Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girl Trouble?! (problem i guess)

Comments

• Options
    It works. I didn't say it was romantic, or legal, or anything like that. But, it IS effective.

On a more serious note, she sounds like she doesn't know what the f**k she wants. Don't be piss-balled about. Jog her on and get yourself down The Venue!
  • Options
    On a more serious note, she sounds like she doesn't know what the f**k she wants. Don't be piss-balled about. Jog her on and get yourself down The Venue!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good call!! The venue....Blimey that brings back memories. Good and bad!!!
  • Options
    Start seeing one of her mates and see if it bothers her. If it dont your better off out of it and at least you'll already have one of her mates to fall back on....... By the way i'm divorced so my CV aint to good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]she sounds like she doesn't know what the f**k she wants

She IS female.

[cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]get yourself down The Venue!

Nothing good ever happens in the Venue
  • Options
    Lies lies lies. Everything that happens in the venue is great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Lies lies lies. Everything that happens in the venue is great.

Really ??? Where's the venue i'll order a cab
  • Options
    Chris, you must be one of the unluckiest 16 year olds on the planet, when you gonna learn....?
  • Options
    Your saying all about Venue but I am 16 haha
  • Options
    I think we started going when we were 16/17!

Uncle- it'll be an expensive cab ride - its new cross! No white trainers. (But black socks over white trainers work -ask afka)
  • Options
    Suzi thats not a look i'm going for honest.. New cross may be a little to far but if its really good who knows
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I usually go for my birthday every year, but didn't this year so defo due a visit! I'll organise a night there soon and you should come! Don't wear you best clothes! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Suzi thats not a look i'm going for honest.. New cross may be a little to far but if its really good who knows

She's lying don't fall for the trap!

;-)
  • Options
    Arrange it and i'll come . Not in my best gear but still not gonna put black socks over my white trainers ;-)
  • Options
    You need to take the bull by the horns sunshine, text her every 4 minutes with the following:

1. i think i love u innit
    2. did u get my last text ?
    3. lol, i was only joking
    4 are u ok ?
    5 are u ignoring me ?
    6 text me back pleeeeeease
    7 ha ha very funny
    8 its not very funny now innit
    9 perhaps its not meant to be
    10 can we still be friends
    11 why won't you text back ?
    12 you're weird
    13 you're dumped you fat, ugly frigid bitch innit
    14 you're rude, why you ignoring me ?
    15 i'm gonna beat up your little brother
    16 i'm going to tell everyone u r a slag with three nipples
  • Options
    PMSL, too funny AFKA, too funny.

Right, I'm off to matter for a night of DnB. See you all tomorrow!
  • Options
    I might have to start a new thread about how great The Venue is, my god that place is the best!
  • Options
    The Venue still going ?
    Started going there in '84 when I lived in Deptford, and always ended up there after manyaway trip up north.
    Punk !!

Ah Yes, I remember it well.............
  • Options
    Looks like a trip to the venue is on then
  • Options
    This is surely a matter for the fans forum?
  • Options
    threads like this really cheer me up and Dicko's post reminded me of why I look forward to our half time chats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Venue, home to the most horrible b*stard bouncers in the world now. All 9 foot tall with thick european accents...heads the size of small countrys. But the worst one is the little irish sh*t thats 4 foot tall!...little mans disease. And then to make it worse ya go outside and realise your in the arse-end of New Cross, armed only with a shirt covered in 'Snake Bite'. Not a place for a 16 year old!!!

Getting back to the original thread, jog her on mate. Nobody knows what they want when they are 16, and i mean that in the nicest possble way (?!). Go down Zens on a thursday night with a few pals (used to be under 18) and you will open the door to a whole new world my friend!!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Looks like a trip to the venue is on then[/quote]

mate dont do it it is shite

youve to 2 choices

do what carts said the only good bit of advice on here tbh

or do what most 16 yr olds do and that is afka advice

me i would move on your 16 you think your in love and your not enjoy the field there are great times ahead of you with women not girls do not lose you oportunity of shagging about by having a GF at 16
  • Options
    I've been with my gf since I was 16 and it's been a great 5years but we were always interested in one another. Don't make the mistake my best friend did by getting into a relationship when he wasn't ready they lasted 2 years but cheated on eachother all the time! Or maybe that'd be good for ya!
  • Options
    I can't believe people are genuinely telling this lad to nigh on stalk the poor girl!!

If you two have not done anything yet son it won't happen, stop wasting your time being studenty and thinking about her and get yourself on the circuit. It's brutal at first but you will love it
  • Options
    Sean, you wont get anyone with a mohecan if you have one
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Sean, you wont get anyone with a mohecan if you have one[/quote]

haha you really thought I had one hahaha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Sean, you wont get anyone with a mohecan if you have one

haha you really thought I had one hahaha

No, I mean that if you get one you wont
  • Options
    Play to your strengths and make sure she notices them, whatever they may be. Hopefully you've an idea what they are, whether charm, looks, physique, sense of humour etc. If she notices them and turns away (metaphorically speaking) move on, as attraction will arrive in a different woman. However, if she notices them and starts warming, good luck sunshine, you are in, whether for inches or miles.

All I would say is do not waste months/years pining, which I have seen happen on many an ocassion. You'll only reflect on it as wasted time in many years to come unless she stays a long term friend.
  • Options
    At that age, things are a lot less complex than they get in say ten years time.

She sees lad, she thinks lad is fit she goes for lad. She won't notice subtlety and nor should she be expected to.

Move on, don't even think about her. If her mate is not a total hog then make a move on her, she sounds alright.

But for gods sake don't sniff around another dogs bum, it's bad for the soul
  • Options
    wot everyone said .