Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona...a footballing masterclass

Comments

• Options
    Title is surely Barca's now, with the head to head they're effectively 4 points clear and i can't see them dropping any points, never mind 4.
    Messi's goal tonight was apparently his 40th of the season in all comps. I wonder if he can reach 50?!
  • Options
    he's got a minimum of 9 games (max. 10) to do it in...

After Deportivo next week who by all accounts got the deckchairs out around a month ago, you'd wager he'd be 2 or 3 closer!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]he's got a minimum of 9 games (max. 10) to do it in...

After Deportivo next week who by all accounts got the deckchairs out around a month ago, you'd wager he'd be 2 or 3 closer!

If he's got 27 in La Liga and 8 in the CL, where did the others come? Didn't they go out of the Copa del Rey quite early?
    Also surely Guardiola will give him a rest soon, he certainly deserves one!
  • Options
    Scored 2 in the Spanish Super Cup as well as 1 in Copa del Rey and 2 in World Club Cup

so 40 total
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]he's got a minimum of 9 games (max. 10) to do it in...

Hope so - though I still have horrible memories of Depor mullering us seemingly every time we played them in the Van Gaal years. It was Rijkaard who stopped the rot against them, and now they've only beaten us once in the last ten games or so. They're also not the team they once were - and I hope they're already mentally playing golf on Wednesday :) I'm flying out on Tuesday, staying at my cousin's then got a meeting to attend in Valencia on Thursday morning, so will be utterly f***ing mullered. Let's hope the client doesn't suss out that I'll have driven overnight to get there!
  • Options
    Inter are dealing very well with Messi & Barca. Sneijder & Cambiasso arc running the game for Inter who should be ahead.
  • Options
    ...2-1 Inter
  • Options
    terrific game.....
  • Options
    you just knew 'Barca' would bottle this one, glad for inter and Jose, 'barca' are cack and palarse lookalikes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]you just knew 'Barca' would bottle this one, glad for inter and Jose, 'barca' are cack and palarse lookalikes.
    LOL - WUM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry leroy, don't know what it is just look at them and it makes me annoyed same as when I see palarse on the tele. pretty sure they will win and win well and the really camp nou.
  • Options
    Barca didn't bottle it, Inter were by far the better side. Very well organised just like Mourinho's Porto & Chelsea were. That's the tie over tonight. Inter are through to the final.
  • Options
    Inter will have 11 men on the line playing the "10" formation for the return, could be a soul-destroying game of football that
  • Options
    inter milan a footballing masterclass
  • Options
    Some poor decisions. Milito looked offside for his goal and how did Alves not get a penalty when Sneijder clipped the back of his legs?
    Could you imagine Mourinho's reaction if those decisions had gone against Inter?!
  • Options
    Was telling my flatmate about a friend of mine putting a bet on (after the quarter final draw, but before they were played) that Inter would play Bayern in the final. Now I find out he didn't actually put on the bet. Could've been a nice little earner.
  • Options
    Who are Inter Milan?
  • Options
    Have watched all Barca's Euro TV games & the full back Dani Alves must be the worst crosser of a ball I have ever seen. Must get to the by line best part of 15 times a game & has never found one of his own players truly shocking on a level with Mooutakill :-)
  • Options
    His crossing is erratic to say the least. He can put an amazing cross into the box, but 4 times out of 5 it'll end up woefully under or overhit
  • Options
    Inter also had decisions against them. Milito was through on goal in the first half before he was wrongly given offside. Plus, it's not as if Barcelona haven't benefited from poor referees in the past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Inter also had decisions against them. Milito was through on goal in the first half before he was wrongly given offside. Plus, it's not as if Barcelona haven't benefited from poor referees in the past.
    You're obviously not familiar with Spanish football pre-1998...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Inter also had decisions against them. Milito was through on goal in the first half before he was wrongly given offside. Plus, it's not as if Barcelona haven't benefited from poor referees in the past.
    You're obviously not familiar with Spanish football pre-1998...

No I'm a plastic La Liga fan! Barca were extremely lucky to get past Chelsea last season and Inter were worthy winners last night.
  • Options
    that alves can't cross cos he is too interested in trying to cheat. I hate him, always trying to cheat someone or gain something with blatent play acting!! he does is for shitting brazil too, another load of old pony team.
  • Options
    Just when you thought they couldn't get any better... New Signing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Just when you thought they couldn't get any better...New Signing

Thats Henry out of the door then.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Just when you thought they couldn't get any better...New Signing

Thats Henry out of the door then.

I did hear a while back that he's off to the US to play for New York Red Bulls.

Bojan and Hleb are also expected to move to Valencia as part of the deal, similar to the Eto'o transfer last summer.
  • Options
    2 more goals for Messi tonight, 44 for the season now coming in just 51 games!
  • Options
    Is Messi even human? I'm beginning to have my doubts!
  • Options
    Cue discussions about him being a flat-track bully, the Spanish league being a joke, him being crap for Argentina, Barcelona being overrated and all sorts of other assorted dreck from people who seem to delight in any decent attacking team getting 'found out' by a bunch of spoiling numpties...

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]Is Messi even human? I'm beginning to have my doubts!

Definitely an alien.

An alien that would be found out if he ever left that joke of a league in Spain and had to play the likes of Stoke and Blackburn week in week out. But he'll stick to the cosy life taking it easy in Barcelona. If any of you think he's actually any good, have a look at his performances in international football. Says a lot about how poor Barcelona really are when they base their team around him. Other teams give them too much respect.