Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lucky lucky Leeds

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Then going by your theory there chris, Leeds will be champions!They dont play the pretty stuff like us, Norwich and Huddersfield!I watched Leeds on tv against Us and Norwich and in both games the away team looked the much much better side! In particular the norwich game, i thought they got absolutely played off the park by them and god only knows how they managed to win, they didnt even look worthy of a draw. They hoof the ball from the back with that Kisnorbo and to be frank i think its only a matter of time until they get sussed out and their almighty luck will end!One thing is for sure, Leeds fans better pray they go up automatically because they havent got any bottle when it comes to the play offs!

My point was more in argument to the Leeds fan who said we should look out for Norwich and Huddersfield just because they play good football. Why will a team go up just because they play good football. Huddersfield battered Tranmere last week and drew 3-3 and then went to Leeds, were the better team, and drew 2-2. On the same days we were fairly average against Brighton and Southend and took home 6 points.
    And yes i do feel Leeds will be champions.
  • Options
    I personally disagree and think Norwich will be
  • Options
    and yes mate i do understand your point :)
  • Options
    Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck

Typical fucking mouthy cyber warrior perhaps i will have the pleasure of seeing you at the return fixture, we could discuss your bitter and twisted reply face to face.
    respect to the decent posters on here but can't be doing with fucking mouthy no marks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck

Typical fucking mouthy cyber warrior perhaps i will have the pleasure of seeing you at the return fixture, we could discuss your bitter and twisted reply face to face.
    respect to the decent posters on here but can't be doing with fucking mouthy no marks.

It's only a wind up, Oakey.

Live, Love, Laugh and be Happy...

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck

I see it seems the Gillingham bragade have embaressed us again. I personally dont think your wrong but we will keep the ambition of catching you guys until it is impossible. Given how the seasons gone i dont think its impossible, read my other thread i started and you will see all of our views.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

;o)

Yes Oggy once again today :-)
  • Options

;o)

I may have missed the joke here but how is a rival fan who's probably on here for the first time supposed to know that a reply of "Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck" is a wind up?
  • Options
    Fair point chirs with no "lol" or smilie how was he/she ment to know.
  • Options
    Hopefully after Leicesters last two results they will consider recalling Gradel. Still think Leeds will go up but every little helps!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

;o)

I may have missed the joke here but how is a rival fan who's probably on here for the first time supposed to know that a reply of "Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck" is a wind up?

Oakey White has been an "occasional" regular on Charlton Life during the past few weeks, contributing decent footballing discussion. He took exception to that comment you quoted, Chris.

My comment was just trying to be friendly afterwards.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Then going by your theory there chris, Leeds will be champions!They dont play the pretty stuff like us, Norwich and Huddersfield!I watched Leeds on tv against Us and Norwich and in both games the away team looked the much much better side! In particular the norwich game, i thought they got absolutely played off the park by them and god only knows how they managed to win, they didnt even look worthy of a draw. They hoof the ball from the back with that Kisnorbo and to be frank i think its only a matter of time until they get sussed out and their almighty luck will end!One thing is for sure, Leeds fans better pray they go up automatically because they havent got any bottle when it comes to the play offs![/quote]

Hi. I do write on this forum now and again and I wouldn´t like it more if both Vharlton and Leeds go up this season however for once I do have to disagree with your post. I admit that both Charlton and Norwich played better than us and arguably a more attractive style but last year McAllister installed this type of football into Leeds because he wanted the fans to see good football but it doesn´t always pay off, as we found out. Now we play a lot of direct football,sometimes hoof it to Beckford and sometimes the passing game as you may have seen against Kettering. Leeds have the ability to grind teams down,that´s why they score a lot of late goals.That isn´t luck,it´s confidence.
    To be fair Leeds are up there because they deserve to be,Charlton deserve to be in second and Norwich third. Leeds would have been sussed out by now if it was always a case of Kisnourbo hoofing up field.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    To be fair to Leeds - and I started this thread after seeing them score yet another spawny last gasp winner - you couldn't really include the Kettering game under this heading.

Would love to see the stats, but by my reckoning they must've had about 40 shots on goal. Some of them were shockingly bob mind you, but if you shoot 40 times you're gonna score a few - unless you're Therry Racon, of course!
  • Options
    Fair comment spainboy but i just feel that your luck is going to run out eventually!You have been matched, if not outplayed by all the other top teams and i feel they will push on ahead of you, Im not going to say that includes us. But certainly Norwich, they are the best team in this league, it just took them a while to get used to League 1.
  • Options
    But good luck for the rest of the season to you too mate!
  • Options

Sure mate , where shall we meet ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

I see it seems the Gillingham bragade have embaressed us again. I personally dont think your wrong but we will keep the ambition of catching you guys until it is impossible. Given how the seasons gone i dont think its impossible, read my other thread i started and you will see all of our views.

I don't think I could ever embarass you as much as you do yourself
  • Options
    Calm down calm down alreet!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Fair comment spainboy but i just feel that your luck is going to run out eventually!You have been matched, if not outplayed by all the other top teams and i feel they will push on ahead of you, Im not going to say that includes us. But certainly Norwich, they are the best team in this league, it just took them a while to get used to League 1.

I just think Norwich now have left it too late. Current form has Leeds and Norwich top and Charlton only one point behind. The 6 game current form before that had Norwich 2 points ahead of Leeds so in theory in the last 12 games Norwich have only closed the margin by 2 points. Charlton had a blip a few weeks ago but are back on track. I just think no matter how good people think Norwich are playing they still blew it at the beginning of the season and it will take Leeds to continue their season on Swindon's form for Norwich to seriously catch them. I do think Norwich will go up via the playoff's. Leeds will strengthen again in Jan and I remember Parkinson saying that he has the squad to take him til the transfer window so that suggests to me Charlton will want to strengthen.

I bet any money Leeds and Charlton will get top 2.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: spainboy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Fair comment spainboy but i just feel that your luck is going to run out eventually!You have been matched, if not outplayed by all the other top teams and i feel they will push on ahead of you, Im not going to say that includes us. But certainly Norwich, they are the best team in this league, it just took them a while to get used to League 1.

I just think Norwich now have left it too late. .

Maybe not the title, but they're only 4 points behind us with 26 games to go. How is that leaving it too late?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol Shag.

Needs more Riley.
  • Options
    if, by the virtue of scoring late goals makes leeds lucky, then are liverpool unlucky for conceding them?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: spainboy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Fair comment spainboy but i just feel that your luck is going to run out eventually!You have been matched, if not outplayed by all the other top teams and i feel they will push on ahead of you, Im not going to say that includes us. But certainly Norwich, they are the best team in this league, it just took them a while to get used to League 1.[/quote]

I just think Norwich now have left it too late. .[/quote]

Maybe not the title, but they're only 4 points behind us with 26 games to go. How is that leaving it too late?![/quote]

Haven't you got money to spend in Jan though? Lambert may lose eith Holt or Hoolahan in the window depending on how much is offered. Both players would easily get into the Leeds team and maybe they could be temped to sell to a championshipclub. Who knows!!
  • Options
    Posted By: Oaky white
    Who gives a fuck what you think you fucking dirty fucking leeds fuck

Sure mate , where shall we meet ?

You choose the venue Shag unless the game is moved we will be in London on the friday night see you in May.
  • Options
    There are a lot of desparate Premiership managers out there so I would not be surprised to see Beckford go for a massively inflated price in Jan (the likes of Megson, Phil Brown and maybe even Mick McCarthy may be interested). Snodgrass may also attract some attention so it is not just Norwich that may lose key players.
  • Options
    Nope no money. When Parky said he had the squad to get us to the New Year that's because everyone thought we'd be bust by 2010!
  • Options
    But if we were to offload Dickson, Fleetwood, Moots and maybe hopefully McLeod there may be a little bit for a new player or two (Sodje or Mooney)
  • Options
    Yep, I reckon we'd get enough for those 4 to cover a new set of corner flags.
  • Options
    Moots and McLeod will be on Championship wages so to get them offloaded would help. Fleetwood and Dickson could attract around 500k and that is not to be sniffed at
  • Options
    Oh behave - we were just about to let Dickson go for £50k a couple of months back!