Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next seasons shirt manufacturer - MACRON

Comments

• Options
    They did the disco kit for Sporting Braga as seen at the Valley a couple of years back....I hope they are imaginative with the away kit.....I really like that yellow and orange kit the geordies wear...
  • Options
    Lets hope they are like the Bologna kits.........

team-macron.aspx?c=18

team-macron.aspx?c=18
  • Options
    Hmm - cant upload the picture for some reason.
  • Options
    Any news on when next seasons kit will be released?
  • Options
    Hopefully if we get to Wembley we will wear it there, ala Le Coq Sportif in '98. More likely to be revealed during the summer though. Think they said they've already decided on the design so can't see why they just can't show it!
  • Options
    Definitely won't be wearing a new Macron shirt at Wembley if we get there. Derby did that to Joma and they won't, quite rightly, let it happen again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Definitely won't be wearing a new Macron shirt at Wembley if we get there. Derby did that to Joma and they won't, quite rightly, let it happen again.
    Surely it'll depend when the contract expires. If the Joma deal runs till 20th May (for example) and the Macron deal kicks-in on the 21st May, then we wear Macron from 21st May.... (disclaimer: all dates used for hypothetical example!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Definitely won't be wearing a new Macron shirt at Wembley if we get there. Derby did that to Joma and they won't, quite rightly, let it happen again.
    Surely it'll depend when the contract expires. If the Joma deal runs till 20th May (for example) and the Macron deal kicks-in on the 21st May, then we wear Macron from 21st May.... (disclaimer: all dates used for hypothetical example!)

Already asked the question and that was the response I got. No new Macron (or Joma) shirt at Wembley.
  • Options
    Sounds like the contract runs through till June then.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    uh oh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    middle one will do
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Last one looks like a one-day cricket shirt.
  • Options
    They all look ropey cos they dont have a badge or sponsor on. Im sure the kit will be fine.
  • Options
    The top one in the picture is the template for the current Welling United shirt. The quality is excellent.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Mate of mine says he has seen the kit and they are good, especially the away one. I seem to recall he said the Macron deal kicks in in June so we will have to wear the Joma ones in any play off games.
  • Options
    Any idea of the colour of the away one?

Also what happened with Derby and Joma regarding their play off final? Sure I remember seeing them in three different shirts from the end of normal season- play offs- prem season!
  • Options
    Bottom one's a non starter - we're not Arsenal! I can't decide whether the top one is going to accentuate fans' beerguts or help hide them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Mate of mine says he has seen the kit and they are good, especially the away one. I seem to recall he said the Macro deal kicks in in June so we will have to wear the Joma ones in any play off games.
    *Obligatory Cash and Carry joke*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Any idea of the colour of the away one?

Yers, but if I tell you I'll have to kill you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]

I heard a rumour the home kit is red again.

Typical Charlton, no originality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as its not green and purple
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

You're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say that the sponsors logo is peeling and turned pink in the wash..................bloody Makro shirts, and I bought them in bulk too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

You're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a first time for everything!

: - )
  • Options
    i hope we go back to a white shirt and black shorts away kit.
  • Options
    I liked the black away kit we had or denim blue!

Actually a yellow away kit would be a good omen- champions in 2000 with one and highest ever prem finish in one in 2004. Includes famous away wins against Liverpool and Palace in a yellow away kit aswell!
  • Options
    Really like the current away kit tbh
  • Options
    How about the old half white kit, the other half purple and green Like mid 90's and if anyone has that top in a large I'll buy it for my soon to be off to Oz collection...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]How about the old half white kit, the other half purple and green Like mid 90's and if anyone has that top in a large I'll buy it for my soon to be off to Oz collection...

Blimey ... you jetsetters ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]How about the old half white kit, the other half purple and green Like mid 90's and if anyone has that top in a large I'll buy it for my soon to be off to Oz collection...

I think it was you who asked before, I have one in large I'm sure.
    Yours for free if you can prove your a Charlton fan ; )
    or maybe a donation to Demelza House when I do the half marathon in september.

Edit: cant read the label so I tried it on, it fits me comfortably so it may be a medium. ; )