Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Puncheon

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Don't worry, Sky Sports reported we had signed Elliott Ward from Coventry a couple weeks ago.

It never happened.

Sky Sports News know nothing.

The deal is in doubt because MK Dons don't want the loan terminated imo. So no club has a chance of getting him. Sky Sports also saying we're back in for Danns at Palace.

Isn't Danns a central midfielder that scores goals? Or is that not the one that came to prominence under Parky at Colchester?
  • Options
    the same, went to Birmingham City for a bit
  • Options
    Plymouth want 250k.

If they buy him that will take Pardews spending to 3m.
  • Options
    i take it we completely out of the running for Puncheon now if we've brought Reid in ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i take it we completely out of the running for Puncheon now if we've brought Reid in ?

Seeing as Plymouth want a fee, i never classed us as actually being in the running.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i take it we completely out of the running for Puncheon now if we've brought Reid in ?

Reid?
  • Options
    Reid has been playing at Championship level, Puncheon at League One level ;-)

Have we got a better player?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Reid?

Andy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]the same, went to Birmingham City for a bit

Well why the hell would we want him unless one of Racon, Bailey and Shelvey is off
  • Options

Reid?

See the sticky at the top of the page.

I think that's a pretty fair assumption AFKA. Not sure it was ever a go-er but if there's any money left in the pot expect it to go on a striker first (Akpodje?) and a centre back. Can't see Parky being able to justify carrying the wages of 2 left wingers, unless injuries start to bite, in which case it'll be another loan signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

Reid?

Andy.

Lol
  • Options

Reid?

Jordan's bloke Alex. He's due out of the Big Brother house tonight and goes straight into the squad tomorrow.
  • Options
    A page back Scoham mentions that we gave a trial to Nathan Porritt and this evening he had his Middlesbrough contract terminated by mutual consent.
  • Options
    I hope he's better than Nathan Prior if true.
  • Options
    As we've got Reid I can't see us going for Porritt. Will be interesting to see where he ends up
    though, maybe Pardew will give him a contract...