Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girl Trouble?! (problem i guess)

Right this may sound a bit gay but im 16 so am I aloud to be? Well I really like this girl and would do anything for her, and shes my ex but we didnt last to long as it was her friends or me etc as I never went out with her and her mates and it finished after 3 odd days but I love her kinda I think. But now shes got with this boy who asked her out and then went on holiday for like 1 month and I've been getting kinder close to her and she wernt sure why she was with him but now decided to give him a chance, but I was wondering has anyone got any ideas to try and win her over? I mean i've been getting to know her friends and seeing her and went cinema a couple days ago with her and then met her mates and it was all cool so you know. Any Real Tips are thankful. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Flatter her, plenty of complements, tell her how pretty she is, buy her chocolates or flowers.
  • Options
    Take her to Charlton saturday, then she'll realise what a real man you are. :)

Seriously though, your young and I believe that "everything happens for a reason". So if she wants you buddy then i'm sure it will all work out for the best.
  • Options
    I guess but tbh I aint going to give up as I that aint going to prove anything, I want her to be part my life/future and I will carry on trying till it happens, I just gotta show her I love her I guess? and whats the best ways to like charm em or something at my age? haha
  • Options
    Tell her, buy her pressies and flowers and tell your buddy to lay off. Speak to her best mate find out what she really wants and let her have it (provided its not a merc!).

But seriously, move on,let her see how great you are and get her to come begging!!

But then what do I know.
  • Options
    it aint my buddy, shes got a boyfriend haha and her best mate is helping me out , so guess i could do the flowers and that or something i dunno :/
  • Options
    16 is way too young to be settling down.

Play the field, it's way more fun.
  • Options
    difficult one this. i was crazy about a girl i met on holiday in south of france just before my 18th birthday. i used to write her letters and allsorts. anyway we only met twice more once back in england and that was that. i then met my wife to be a month later and sailed off into the sunset. anyway the marriage failed two years ago and i looked this girl up on facebook after 18 years with no contact. we met up and it was like electric, only problem was she is in a serious relationship. i was gutted for about a week, lol. the worst is she told me that she really fancied me all those years ago and that she had even kept every letter, i was also her first etc etc. so the moral of the story i dont let her get away coz you may not get a second chance. im now with a swedish nurse that moved to england just to be with me!! things always work out in the end so dont be too down if it doesnt work out.

oh and the flowers and treats thing works a treat. no matter how much of a wally other blokes will say you look like, those that are saying that haven't the balls to do it themselves.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]difficult one this. i was crazy about a girl i met on holiday in south of france just before my 18th birthday. i used to write her letters and allsorts. anyway we only met twice more once back in england and that was that. i then met my wife to be a month later and sailed off into the sunset. anyway the marriage failed two years ago and i looked this girl up on facebook after 18 years with no contact. we met up and it was like electric, only problem was she is in a serious relationship. i was gutted for about a week, lol. the worst is she told me that she really fancied me all those years ago and that she had even kept every letter, i was also her first etc etc. so the moral of the story i dont let her get away coz you may not get a second chance. im now with a swedish nurse that moved to england just to be with me!! things always work out in the end so dont be too down if it doesnt work out.

oh and the flowers and treats thing works a treat. no matter how much of a wally other blokes will say you look like, those that are saying that haven't the balls to do it themselves.[/quote]

That has really lifted me up mate and thats what I plan to do, not give up as she is the one I want and tbh @Stu I don't really want all that just for fun stuff I would rather be in a relationship with some one I care about more than anything!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]@Stu I don't really want all that just for fun stuff I would rather be in a relationship with some one I care about more than anything!

Do both, problem solved.
  • Options
    Your only young once. How close are you with your mates? Because remember women come and go but mates are for life :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Aww what a lovely thread.

Be nice, show her you care but don't bombard her or put her under lots of pressure as you'll drive her away.

Do sweet things, suggest nice things to do, cinema, picnics, cheap cute things. Don't spend all your money, but spend it carefully on the things she likes, type of flowers, type of chocolates, ask the best friend to help you out with favourite colours, foods, flowers, films etc!

Good luck. Best thing is to be yourself, be positive and assertive - not weak and weedy, don't let her take advantage of your fondness for her either, that's not attractive.

Also remember there should be more in your life than one girl, your friends too, so still see them, keep plans with them and invite her out with them too.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Aww what a lovely thread.

Be nice, show her you care but don't bombard her or put her under lots of pressure as you'll drive her away.

Do sweet things, suggest nice things to do, cinema, picnics, cheap cute things. Don't spend all your money, but spend it carefully on the things she likes, type of flowers, type of chocolates, ask the best friend to help you out with favourite colours, foods, flowers, films etc!

Good luck. Best thing is to be yourself, be positive and assertive - not weak and weedy, don't let her take advantage of your fondness for her either, that's not attractive.

Also remember there should be more in your life than one girl, your friends too, so still see them, keep plans with them and invite her out with them too.[/quote]
    Wow thanks, I was expecting to get taken the piss out of for doing something like this thread but thanks to everyone who is helping ,this means alot to me as I just want to be with the girl! Keep em coming as in star wars they would say I am a Padiwan as I still have stuff to learn!
  • Options
    What Suzi said. Just don't get weird or obsessive about it, which easily happens when you're 16.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Wow thanks, I was expecting to get taken the piss out of for doing something like this thread but thanks to everyone who is helping ,this means alot to me as I just want to be with the girl! Keep em coming as in star wars they would say I am a Padiwan as I still have stuff to learn!

You WILL get digs off your mates for buying her flowers/chocs etc etc, ignore them, they are just jealous.
    I still get pelters for it now and I'm a touch older than you, but it's worth it to see my girl happy.

But yeah, the most important thing is to not come across like an obsessed stalker (saying you love her after a 3 day 'relationship' does sem a little odd.

You also might want to be careful about the other guy, if some guy was buying my girl gifts and stuff he'd soon find himself with a broken face, so might wanna make sure you know exactly whats going on there.
  • Options
    I'm biting my fist here...........

Don't do it!! You'll get mugged off, go out and be a rascal she is not as fussed about you by the sounds of it. You went out with her for 3 days???? Did you do anything???? Mate, move on. Besides, if you do really like this girl you are gonna need some practice if you know what I mean. Just don't be a fool and cover your tool then if (and it's a big if) she decides she wants some of your loving you will be more world-wise for doing what I just told you.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]t come across like an obsessed stalker (saying you love her after a 3 day 'relationship' does sem a little odd.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Wow thanks, I was expecting to get taken the piss out of for doing something like this thread but thanks to everyone who is helping ,this means alot to me as I just want to be with the girl! Keep em coming as in star wars they would say I am a Padiwan as I still have stuff to learn![/quote]
    well its more than a 3day its been on and off from her being fussy at times and that and just yeah...

You WILL get digs off your mates for buying her flowers/chocs etc etc, ignore them, they are just jealous.
    I still get pelters for it now and I'm a touch older than you, but it's worth it to see my girl happy.

But yeah, the most important thing is to not come across like an obsessed stalker (saying you love her after a 3 day 'relationship' does sem a little odd.

You also might want to be careful about the other guy, if some guy was buying my girl gifts and stuff he'd soon find himself with a broken face, so might wanna make sure you know exactly whats going on there.[/quote]
  • Options
    what suzi says.

Dont sit in your room moping about it listening to depressing music (although that is fun) do some other things that you enjoy with other people as well. Not only does it keep your mind off her it gives you something interesting to chat with her about when u are together.

Good luck.
  • Options
    TO:cafc-4-life

Always a tricky one. I dont think you should get to attached there are loads of girls out there that are single and up for anything so dont put all your eggs in one basket. It must be difficult feeling that way about someone never been that attached to anyone even close family kinda always done things on my own or with help of mates and luckly have a good base of mates.

But would suggest if she dont want it she aint worth it i know it must be hard to see it that way but if she isint on it then just move on mate your better than that i know you are cos your a Charlton fan :)
  • Options
    If you're only 16 devote yourself to Charlton, pubs and gigs. If you find a girl in one of those places then you know she's the one. This is an example of a more developed theory.
  • Options
    Next week, on 'Soap'...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been a great half hour reading all these, some good advice here and best of luck with whatever you decide to do and what happens after it cafc-4-life.
    Think you should all go into writing Eastenders episodes
  • Options
    Don't listen to them, I have hindsight on this kind of messing!!

Kiss a better looking girl (not her best friend).

Then, just sit back and wait. Also just be her friend and make it seem like that's fine...
  • Options
    Yea we could write a good episode of Eastenders if we put all our episodes together ha ha. Rite of a kip now in preparation for tomorrow.
  • Options
    We could make a eastenders like £45 colin movie!
  • Options
    Sounds like you are getting on better with her best mate.
    She might very well be the one on your pathway. ;o)

Seriously, though ...... take Suzi's advice and a little patience. What she's telling you, is from a woman's perspective so it's sound. And you really musn't try too hard, or you surrender your power - women don't find needy men attractive.

Everyone of us has been 16 once, so we do understand - and we've also found out since that life has many twists and turns. Never limit yourself. It's a big world out there and there is much opportunity for you to experience.

You never know what's round the corner.
  • Options
    I also agree with jimmy melrose attitude to meeting someone with a common interest and when it happens it happens, having said that, I went out with someone from 16 till 20 and had awesome times and grew up together, we weren't meant to be, and that's fine, he's a great friend of mine and I wouldn't be who I was if I hadn't been out with him and shared what we shared. That sounds well soppy but having a relationship when you're 16 isn't all bad! He was who I was meant to be with at that time.
  • Options
    Rohypnol and ropes, my friend.

Works every time!
  • Options
    Oi Gaby Bavid! If we still lived together I'd hit you now!
  • Options
    He's not lying it WOULD work ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    never ask for advice on the internet