Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girl Trouble?! (problem i guess)

Comments

• Options
    You just wanna f**k her dont you Sean.

My advice is move on tbh, I split up with my ex after 2 years 5 months in April and my life is better after it, I can actually go out now, and dont have to get up at 6:45 every saturday or sunday to go see her. Only downside is that I aint got anything to do now when people don't wanna come out.

It aint worth getting into a full scale relationship at that age imo, too many mistakes are made in a short space of time in most cases.
  • Options
    If you didn't make those decisions and mistakes you wouldn't learn anything.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]oes, you have a thing for marketing?! You seem to be advertising your band before it's formed?[/quote]

Not a thing for marketing really just trying to get everything sorted before hand, Music is my life so I am trying hard to get the name out etc. and Oh right what does it say then?
  • Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to sound critical. Bearing in mind that I'm 46 in September... My band had 12-18 songs & gigged them before we even got a review in the local paper. These days setting up a website seems as important as having a decent set?
    http://millionsofmouths.com/diogenes.html
  • Options
    I think you need to get down to Sparrow's Lane, and ask Parky for advice. We all know what a brilliant strategist he is. So winning the girl back would be like winning the ball back. But once you do, you might need to ask someone else how to hold on to the ball, errr, girl.
    Football has the answer to life's many mysteries.
  • Options
    Carter should be some sort of life coach I think :0)
  • Options
    Ok - heres what to do to get her.
    1 - dont slag off the other guy.
    2 - start saying that one of her mates is quite pretty, one that you know is single.
    3 - When you are meeting up with her and some of her friends, always ask if that other girl is gonna be there.
    4 - After a few weeks tell her you are going to ask out the other girl and ask her if she thinks its a good idea.
    5 - She goes 'no its a bad idea, cant you see I am in love with you'
    6 - Seal the deal, lay back and think of Charlton Life.
    7 - delete all evidence of this thread from your internet history.

Right, I am off to buy a suit, Suzi Sausage and the gals are off to buy their hats.
    Now we just need to sort out your stag do - How about a certain watering hole in The Algarve?
  • Options
    For some reason, this tale of woe reminded me of this fella.

57E25A1F-1CA8-4079-B813-69AB08066152_extra.jpg

Don't drink a bottle of drambue and go round to her house

Play the field, but don't ignore her. Be busy occasionally when she wants to see you. When you do see her think of things that might amuse her, but ration your time with her. If you're in a group situation mingle with others, if it's the two of you have something to go to. Emphasise what a good time you're having when you see her. Regularly sniff your fingers and smirk (don't do this, I'm being stupid). But, nobody really ever respects a puppydog. She might see that you have something going on and realise that she's missing you. If not, at least you've not sat around waiting for her to come around. Things move round rapidly at your time of life, don't be amazed if you wake up one day and don't feel so concerned about her anymore. (appreciate this bit is meaningless to you, at this point).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]You need to take the bull by the horns sunshine, text her every 4 minutes with the following:

1. i think i love u innit
    2. did u get my last text ?
    3. lol, i was only joking
    4 are u ok ?
    5 are u ignoring me ?
    6 text me back pleeeeeease
    7 ha ha very funny
    8 its not very funny now innit
    9 perhaps its not meant to be
    10 can we still be friends
    11 why won't you text back ?
    12 you're weird
    13 you're dumped you fat, ugly frigid bitch innit
    14 you're rude, why you ignoring me ?
    15 i'm gonna beat up your little brother
    16 i'm going to tell everyone u r a slag with three nipples
    It's good advice, this. Especially during the night. But replace the "you" with "u" and put a couple of "x" on the end of each of them. AFKA's old.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]For some reason, this tale of woe reminded me of this fella.

57E25A1F-1CA8-4079-B813-69AB08066152_extra.jpg

Don't drink a bottle of drambue and go round to her house

Me too!!

For what it's worth, life should be a bit simpler when you're 16. I can't believe all the posts suggesting mind games etc. Just tell her you like her and see what she says. At least that way you know for sure and can move on if necessary. I agree with whoever said to just play the field though. There's plenty of time to settle down when your older. In the meantime, spend time going out with your mates and doing stuff YOU want to do. When you're older and settled, you'll see less of your mates anyway (work, kids etc.) so make the most of them now. Women are a pain in the arse anyway ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris, you're just an attention whore...

Stop messing with the minds of these gentle people....
  • Options
    My god...
  • Options
    Take a look at her mum, if she's a minger, run a mile.

Your far too young to be worrying about this sort of thing.
  • Options
    Just get into your music man, follow your passion.

No girl can resist a bloke with a guitar.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Just get into your music man, follow your passion.

No girl can resist a bloke with a guitar.

;o)

Yeah, just look at the Starksy & Hutch movie
  • Options
    if you think you've got girl problems mate, its not in the same league as me.

4 years together, own a house together, been my life for 4 years really, but i think we split up last night.

gutted.
  • Options
    You think? How can you not be sure?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]You think? How can you not be sure?

cos she has said she is not sure if we can sort it out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Only downside is that I aint got anything to do now when people don't wanna come out.

with a sentance like that no wonder you got dumped lol!
  • Options
    Before I can comment I need photos. Post up one up of yourself and one of her, and I will let you know whether you have a chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Before I can comment I need photos. Post up one up of yourself and one of her, and I will let you know whether you have a chance.

Decidedly dodgy comment considering he's 16!!!!! I knew there was something to fear about you 1905!
  • Options
    They're all legal...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]They're all legal...

That doenst make it right!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    As some have said already, send her some flowers with something simple written on it. Do not confess your undying love for her or stalk her. The poor girl is only 16 and probably doesn't even know what she wants herself.
    But if you send her flowers, and you've got her mate trying to help you out as well then you can't do much more at this stage, especially as she's seeing someone else. If she geniunely likes you and isn't totally sure about this other bloke then it won't work out so bide your time. But if she doesn't leave him then don't sit about moping, you're 16 and should be out enjoying yourself mate.
    If you both like each other then everything will work out in the end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Before I can comment I need photos. Post up one up of yourself and one of her, and I will let you know whether you have a chance.

Decidedly dodgy comment considering he's 16!!!!! I knew there was something to fear about you 1905!

Your mind SE7 ...................
  • Options
    'But now shes got with this boy who asked her out and then went on holiday for like 1 month and I've been getting kinder close to her and she wernt sure why she was with him but now decided to give him a chance, but I was wondering has anyone got any ideas to try and win her over?'

Don't want to destroy your hopes, but I think you're on to a loosing wicket here, if not with her then with your dignity. Have you seen her with this 'boy'? Or could it be that she has told you this in the hope to assess your reaction to see if there's still a chance? Some members of the fairer sex thrive on attention, and curiously, it's sometimes the better looking ones (at least in this country) who seem more shallow and insecure. Experience has taught me to be quite evasive when dealing with such because you can often see their real colours and quickly.

If she's decided to give him a chance over you then you're she isn't worth it, and if she has chosen someone else this time then what about the next time? Believe me when I say there are plenty of fish in the sea, and at 16/17 you shouldn't rest your hopes on just one girl. You'll sooner realise that over the next couple of years.
  • Options
    '...and if she has chosen someone else this time then what about the next time?'

Edit- should read 'if you two do get together, THEN what about the next time as it may happen again'
  • Options
    i agree with the "require a photo" post.
    Without any evidence, how can anyone pass judgement on whether it is worth the effort or not.
    I would have suggested waiting for the end of week "would ya" thread, but with some of the yes men on that, it would hardly be a positive reference.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]i agree with the "require a photo" post.
    Without any evidence, how can anyone pass judgement on whether it is worth the effort or not.
    I would have suggested waiting for the end of week "would ya" thread, but with some of the yes men on that, it would hardly be a positive reference.
    Could be a few going on the register, then...
  • Options
    I'd suggest taking her up the OXO tower. If she doesnt like it then she's not the one for you...