Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next seasons shirt manufacturer - MACRON

1235»

Comments

• Options
    For those that are interested Macron supply kits to the following English clubs:

West Ham United (Starting 2010-11 season)
    Sheffield United
    Charlton Athletic (Starting 2010-11 season)
    Leeds United
    Millwall (Starting 2010-11 season)
    Stockport County
    Rushden & Diamonds
    Salisbury City
    Eastbourne Borough
    Forest Green Rovers
    Droylsden
    Worcester City
    Hastings United
    Maidstone United
    Wealdstone
  • Options
    Well if they are good enough for Droylsden then thats good enough for me.
  • Options
    There were some Macron reps up in the lounges on Saturday carrying booklets around. I was hoping one of them would leave one lying around as I think it may well have had pictures of the new kit in it. No such luck!
  • Options
    The Macron rep has obviously done a good job at this side of London.
    Have to say I was pleased to get my £10, signed by Racon, Joma home shirt XXXL at the Carlise home game (it does swamp me a bit but the missus says I will grow into it.) So far unbeaten wearing it.
  • Options
    Supposedly this is Leeds new home kit for next season Leeds Kit. Wonder how similar/different ours will be. Liking the plainness of it mind.
  • Options
    oldhams new kit, made by carbrini, was worn on saturday and was available in all sizes from their club shop
    so ours should be available by november!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]Supposedly this is Leeds new home kit for next seasonLeeds Kit. Wonder how similar/different ours will be. Liking the plainness of it mind.

they wore it on Saturday, I'd settle for a red version of that (red/white/red please !)
  • Options
    Yeah, like that. Plain red version would be very nice.
  • Options
    I think this years kit is very nice. Plain and simple.

Hope they keep the "Inter" away kit too as that's pretty smart
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]oldhams new kit, made by carbrini, was worn on saturday and was available in all sizes from their club shop
    so ours should be available by november!

Are Carbrini also their sponsor ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    The new Leeds strip by Macron is actually..........decent! Their (Macron's)first decent strip to date, hopefully ours will be a similar minimalist design. NO COLLARS PLEASE!
  • Options
    Like that a lot :)
  • Options
    no fuckin collars. how fuckin hard is it to design a cool football kit. umbro are the best at the moment. addidas is shit. i'd love a red pin stripe kit for us. proper 80's stylee. no collars though. macron sounds like the new name of tupperware to me. football. football. kit matter not. i tell thee.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]The new Leeds strip by Macron is actually..........decent! Their (Macron's)first decent strip to date, hopefully ours will be a similar minimalist design. NO COLLARS PLEASE![/quote]

And I was thinking nice kit but could do with a collar!! Maybe they could put one on with velcro
  • Options
    millwall are letting their fans vote on what kit they prefer after macron desing 4 possible kits
    do ya reckon they will let us do the same?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]millwall are letting their fans vote on what kit they prefer after macron desing 4 possible kits
    do ya reckon they will let us do the same?

Ouur kits are in productionn mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Millwall Macron LInky
    Ps
    Those mockups are awfull!
  • Options
    What's all that "fone a oaf" about on the bottom?
  • Options
    I know this comment may not be popular but.....

I hope that the new home kit has a little bit of black in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall choice seems straightforward. The one that doesn't look like a rugby shirt, ie. pick Shirt A.

Leeds kit looks all right, but defeats the purpose of having kit designers, doesn't it? I wouldn't complain if it's plain red for us mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]What's all that "fone a oaf" about on the bottom?

We fear no foe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]How about the old half white kit, the other half purple and green Like mid 90's and if anyone has that top in a large I'll buy it for my soon to be off to Oz collection...

I think it was you who asked before, I have one in large I'm sure.
    Yours for free if you can prove your a Charlton fan ; )
    or maybe a donation to Demelza House when I do the half marathon in september.

Edit: cant read the label so I tried it on, it fits me comfortably so it may be a medium. ; )

happy to buy it off you or donate, drop me a whisper and we can sort it out. Tel
  • Options
    Is this the new home shirt in this photo?
  • Options
    Regardless of the design it would be nice for the club to actually have both home and away shorts on sale BEFORE the season starts for a change.
  • Options
    Leave it out Simon. Last season I got my son the away top in about Nov, got him the socks in Feb and never got hom the shorts as they never has his size. Bloody ridiculous.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: floydroad[/cite]Is this the new home shirt in[url=http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36146]this photo?[/url][/quote]

I seriously hope not
  • Options
    That shirt is one of Macron's standard polo shirts. They're on the Macron site.