Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday(s) 2010

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Algarveaddick - whats the weather like out there in January mate? We're looking to get away for a week towards the end of Jan and are looking for ideas... cheers
  • Options
    wont be hot mate canaries if you want sun
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Leave Gran Canaria tonight after 2 blissful weeks.

Wondered why I hadn't heard from you!
  • Options
    Great, thanks happy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Leave Gran Canaria tonight after 2 blissful weeks.

A steday 85f every day Algarve, lovely.

I'll call you Wed AA.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]

A steday 85f every day Algarve, lovely.

I'll call you Wed AA.

Look forward to it!
  • Options
    NSS is spot on Medders, it's warm in Jan but if you want guaranteed (as much as you can) sunshine the Canaries is a better bet, much as we would love to see you...
  • Options
    Just been out of the office for best part of 4 weeks, with 5 days in Vegas with mates - awesome, 'nuff said - followed by a couple of slow days in the office (made sure I had a lunch booked in for each day) and then 2 weeks in southern Spain with family... Am really struggling to get back in the swing of things now and can only really think about my next trip - long weekend in NYC, without child, in Nov courtesy of Mrs CC to celebrate (again) my 40th as she couldn't come (wasn't allowed) to Vegas with me...

I am definitely going to have to plant a few trees to make amends at the end of the year...