Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

nicky bailey

1235»

Comments

• Options
    cant believe the twat actually supplied a link to his home address
  • Options

Not sure its representative of all Southend fans. As it says, "there are no discussions"!
  • Options
    Southend fans see him in the same way as we think of Scott P*rk*r
  • Options
    Stockport aren't appealing against Baker's sending off
  • Options
    southend fans are just as blinkered as our lot with parker ....
    has bailey's career taken off going to charlton , did parkers career take off going to chelsea ...NO ...
    but financially they are in a better position than they were b4 they left the club , which means more security/comfort for their family and anyone with any common sense can see why they made those moves.....
    it wasn't for the love of charlton and dislike of southend or chelsea/charlton for scott , it was cos it made sense financially and that is the reality of the situation
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]southend fans are just as blinkered as our lot with parker ....
    has bailey's career taken off going to charlton , did parkers career take off going to chelsea ...NO ...
    but financially they are in a better position than they were b4 they left the club , which means more security/comfort for their family and anyone with any common sense can see why they made those moves.....
    it wasn't for the love of charlton and dislike of southend or chelsea/charlton for scott , it was cos it made sense financially and that is the reality of the situation

Not quite the same scenario oohaah.....and with hugely differing repercusions on the two clubs...i.e us and Sarfend.
    By the way................ seen some reports linking Parker with a move to Anfield in the January window.
  • Options
    i'm looking at it from the players perspective soundas .... black and white of it is the money talked in those transfers and obviously there was more potential going to 'bigger' clubs
  • Options
    I should imagine at the time he signed, Bailey saw his move to Charlton as his ticket to the Premiership.

Charlton were a 'big club' in the division, and despite falling away badly at the end of the previous season, were nevertheless tipped to be among the frontrunners of that campaign.

Bailey at the time, like us, could never have foreseen we'd be relegated, and that he'd be playing back in the Third division just a year after he left it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Stockport aren't appealing against Baker's sending off

This seems to have been missed in all the hooha. On the basis of 6 seconds fairly indistinct highlights on the BBC a lot of people seem to be condemning him as some kind of a cross between Henry and Gary Glitter, yet Stockport's management don't believe they have a case to appeal. I suspect this should be put to bed now.
  • Options
    i guess it must have been very obvious to those in the mêlée and all the claret down him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Bailey happens to fall over and get us a penalty against the spanners on saturday, I for one wont mind at all!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]If Bailey happens to fall over and get us a penalty against the spanners on saturday, I for one wont mind at all!![/quote]

i hope he does lol, in the 96th minute at 0-0
  • Options
    and we don't miss the bloody pen :-)
  • Options
    miss it yes, the spanners go mad then one of their defenders hacks the clearance straight into the back of the net :-)
  • Options
    Southend away ... Nicky Bailey appreciation day
  • Options
    Yes The game away at Southend is going to be Nicky Bailey Appreciation Day, when Southend visited the Valley Nicky Bailey copped some stick so at Roots Hall we intend donning ginger wigs and showing our support! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229363922580&ref=mf
  • Options
    let's hope he's still with us when we play them in february ..... i'm nervous that some championship club could come in for him and make him an offer he can't refuse ... and reallistically i couldn't blame him for trying to further his career
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I've started a Nicky Bailey appriciation group on facebook, mind if I link it to your group Pete?

Nicky Bailey appriciation group
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Stockport aren't appealing against Baker's sending off

This seems to have been missed in all the hooha. On the basis of 6 seconds fairly indistinct highlights on the BBC a lot of people seem to be condemning him as some kind of a cross between Henry and Gary Glitter, yet Stockport's management don't believe they have a case to appeal. I suspect this should be put to bed now.

But surely he was never touched and was faking it all so they had to appeal.

Surprised no one has complained about Bailey staying down after the Brentford player poleaxed him and didn't even get a free kick. I was 60 yards away but clearly faking it. : - (
  • Options
    What were you faking ben?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    VFR, go for it the more the merrier!
  • Options
    Interesting comment on the Brentford forum:

"And I hate Nicky Bailey. In the sense that he's the kind of annoying player I wish we had so we didn't have to play against him."

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77075&page=2
  • Options
    Henry will probably have a heart attack but i felt the need to bring this up again. Bailey is still going down too easily and feigning injury. Brilliant player and we'd be f*cked without him but at Wycombe on saturday and last night he went down and stayed down after barely being touched. Last night instead of getting up and tracking back he stayed down, then got up, jogged back up the touchline and then sprinted on to the pitch. Are you really that injured Nicky?
  • Options
    Was right in front of me last night, the Hartlepool player came right through Bailey and he got a hell of a whack.
    As I said to someone nearby, let him do the same to you and see how quickly you get up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Was right in front of me last night, the Hartlepool player came right through Bailey and he got a hell of a whack.
    As I said to someone nearby, let him do the same to you and see how quickly you get up!

He was caught by a worse challenge 2 minutes later and he got up immediately
  • Options
    Only Nicky will know and will ever know. He can do no wrong in my eyes at the moment....''id let him shag my wife''.
  • Options
    once again his reputation proceeds him and we miss out on a penalty cos the refs don't believe him
  • Options
    try doing that at the den bailey.