Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most famous person you've ever met...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: raddickle[/cite]Having worked in telly all my life this is a question I'm often asked and when I reply "David Niven and Bette Davis" the response is usually "Who?"

Who?
  • Options
    Nicolas Cage
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Jeff Stelling
    Phil Jupiter
    Mick Jagger
    Dave White
    Gazza
    Simon Jones
    Alex Ferguson
    Mark Hulyer
    Lee Westwood
    Carol Vorderman
    Alan Shearer
    Ian Wright
    Tina O'brien
    James Hewitt
    The cheeky girls
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Nicolas Cage
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Jeff Stelling
    Phil Jupiter
    Mick Jagger
    Dave White
    Gazza
    Simon Jones
    Alex Ferguson
    Mark Hulyer
    Lee Westwood
    Carol Vorderman
    Alan Shearer
    Ian Wright
    Tina O'brien
    James Hewitt
    The cheeky girls

Bloody hell thats some list!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Nicolas Cage
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Jeff Stelling
    Phil Jupiter
    Mick Jagger
    Dave White
    Gazza
    Simon Jones
    Alex Ferguson
    Mark Hulyer
    Lee Westwood
    Carol Vorderman
    Alan Shearer
    Ian Wright
    Tina O'brien
    James Hewitt
    The cheeky girls[/quote]

But Jeff Stelling is the only one of those who is really famous
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Met Ken Dodd

Did you hear that Ken Dodd's Dad's dog died??

Ahh, Did He ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Met Ken Dodd

Did you hear that Ken Dodd's Dad's dog died??

Ahh, Did He ?

No doddy

boom boom Cheers moggy thats my fave joke
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Was sitting down chatting with Helen Chamberlain at Plainmoor Stadium in the VIP lounge, met many of the ex-charlton, Clive Mendonca, Martin Pringle, Gary Nelson, Sasa Ilic to name a few. Knew Scott Parker as a child and his family. had a strange few months when I kept bumping into Curbs everytime I left the ladies (weird but only coincidental). Went to school briefly with Shaun Wright-Phillips so met Ian Wright a few times. And speaking of Charlie Richardson my husband knows him well grew up on the same street as him :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Nicolas Cage
    Lisa Marie Presley
    Jeff Stelling
    Phil Jupiter
    Mick Jagger
    Dave White
    Gazza
    Simon Jones
    Alex Ferguson
    Mark Hulyer
    Lee Westwood
    Carol Vorderman
    Alan Shearer
    Ian Wright
    Tina O'brien
    James Hewitt
    The cheeky girls

Bloody hell thats some list!

Yes, some list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's Tina O'Brien?
  • Options
    Little sort from "Corrie" l believe.
  • Options
    Yes thats the one , very friendly .

Brunello I know you watch Corrie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ashtray for me (if you all only knew who he really was.....)
  • Options
    I met Jesus in a bar once. He was dancing for money which with his moves was a miracle... Can't dance for toffee (or cash) that bloke!
  • Options
    Met loads through work but I will rattle through a few who are more outstanding..........

Prince Harry
    Prince Edward
    Kevin Spacey
    Caterine Tate
    Trevor Brooking
    David Seaman
    John Conte
    JOHN AND EDWARD
    Phil Jupiter
    Jamie Oliver
    Gary Rhodes
    Tamer Hussain
    Will Carling
    Chris Tarrent
    Des Lynem
    Many many more!!
  • Options
    Zammo, from Grange Hill at Erith and Belverdere Football Club about 18 years ago, I had a perm and wearing a smart blazer...I rocked! Also met James 'Manboobs' Beattie at St Mary's and his girlfriend was a stuck up old strumpet!
  • Options
    You'll never guess who I had in the back of my cab ....................... NOT one famous person yet but times on my side LOL.

As for meeting.

Played cricket charity thing years ago so met whole host of peep. gooch, tufnell, mark nicholas, chris tarrant, henry kelly, mark dennis, lenny henry,
  • Options
    Just walked into the Khazi at work and who's in there washing his hands.........Sir Mick Jagger.

cue rolling stones song title puns....
  • Options
    Was he singing "it's only cock & (toilet) roll"
  • Options
    From the World of DJ'ing have Met Roger Sanchez (Have the Picture somewhere at home) & had Judge Jules go on the Decks after me at Kanya Beach Club in Ibiza.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Just walked into the Khazi at work and who's in there washing his hands.........Sir Mick Jagger.

Where do you work?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Just walked into the Khazi at work and who's in there washing his hands.........Sir Mick Jagger.

Where do you work?

He's Mick Jaggers cleaner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Where do you work?

Christies Art Auctioneers.
  • Options
    lol DM.
  • Options

So rock and roll that, defying the convention of using the hand basin like the rest of us.
  • Options
    When i wa in LA shopping (looking i might add not buying i might live in Kent but i am not flush by a long way) and Tysons Entorage bowled into a sports shop in Hollywood i was standing looking at trainers and i herd a very weedy girly voice booming out across the store in an incedibly high pitched volume shouting at one of his staff over the treatment of one of his pets or something when i asked for an autograph was told to in the nicest LA way possible to F off. Nice.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    A lot of folk if the music business...suppose one has to say McCartney...Jagger...Townsend...Daltry etc.
    Once came within three feet of the Queen and her entourage walking through the members enclosure at the Epsom Derby...quite by accident, I was absolutely stunned,my top hat almost fell off. The only time I've ever worn one.
    I was going out with a black girl called Anita at the time who actually started to cry immediately afterwards, she was so in awe, what a thing to tell her family...she was from San Fransisco her father was Hewie Long (or Hughie maybe) of The Ink Spots....Jeez she was a beauty....should have stayed with Anita, we had quite a thing going....ah well happy days!
  • Options
    vinny jones coming into a night club in regent street whilst i was being forcibly ejected - he did nothing to help, so called hard man.. and wasn't scary in the least, mind you I was being ejected for being utterly whiffed.
  • Options
    why do i get the impression some of these 'meets' include people they've seen from about 50 yds away....
  • Options
    I once bumped into Princess Di in Paris.
    Proper dented my Fiat.
  • Options
    oooooooooooooooooh
  • Options
    paul daniels