Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most famous person you've ever met...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Johnny, i thought you was born in 1987. If thats you, ya look about 45 mate! ;-)

Thanks very much :o)

45 bit harsh, but has been said i look about 30.... hard life and all lol

lol
  • Options
    There are some bloody incredible ones on this thread.

My most recent ones have been Stephen Hawking, on a documentary shoot;

And at the other end of the celebrity spectrum, Didier Drogba in China Whites (club) in London
  • Options
    Noel Gallagher in a urinal many years ago. I didn't look at his cock.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Noel Gallagher in a urinal many years ago. I didn't look at his cock.

That means you did :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Noel Gallagher in a urinal many years ago. I didn't look at his cock.

you prob took a picture
  • Options
    Pictures on it's way to your inbox Suz
  • Options
    Met Sir Alex Fergie and David Beckham in 2002 in Marriott Hotel, Bexleyheath. Both of them willing to sign any autograph fro anyone
  • Options
    My 10 year old daughter has met all five of the dragons, Richard Hammond, Boris and the queen.
  • Options
    Tony Blair
  • Options
    Seems like between us all we are connected to everyone on the planet.

Ted Heath - not long before he died.
    Tony Banks - not long before he died!
    Tony Benn - Think he's still going. Got his autograph.
    Jools Holland - Nicest bloke on the planet. probably. One of my bosses gave him a cd of his own band. Very unprofessional and embarrassing.
    Michael Gambon - Very humble.

Could have met Viv Richards (we was at the same party and have a mutual friend). Don't ask me why I didn't chat to him. Probably something about him being a living legend and my cricketing record of playing 1 ball - bowled.

Curbs - was meant to act as guide on the day he got honorary degree from Greenwich but marketing brought in some smarmy bum licker to do the job. Curbs has probably got his honorary degree hanging up in his bog and i created it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I give you....Sir Trevor Brooking, Frank Bruno, Tony Banks, Rory Magrath (similar circumstances to Carter's post above), Les Dennis (was trying to pass everyone in the pub his autograph - nobody was interested) and......Rolf Harris who was everything a celeb should be with his time.

Oh and I once held a door open for June Whitfield who called me a gent for doing so.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Edward Heath, Paddy Ashdown, Nigel Farage from politics

I know Nigel Farage....very very funny bloke
  • Options
    Bob Dylan. Van Morrison. Roger Daltrey. Pete Townshend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Bob Dylan. Van Morrison. Roger Daltrey. Pete Townshend.

I was going to say that Curb it was winning it with Clinton but I think Nadou just took the lead.
  • Options
    Just remembered when I was cabbing, Liz Carling and Tony Scanlon dropped them in Blackheath village. And dropped Abigail McKenzie at Felicity Kendal's house in Kilburn. Poor, but its the best I can do. : (
  • Options
    Prem of China on his first state visit.

meat loaf -- played for my soft ball team.

Cylen Dion wrote me nice letter

Elvis Costelo +his mum she was recovering after a hip operation

Meg Ryan -- she was bored before she went a tad mad

U2--- base for their world tour

David Coverdale-- pratt

paveroti--- before he married his then manager-- built him a kitchen and shower !

Yoko Ono--- she was all fen shwy

Princess Anne-- she was left waiting for Pm of China

Yassa Arafat ----

Others i cant remember all above various "special projects" for 5 star hotels
  • Options
    I have a collection of hairs from a member of tyhe Royal Family.
    I am sworn to secrecy so I wont ever mention the couple of nights I spent with the Princess Royal,.
  • Options
    Gerry Anderson and i think thats about it. Cant think of anyone off the top of my head that is impressive
  • Options
    PELE - At the u16 World Club Championship in Oslo, Norway
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Princess Anne
    Kevin Ayers
    Henry Cooper
    Danny La Rue (not in drag)
    Steve perryman, great bloke
    Hoddle (+ all the spuds of that era)
    Des Lyman, on a Greek Island
    Millie Small (My boy lolipop tra la la la la la...my heart goes giddyup...)
    + Had my photo taken with Country Joe (of the fish) in Chicago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with the Princess of Wales..............if that counts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with the Princes of Wales..............if that counts?

not really mate ;o) sorry
  • Options
    Mister Windscreen has lived with Mike Stock (not in the biblical sense) Met Ken Dodd (miserlable tw*t by all accounts) Mike McGear (halfbrother of Paul McCartney) Fred Truman (asked him for directions whist on the way to a match)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I met John Terry once...didn't try anything though.
    Sven
    Gerrard
    Sol Campbell
    Rio Ferdinand
    Ashley Cole...Twat!
    Super Clive
    Sir Bobby Robson
    Wenger
    In fact anyone who's ever been to The Valley!
  • Options
    Oliver Postgate
  • Options
    Played snooker against Steve Davis, Alex Higgins and Peter Ebdon. Davis made a ton, I beat Higgins, though he had had about ten vodka and oranges, and beat Ebdon 3-2 though before he was well known. Also met Eric Bristow the night I played Davis.

Through work have dealt with Darcy Bussell, Mark Nicholas and the arch liar himself, Jeffrey Archer.
  • Options
    Met Prince Andrew in a lift at work. Had a bit of laugh with him.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Met Ken Dodd

Did you hear that Ken Dodd's Dad's dog died??
  • Options
    Oh and met Trever Brooking outside the old den when i was about 9!! Got his autograph!! Also met Brian Horne.

Loads of charlton players too, leaburn, Bolder, Johnny umph, Sir lennie, deano, Keith Peacock!!
  • Options
    Having worked in telly all my life this is a question I'm often asked and when I reply "David Niven and Bette Davis" the response is usually "Who?"