Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ambrose

Comments

• Options
    Apparently he's now equalled a club record for scoring in consecutive games. Unbelievable really as he's clearly not the Ambrose we had. Don't know what Warnock's done to him as he went on loan to Ipswich last season and even his home town club didn't want him after that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Apparently he's now equalled a club record for scoring in consecutive games. Unbelievable really as he's clearly not the Ambrose we had. Don't know what Warnock's done to him as he went on loan to Ipswich last season and even his home town club didn't want him after that.

Ian Wright and Sharon sharing the record.

Their next game is at home to Doncaster. In a way I hope he does it, so I can taunt my Palace supporting mates that Darren Ambrose is one of their best ever players.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Enjoy your ban![/quote]why hasn't he been banned?[/quote]

Banned for what?
  • Options
    Coming onto a Charlton fansite and calling us all tossers - normally a ban-able offence!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Coming onto a Charlton fansite and calling us all tossers - normally a ban-able offence![/quote]

For telling the truth?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supa al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Coming onto a Charlton fansite and calling us all tossers - normally a ban-able offence!

For telling the truth?

No...................... for being a silly little Nigel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supa al[/cite]You chavs must be pig sick!
    A player who is now worth over a £million and you gave him to us.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    How are you enjoying League One tossers?

Enjoying league one?
    Yes as a matter of fact we are.
    Getting bigger home crowds then you nigels are for the championship, sitting 2nd in the league.
    And of course taking more numbers away then you lot, as per.

Tossers?
    Harsh..
    You really hurt my feelings with that one.
    Clearly you are big and hard.
    Sitting behind that computer.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I suppose you can sell him on at Christmas and stop yourslef sliding into admin for another 2 mths
  • Options
    Hang on a min

Are we arguing about a player that wears stripey Pjamas every saturday and wears bloody make up i have the photo of him getting a MOM last season and he has eye liner on FFS

for the record Ambrose is shite always will be he is in a rich vein of form and good luck to him it will not last

dont ban Super al he needs some where to go as how would you feel being one of those stripey feckas
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supa al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Coming onto a Charlton fansite and calling us all tossers - normally a ban-able offence!

For telling the truth?
    and not being able to quote properly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off to Hull for £1m? That will keep palarse going for a week or two.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

lol but you don't care about us¡ yeah that's right you get an upside down exclamation mark and here's another¡

What does an upside down exclamation mark mean? And how do you do them?
  • Options
    They're used in Spanish and questionmarks are used the same way, can't remember the exact rules I use the iPhone so they're on there¡¿?!
  • Options
    I think you use them around a question like we use quotation marks, rather than just at the end, as we do.
  • Options
    I knew there would be some Prem managers willing to pay over the odds for him. Not surprised Brown is one, Megson is another one I reckon will show an interest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I think you use them around a question like we use quotation marks, rather than just at the end, as we do.

¡that's correct!

¿I wonder why the Spanish do this?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh dear poor old Hull, he'll likely have the Asprilla effect. He isn't prem standard. But if they desperately need the money and sell their scoring asset we may very well see them have a meltdown in league one.

I find it very hard to be riled by one of Croydon's finest knuckle dragging flump.
  • Options
    Got another one.
  • Options
    bloody 3-1 palace :(
  • Options
    Of course next week Ambrose can walk away for free unless Jordan gets some cash out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't really understand, does he get to pick up the soap after each match he scores in??

Still believe if he came back to us he couldn't score for shite.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    double post. :l
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I don't really understand, does he get to pick up the soap after each match he scores in??

You're homophobic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I don't really understand, does he get to pick up the soap after each match he scores in??

You're homophobic.
    yep sadly some on here are! Confusingly Ambrose is married and has a young daughter... Dunno why everyone thinks he's gay? Except for that rumor about Sol Campbell etc
  • Options
    Over the weekend watched the 2005/06 DVD; Ambrose when playing made some great passes and scored some impressive goals. Underrated in my opinion, although I agree that he had inconsistent patches.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pshrimpt[/cite]Over the weekend watched the 2005/06 DVD; Ambrose when playing made some great passes and scored some impressive goals. Underrated in my opinion, although I agree that he had inconsistent patches.
    agree100%
  • Options
    what position is Ambrose playing for Palarse?

he's obv. doing very well for them

I always thought he was a talented player but our managers never seemed to know quite where to play him

remember him destroying Ipswich at the Valley playing in the 'Shelvey' role off Iwelumo (?) in a 4-5-1 in Nov/Dec 07 under Pardew
  • Options
    guardian link
    Prior to Saturday's thumping defeat to Doncaster, Crystal Palace had enjoyed a six-match unbeaten streak, inspired by the midfield maverick Darren Ambrose. Far from merely pulling the engine-room strings, Ambrose has been a focal point of Neil Warnock's side; scoring in every game of the Eagles' unbeaten run. His contributions of six goals in six games, coupled with his all-round industriousness, is sure to have caught the eye, particularly with the January transfer window looming.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    all-round industriousness and Ambrose are not words I would expect to see in the same sentence!
  • Options
    Thought exactly the same Len. The goals are one thing, but Ambrose tracking back?!