Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next seasons shirt manufacturer - MACRON

Comments

• Options
    no but their top 5 hitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are
  • Options
    Yes, you are a tedious twat Oohaah.

Tsk, you and your unfashionable Rob Elliott is crap views.
  • Options
    Can't remember a kit I have liked in the last 10 years apart from the Mesh / Le Coq home kit of our first Prem season. Still got that shirt with Rufus 5 on the back.

Doesn't soundlike I should get my hopes up.
  • Options
    I really hope we stick with Joma, think they make nice kits that are good quality. Last years was only ruined with the tacky Carbrini advert and this year is my face for a few years. The away kit is not bad either
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]OohAah do you know that Wham! have spilt up?

i blame the tevez thing.
  • Options
    I've moaned that the new kit might be rubbish but i won't buy it either way as i haven't bought a new kit for quite a few years now. I haven't bought them because i didn't like them and instead have a retro shirt to save me paying 40 quid every year for a new shirt.
  • Options
    I won't believe this thread until the shirt appears on the Official Site.

Or, at least a small part of the collar of the shirt. Followed a few days later by a glimpse of a section of the badge. Then, some stitching. Then...
  • Options
    Bring back quazer I say..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Bring back quazer I say..

I read that first time as 'bring back Quavers'. Don't they make Quavers anymore ?
  • Options
    I quite like their home kit for Rimini 1912 - reminds us of the old style CAFC kit.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've always had different kit makers since the 90's quaser, ribero etc and we were the first english club to use joma now there quite a major player. I'm sure as with krbs that waggy and his crew will be looking for the best deal possible, if that means signing up another new manifacture or a company looking to make it big then we will have to go with the best deal for the club, would be better if we could hold off till the summer as a championship club would be a better propisition then league one, I quite like le coqe sportif they made us decent kits and like the wolves home shirt. What with demand I'm sure somthing will be done before the end of the season to kits in store for kick off intime for our first championship match in august.
  • Options
    Some of them are ok, and next year's designs may be different. What’s the quality of the kits, any ideas?
  • Options
    lol this post epitomises the new Charlton Life. LOL
  • Options
    I think shirts are over rated - we should play in skins (and I don't mean Doc Marten boots, Fred Perry polo and a Harrington jacket) although that would be pretty cool
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]bump

why?
  • Options
    we've got a new deal with Macron 'the biggest kit contract in the clubs history'
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks oohaah. They make Leeds and Sheffield Utd's kits and I think they are making West Ham's kit from next year as well. Macron
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Respect to Mr Rea and I presume Mr Sutherland as well as Mr Waggott.

Interesting policy that Macron seem to have of signing up three clubs in an area (leeds, Sheff Utd and Middlesboro which fell through) and now us, Millwall and West Ham.

CL gold badge to Suicide Steve for the scoop.

Wonder if we're wear the new shirt for the first time at the play-off final? : - )
  • Options
    Can't be worse than Joma
  • Options
    either of those red shirts pictured will do....no poncy stupid stripes/flashes/flecks/collar's please, just nice plain simple red shirt, white shorts and red socks please.

I've always preferred the badge in the middle as per the shirts above aswell.
  • Options
    Do agree about red socks. Looks much better than white.

Biggest kit contract ever is very good news in our position. What sort of money do we usually get for our kit deals (if any?)
  • Options
    How about...

macron-17426_2009622.jpg

;-)
  • Options
    Prominent positioning on their website + Italian design and flair. Watch out Mancini the Addicks are coming.

http://www.macron.com/
  • Options
    sure it aint makros
  • Options
    25 Febbraio 2010 - Macron ha siglato l'accordo di sponsor tecnico ufficiale dello storico team di League One, Charlton Athletic. A partire dalla stagione 2010.

And they even used a picture of the big Che Hales flag.

I wonder if they would do a big shirt flag?

If only someone at the club was reading this and could ask them.
  • Options
    4 year deal is good news - bit of stability

I have no issue with Joma - this season's kit is spot on IMO, just a shame about some of the tosh wearing it at present!

Hope this is the first of a few announcements!
  • Options
    I think Joma have made some really nice kits, even last year could have been one of the better kits but for the awful sponsorship.