Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next seasons shirt manufacturer - MACRON

Been told by one of my reps he has heard we have signed a deal with Macron to be our shirt supplier next season along with Millwall & West Ham.

Comments

• Options
    Next seasons shirt was on Choice's last video, didn't you see it?
  • Options
    Can I be the first person to say that I hate the new kit.
  • Options
    the rep did say that there kits are jank
  • Options
    They will be. It's the make Leeds have got at the moment. They look like Sunday League kits....So Chris Dickson should like it!
  • Options
    anyone got a link to this video?
  • Options
    i must of missed it on choice's last vid :-(

Macron....sorry who? i have never heard of them so obviously not the greatest deal, although i really dont know lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]anyone got a link to this video?

www.youtube.com/gullable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]They will be. It's the make Leeds have got at the moment. They look like Sunday League kits....So Chris Dickson should like it!

wooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]anyone got a link to this video?

www.youtube.com/gullable

Lol, silly me for taking things at face value :P
  • Options
    Wet Sham

Well definately Wet Sham .... but hey ho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New away kits?

20112008143655.jpg
    null
    2732009183718.jpg
  • Options
    It's ok they make kits for Stockport County, Salisbury City, Rushden & Diamonds and Eastbourne so they know what they're doing! ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]It's ok they make kits for Stockport County, Salisbury City, Rushden & Diamonds and Eastbourne so they know what they're doing! ; )

PMSL

No one's seen the kit, all we have is a rumour from one of NSS's rep (how does he know as he doesn't work for Marcon or Charlton?) but people are getting their knickers in a twist about the new kit.

As ever people will slag it off before they have seen it, hate it when they first do, then say after two weeks they now like it and then complain that there aren't enough in their size in the club shop when they went to buy them.
  • Options
    Some of the kits they've made for the Italian sides look ok - http://www.macron.com/en/team-macron.aspx?c=18 - it's just the English ones that are a bit poor. Saying that we've had some good and bad ones with Joma. How is it sides like MK Dons, Derby and Peterborough end up with Nike and Adidas?
  • Options
    The problem is that the whole time we are playing in the 3 division, we arent gonna attract Nike or Adidas.

Still, at least its not 'Pony'.
  • Options
    Any team can get an Adidas of Nike kit. Go to any park Saturday morning and you will see the Dog and Duck 2nd XI wearing them.

Teams in the lower divisions too have them but they don't get anything like the financial package that Chelsea or Man Utd get or even what Charlton get from Joma.

So if Joma will give us more money and more free kits (for the teams not the shop) than Nike UK will we go with Joma for business reasons.

"but we would sell loads more Nike kits" I hear you say but the Joma kits have sold well. Despite people saying they hate every kit when it comes out they fly off the shelves regardless.

If only Mike Rea read CL then he could explain it all : - )
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]The problem is that the whole time we are playing in the 3 division, we arent gonna attract Nike or Adidas.

Still, at least its not 'Pony'.

unlike the league we're in
  • Options
    So we are getting our knickers in a twist over a rumoured new kit!! Are we breaking new ground here???

Perhaps we could give them a chance before condemning them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If only Mike Rea read CL then he could explain it all : - )

How do you know he doesn't?? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If only Mike Rea read CL then he could explain it all : - )

Because he's driving home for Christmas.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]So we are getting our knickers in a twist over a rumoured new kit!! Are we breaking new ground here???

Perhaps we could give them a chance before condemning them

No we're not breaking new ground, we're keeping up a long tradition.

And give them a chance! Where's the moaning potential in that? ; - )

because if he did he would comment about posts made on here when we meet but he never has : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Because he's driving home for Christmas.......

Or not, as the case maybe : -)
  • Options
    Whether or not this is old news or well known, but I can confirm that this was the last year of the deal with Joma and the club were set for talks with them in Ocotber. They've had offers from many manufacturers and they thought it was unlikely that Joma was going to re-new the deal. Also the kits for next season are approved and signed off in the same month so the club will already know what they look like.
  • Options
    2 years after this with KRBS too.
  • Options
    i didn't say their kits were shite only what he said,but he did say the club would be able to buy them very cheaply,i wonder if the savings will be passed on to us ? Don't shot the messenger just telling you lot what i heard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i didn't say their kits were shite only what he said,but he did say the club would be able to buy them very cheaply,i wonder if the savings will be passed on to us ? Don't shot the messenger just telling you lot what i heard.

well next time whatever you hear can you make sure it is all just so pretty and beautiful so that no one in the wonderful precious world that is charlton could be offended by an off the cuff remark ........

thanks for posting what you heard , i'd rather read this than who's gonna be the christmas no.1 or what the weathers like
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i didn't say their kits were shite only what he said,but he did say the club would be able to buy them very cheaply,i wonder if the savings will be passed on to us ? Don't shot the messenger just telling you lot what i heard.

well next time whatever you hear can you make sure it is all just so pretty and beautiful so that no one in the wonderful precious world that is charlton could be offended by an off the cuff remark ........

thanks for posting what you heard , i'd rather read this than who's gonna be the christmas no.1 or what the weathers like

Who was having a go at Steve or being precious?

All I could see was the usual over reaction to the issue of the kit especially as no one has seen it yet or even had it confirmed who the supplier is.

I just think it is very funny as the same people will be rushing out to buy it ASAP when it is in the shops just like every year.
  • Options
    if the cap cardigan fits henry.....................................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if the[strike]cap[/strike]cardigan fits henry.....................................

Tedious as ever I see.
  • Options
    OohAah do you know that Wham! have spilt up?