Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday(s) 2010

Comments

• Options
    Norfolk and Nottinghamshire this year.

Maybe a weekend in Manchester for the Oldham game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No hols planned bar 4 days in Helsinki at the end of this month for a friends wedding. Cant wait!

make sure you pack the swimming cossie & flip flops for that one B

haha, i know. just seen this. For a laugh i was going to irritate admin and create a thread for "any tips to Helsinki"! Any tips? apart from the other order ive already placed for more fur lined boots and long johns.
  • Options
    A weekend oop north second weekend in May, maybe a diving trip to Egypt in September, nothing else planned, trying to be flexible (escpecially with the bank funds)
  • Options
    Maybe a week's boarding in late feb/march Canada is sounding good.. Then want to to a US trip in the summer - Boston, Miami, San Fran and Vegas i think.

Will also try to get a week in Biarritz and a few weekends away in...
  • Options
    ......I hope burgulars don't read this thread....!
  • Options
    SE10 Addick.... you should get over here to Whistler. Been an awesome season so far. Just woke up to another 35 cm's of fresh pow and lots more on the way!! Come once the Olympics are over though....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]......I hope burgulars don't read this thread....!

too late

shame you dont put your addresses!

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]SE10 Addick.... you should get over here to Whistler. Been an awesome season so far. Just woke up to another 35 cm's of fresh pow and lots more on the way!! Come once the Olympics are over though....

I may never come baclk though!
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I came for one year in April 2007.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Hmm...I hope you lot who have caned me in the past on the climate change threads are taking a long hard look in the mirror...

Is that a joke? I really hope you're not genuinely playing the "it's cold outside my window! What's this nonsense about decades of global trends" card ;)

For me, I'm heading to Cape Town at Easter for 11 days. Also looking at potential trips to Moscow in the summer, or camping by the Fjords in Norway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In november my 5yo asked if we could go to canada so he could play in the snow, I said no its too expensive so I booked to go to Krakow poland in early feb. Bloody snow.

feb poland
    march cheltenham festival
    april porthcawl (caravan)

thats it so far
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Hmm...I hope you lot who have caned me in the past on the climate change threads are taking a long hard look in the mirror...

Is that a joke? I really hope you're not genuinely playing the "it's cold outside my window! What's this nonsense about decades of global trends" card ;)

For me, I'm heading to Cape Town at Easter for 11 days. Also looking at potential trips to Moscow in the summer, or camping by the Fjords in Norway.

Nope not a joke, just a reference to one or two posters around on this thread who rush to claim the moral high ground on climate change whenever they can, fling personal abuse about at anyone who might view things with a more sceptical eye, suggest that anyone who doesn't agree with their point of view is acting irresponsibly at best, are generally just very upleasant and high handed on the issue but somehow find it within themselves to justify flights all over the world because they want to go on holiday. No doubt this'll result in the middle class balls about it being acceptable through carbon off setting but this isn't the thread for discusing GW so please leave your responses elsewhere and I'll read them when I'm not in such a foul mood. I thank you...
  • Options
    Off to Lindos on Saturday for a week. Lindos Princess Beach resort, all-inclusive. Theres 104 of us going...no kids!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nothing booked, would like a week away with the mrs, somewhere nice and hot with a beach, nice and quiet and cheap, any suggestions?
  • Options
    Now only 4 months until Canada and prob camping on Thames Path in July
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Nothing booked, would like a week away with the mrs, somewhere nice with a beach, any suggestions?

I took her to Bournemouth last year and she seemed happy enough ;-)
  • Options
    Got so pissed off after Monday I booked a trip to Egypt. Leaves Friday, won't be around for the play off finals, thank god.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Nothing booked, would like a week away with the mrs, somewhere nice and hot with a beach, nice and quiet and cheap, any suggestions?[/quote]

Thassos or Kephalonia are pretty quiet but not sure what the score is with hols in greece at the minute
  • Options
    Cheers for the suggestions, not Sure about Bournemouth unless Charlton get an early away fixture down there for the league game. Greece is a good call, would probably be nice and cheap at the moment as well.
  • Options
    Anyone going south Africa for world cup?
    I'm off out there for semi final and final...
    Watching group games in Portugal with the boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you are in Albufeira, I hope you will visit Algarve Addicks Bar !!!!
  • Options
    In Albufeira too for a long weekend, getting there the day the world cup starts.
  • Options
    Yep same as us. Get there on the 12th.
    Where is the addicks bar?
  • Options
    Turkey next month & then Brazil in September
  • Options
    floyds bar

Here you go
  • Options
    Cruising the med for 2 weeks end July with P and O, for our Silver wedding anniv.

First time cruiser so hope it's worth it and not too full of snowies.
  • Options
    Going to Albufeira on 1st July for 10 nights, and do plan to pop in to Floyds for a few beers.
  • Options
    Cheers, will defo pop in.
  • Options
    Good on yer folks - we need the business and really look forward to meeting you all!
  • Options
    Having been there during two separate trips, I can wholeheartedly recommend Floyds. A little bit of SE7 in Portugal!