Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday(s) 2010

Comments

• Options
    After a reasonably baron last few years.

Did Istanbul for 4 days in April- brilliant city for a short break- and cheap!!!

Mykanos begining of June for a week.. Yay....!
  • Options
    Off to Le Touquet for two nights tomorrow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Off to Le Touquet for two nights tomorrow.

Nice place, going there in October. Where are you staying?
  • Options
    Well folks i'm outta here in the morning for 10 days, so bet your bottom dollar 2 signings tommorrow and top of the league when i get back
  • Options
    Literally just got back... spent the last 2 weeks in puerto banus, there a'narf some money out there!
  • Options
    Portland & then the Oregon coast for two weeks startibg this Saturday, one of the loveliest parts of the US of A. Cannot wait!
  • Options
    Heading to Rhodes later today - see y'all In a fortnight
  • Options
    Wasanaar, just outside amsterdam, for 12 night with the mrs in september, cant wait :D
  • Options
    Dubrovnik in 3 hours laters
  • Options
    Went to Egypt in March and Prague/Vienna in May which could be my last trip this year, although a bit of sunshine might be called for in the Canaries late September to get me through to February 2011 when its off to Vietnam and Cambodia.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Fethiye Turkey, leaving tonight, had great time, was at market on Monday, 40 odd degrees and I spied a Charlton fan, in last seasons away strip and hat, had a quick chat. Does anyone here know another addick who is in Fethiye? I didnt get his name.
  • Options
    usual 3 weeks in Thailand but not till november as meeting up withan old CAFC whose having his 50th out there.
  • Options
    Up to the Peak District on Friday for a week (will miss the Bournemouth game - can't ever remember missing the first game of the season before) then off to Dublin next month for a long weekend (missing Tranmere away - gutted ;-)).
  • Options
    Just back from Costa Rica. Awesome place, great people. Totally recommend it.
  • Options
    Going to Bayonne/Biarritz on Friday.....looking forward to seeing some rugby out there and the Os match on tv in a bar with a cold beer or 10.
  • Options
    Off to Giardini Naxos, Sicily on 1st September for 8 days. If it matches up to The Maldives and Florence earlier this year I'll be well happy. Done quite a bit of Italy now but first time in Sicily.
  • Options
    Off again to Argieland in December (like Leroy Ambrose I see)
  • Options
    amsterdam for 5 days with my best mate on the 19th. im not gonna remember any of those 5 days, so ive bought a big memory card for my camera so i can have a photo diary to see what i got up to
  • Options
    one downside of my business cant take a summer holiday. Would love to go away with the kids during their summer holiday ;-(
  • Options
    I'm coming to Charlton at Xmas! How's that for a holiday?
    Will also see friends and family in Charing, Ledbury, Waddington and Altrincham.

Xmas in Oz is very nice but the wife fancied a traditional (and cold) one this year!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to Magaluf for a messy week last month. Going to Tunisia in 2 weeks time.

I think next year I'd like to try somewhere cold for a change like Iceland. Has anyone here been to the Faroe Islands?
  • Options
    I bumped into Charlton Heston on my holiday yesterday!

Small world
  • Options
    Zante for a week on sunday, hopefully turning up at gatwick with a stinking hangover after a smashing first day victory!
  • Options
    Off to Lanzarote at the end of October for a bit of winter sun
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Zante for a week on sunday, hopefully not turning up at gatwick with a stinking hangover after a smashing on the first day victory!
  • Options
    Ey?
  • Options
    Going to a place called aldburgh in norfolk for a week on the 20th of august will misss the oldham game ;-( got a big cottage for the week me the mrs and adamjnr me sister and her hubby and there daughter me ma and pa and me other sister.. proper waltons holiday
  • Options
    Looking like that three days in Gibralter in December for us.
  • Options
    Leave Gran Canaria tonight after 2 blissful weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Leave Gran Canaria tonight after 2 blissful weeks.

Phew - bet it was hot there Chirps?