What does it have to do with MK Dons??

But if they have a say in this how likely are they to agree to letting a player go to a rival?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]From the linked article:

"Puncheon's season-long loan means that he, Argyle and MK Dons must all be in agreement should another club want to sign him on a permanent deal in the January transfer window."

What does it have to do with MK Dons??

But if they have a say in this how likely are they to agree to letting a player go to a rival?

I was wondering that, but i guess if Puncheon turns round and says i don't want to play for you any more, i want to sign for xxx, then i can't see them keeping him on loan.
  • Options
    Maybe MK Dons' involvement is that they have to agree for the loan to be terminated, rather than being involved in choosing which club he is allowed to sign for?