Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girl Trouble?! (problem i guess)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'd suggest taking her up the OXO tower. If she doesnt like it then she's not the one for you...

I'd take her up The Wrong Un.

It's in Bexleyheath High Street
  • Options
    Where was that review? London-eating? Can't find it now.
  • Options
    Can't find it on London-eating any more but someone has put the text on their own website:

"I took my work colleague up the OXO Tower recently; let’s call him Andy for the sake of anonymity, as a thank you for work well done during the previous year. Having been there many times before with other people, I was a little surprised at the nervous trepidation clearly displayed by Andy before entry. But the nerves soon subsided after the first course. We were joined later by some friends and Andy was clearly into the swing of things by this point.

The Oxo Tower is often underrated but never overstated. Highly recommended."

George

"When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!"

Rachel

"I agree with Rachel - Last Friday evening I tried to take my girlfriend up the Oxo Tower but unfortunately we found it was completely full, so despite our best efforts, we just couldn't get in. I even greased the odd palm in the hope of slipping in without too much of a fuss, but I didn't want to push it. .

The next weekend we planned ahead and I have to say, the whole thing was much smoother. Of course, it was still a bit of a tight squeeze, but we took our time, didn't rush in, and to my delight, we got inside.

One piece of advice: if you've never been there before, you might be a bit put off by the surroundings - sometimes you might find a few rather unattractive-looking hangers-on near the entrance but my advice is just keep your eyes firmly on the front door and before you know it, you'll be safe inside.

So go on - give it a try. Maybe it's not for everyone, but I know we'll be going back as often as we can."

Jason

• Options
    HA HA HA Medders I love it!
  • Options
    Nice one Medders. It was Rachel that I remember. She loved it, up the OXO Tower.
  • Options
    I'm almost crying at those!!!
  • Options
    I've heard it called a number of things before, but OXO tower. Excellent.
    Hangers on near the entrance. What an anal ysis...
  • Options
    what about the bovril bowling alley,or the marmite motorway ?
  • Options
    When cafc-4-life originally posted his heartfelt request for advice, I wonder if he imagined this thread was going to turn into this.

A whole bunch of bumming euphemisms.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So what you lot are basically saying then is to sodomise the 16 year old lassie and she will be his forever????

I must confess that act makes girls more keen on you (purely for the reason they would rather swim through a pool of HIV infected blood with their mouth open than have you tell their friends you did her up the gary) once you perform that particular act with them.

Even by my standards and low moral threshold that is bad chaps!!
  • Options
    Tell us about your low moral threshold, Carts.

Or perhaps not .... (!)

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    Even by my standards and low moral threshold that is bad chaps!!

I think you're being far too harsh on yourself Carts!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Tell us about your low moral threshold, Carts.

Or perhaps not .... (!)

;o)
    You really don't want to know.
  • Options
    Now I am curious .........

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: smudge7946[/cite]cafc-4-life could just save himeself years of misery and disappointment. #
    Just find a girl that you dont like, buy her a house and give her half of your money.

Quality.
  • Options
    How you getting on son? I hope the answer is along the lines of you have knocked the obsession with this bird on the head and gone out and got some practice in with the local molishers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]How you getting on son? I hope the answer is along the lines of you have knocked the obsession with this bird on the head and gone out and got some practice in with the local molishers[/quote]

Haha kinda what you said, it wernt gonna work to be honest she wasnt the one as they say ;)
  • Options
    Good on ya fella. Get yaself down Zens and get stuck into the birds down there....
  • Options
    Yay, young fella ..... that's the spirit.

Plenty of grass - get grazing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this thread has had me in stitches
  • Options
    Be wary of CL advice, I mean look what we did to Ketman he's a quivering wreck now after some months/years of his love life thread..

Same time I would agree with others move on, well at least date other nice ladies there are always more fishes just around the corner, and never forget people most like a challenge - no one like something they get served on a platter, well mostly anyway.

good luck
  • Options
    Do all her mates...and film it on yer phone....she may get jealous...but then again would you care?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Do all her mates...and film it on yer phone....she may get jealous...but then again would you care?

OK that's what I was trying to say subtley
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Do all her mates...and film it on yer phone....she may get jealous...but then again would you care?[/quote]

Haha I may have to ;)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Do all her mates...and film it on yer phone....she may get jealous...but then again would you care?

Haha I may have to ;)

Best way, let her know your not bothered by banging everything in sight and not replying to her texts etc, women hate the fact that your not devastated and throwing yourself under a train, or begging her to come back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]How you getting on son? I hope the answer is along the lines of you have knocked the obsession with this bird on the head and gone out and got some practice in with the local molishers

Haha kinda what you said, it wernt gonna work to be honest she wasnt the one as they say ;)

Blimey you don't hang about. On the 7th August you loved her and would do anything for her. Not even 2 weeks later it's not going to work and she wasn't the one!
  • Options
    If 7 days is a lifetime in politics, then to a lusty young stud it's but the twinkling of an eye!

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]How you getting on son? I hope the answer is along the lines of you have knocked the obsession with this bird on the head and gone out and got some practice in with the local molishers[/quote]

Haha kinda what you said, it wernt gonna work to be honest she wasnt the one as they say ;)[/quote]

Blimey you don't hang about. On the 7th August you loved her and would do anything for her. Not even 2 weeks later it's not going to work and she wasn't the one![/quote]

There are reasons behind it, not that I changed my mind that quick lol