Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ambrose

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I think what we need to remember is that Ambrose was either injured for us or playing in the Premier League and therefore not allowed the time and space is given in the CCC.............Oh and he was playing under Pards in the CCC;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I think what we need to remember is that Ambrose was either injured for us or playing in the Premier League and therefore not allowed the time and space is given in the CCC.............Oh and he was playing under Pards in the CCC;)

More Plarse loving what the feck is up with you lately
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I think what we need to remember is that Ambrose was either injured for us or playing in the Premier League and therefore not allowed the time and space is given in the CCC.............Oh and he was playing under Pards in the CCC;)

More Plarse loving what the feck is up with you lately
    LOL!
  • Options
    Amazed at how many Ambrose threads there are.
    Anyway, the Croyden Advertiser says that QPR will sign our ex lazy git, I mean palarse superstar for £750k next week (unless the consortium kicks in). Don't suppose we get any crumbs?
    Apprently Colin wants to sign players before he goes on his hols. I wonder if he will make a move for Bailey? Would £750K + Borrowdale be tempting?
  • Options
    Doubt it Wolfboy, Ambrose left as we released him so can't see how we'd be eligible for any sell on clauses.

If that price is correct though it puts peoples valuations of Bailey and Semedo in perspective. I hate Ambrose, but he's just scored 20 g.oals from midfield in the league above ours. Using that as a yardstick Bailey can't be worth anymore than £500K.

We really have picked the shittest time to need to have a fire sale, just as the bottom falls out of the market halving the value of most of our sellable assests.
  • Options
    Yep. I don't think many champs clubs are looking to spend £1mil. Like us they are trying to cut the wage bill and start to live within their means. There are always some idiots/exceptions. Where is Risdale and his cheque book?
  • Options
    Apparently Ambrose has been given permission by the Palarse administrator to open talks with QPR after their £750k bid was accepted, its on the South London Press website but i cant do the linky thing
  • Options
    http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=18231&headline=Exclusive:%20Palace%20star%20Darren%20Ambrose%20opens%20talks%20with%20QPR

There you go. Warnock got the best out of him, so would be a good move for him, gets to stay in London as well.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][url]http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=18231&headline=Exclusive:%20Palace%20star%20Darren%20Ambrose%20opens%20talks%20with%20QPR[/url]

There you go. Warnock got the best out of him, so would be a good move for him, gets to stay in London as well.[/quote]

Thanks!!
    It will indeed be a good move for him,think QPR will do well next season.
  • Options
    Can we sing the Ambrose song even if he leaves Palace?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Can we sing the Ambrose song even if he leaves Palace?

I really hope so
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite] Warnock got the best out of him,[/quote]

wasn't hard, just had to play him in his best position... something we rarely did.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite] Warnock got the best out of him,

wasn't hard, just had to play him in his best position... something we rarely did.
    Palace were using him on either wing in a 4-3-3 from what I heard (though probably with plenty of freedom to roam), think it's more than just where he plays. Needs the right players around him and I think after failing at Ipswich he probably realised he had to offer more than he was.
  • Options
    What is the Ambrose song?? Don't remember hearing that before :S