Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Puncheon

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'm given to understand that we're still interested in Puncheon.

does this come from a good source (Ginger) or a rumour

From a very different source Swis and yes it's very pucka, though nothing more than what I've already said.It doesn't mean to say that 'A' the club will make an announcement or 'B' (and more importantly) that at the end of the day we'll succeed in getting him.

I hope your source is decent and we do get him SoundAs but a deal seems more distant now especially seeing as he started for MK franchise again today. I would have thought Plymouth would have stopped him playing if something was close with us or another team.
  • Options
    Scored after 7 minutes, come on Parky, sign him up!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'm given to understand that we're still interested in Puncheon.[/quote]

does this come from a good source (Ginger) or a rumour[/quote]

From a very different source Swis and yes it's very pucka, though nothing more than what I've already said.It doesn't mean to say that 'A' the club will make an announcement or 'B' (and more importantly) that at the end of the day we'll succeed in getting him.[/quote]

I hope your source is decent and we do get him SoundAs but a deal seems more distant now especially seeing as he started for MK franchise again today. I would have thought Plymouth would have stopped him playing if something was close with us or another team.[/quote]

being interested and being able to do anythign about it are two different things
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'm given to understand that we're still interested in Puncheon.

does this come from a good source (Ginger) or a rumour

From a very different source Swis and yes it's very pucka, though nothing more than what I've already said.It doesn't mean to say that 'A' the club will make an announcement or 'B' (and more importantly) that at the end of the day we'll succeed in getting him.

I hope your source is decent and we do get him SoundAs but a deal seems more distant now especially seeing as he started for MK franchise again today. I would have thought Plymouth would have stopped him playing if something was close with us or another team.

being interested and being able to do anythign about it are two different things

Well obviously Kap....isn't that what I've said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Phil Parkinson[/cite]With the transfer window closing in the next few days, Parkinson again reiterated his hope of bringing in at least one fresh face before the end of January.

"It's ongoing and one or two additions would possibly give us a lift but if we don't get them this group of players haven't done too badly,” he mused. "We know who'd we like to bring in. We'll speak to several clubs and I'll sit down with the chairman and discuss where we go.”

Am I only one who read this on the OS and thought it, in particular the several clubs part, related to Puncheon?
  • Options
    SSN Breaking news:

Southampton agree deal for Puncheon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]SSN Breaking news:

seriously?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

seriously?

Yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

seriously?

just seen that. Not happy! Oi Pardew fuck off and do your own scouting
  • Options
    Oh well :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom Jan 11th 2010  edit quote# 68
    Southampton will nick him now I've read that

call me Nostradamus If you like
  • Options
    Pardew is actually stalking us! C*nt.
  • Options
    maybe we'll bring Marcus Bent back?
  • Options
    Only agreed a deal - we could match that yet
    don't underestimate the Bailey factor too - he might persuade him Pardew is a twat
  • Options
    No chance, we havent a pot to pee in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No chance, we havent a pot to pee in.
    but we do have a Racon to bargain with and they did want him....
  • Options
    Is somebody from our club tipping off Pardew, I have just read this re lee Tomlin:

"Scottish giants Celtic, Championship outfit Watford and League One duo Charlton and Southampton are believed to be tracking Tomlin and could make a move for his services before the close of the transfer window".
  • Options
    Not like Pardew to be signing lot's of players!

Maybe he will turn them all shit like he did with us!
  • Options
    That c*nt Pardew is on a wind-up isn't he?
  • Options
    Don't worry, Sky Sports reported we had signed Elliott Ward from Coventry a couple weeks ago.

It never happened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I right in thinking he plays left midfield but Saints already have Lallana there? He'll upset the apple cart soon with all these signings!
  • Options
    Plymouth reserves are playing tonight and about a half hour ago a Plymouth fan asked their manager at the game about the deal and he said it was rubbish but then it was announced that Puncheon was signing for Southampton on loan, by the Plymouth OS radio commentator.
  • Options
    Last weeks signing didn't do them much good at Brentford on Tuesday. Too big a squad means unhappy players eventually. Fingers crossed it blows up in his face.
  • Options
    Pardew always builds big squads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Pardew always builds big squads

& Poxy Teams........
  • Options
    MK Dons must be chuffed with their season long loan.
  • Options
    SSN saying that Puncheon's move to Southampton is now in doubt.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]SSN saying that Puncheon's move to Southampton is now in doubt.

Come to Charlton you know it makes sense
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Don't worry, Sky Sports reported we had signed Elliott Ward from Coventry a couple weeks ago.

It never happened.

Sky Sports News know nothing.

The deal is in doubt because MK Dons don't want the loan terminated imo. So no club has a chance of getting him. Sky Sports also saying we're back in for Danns at Palace.