Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona...a footballing masterclass

123457»

Comments

• Options
    3 minutes into the season and Messi is off and running already, lovely little goal. And Iniesta's strike for the 2nd goal was absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Villa's header for the third wasn't bad either :o)

I'm going to his home debut against Hercules in a couple of weeks. Already looking better than last year with Ibrahimovic. I can honestly see them doing better than last season in the league (topping 100 points) - but think they won't get to the Chumpions' League final again, unless Mascherano gels well with Keita/Busquets.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite] but think they won't get to the Chumpions' League final again, unless Mascherano gels well with Keita/Busquets.

What makes you say that? There aren't too many better sides around. With Villa, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta in the side it almost doesn't really matter what the rest of the side is doing.

Inter won't do as well under Benitez and Madrid looked a shambles the other night. They played Ramos as a left sided centre back, have far too many midfielders in their squad and Benzema looked about as confident up front as Lisbie away at Watford.
  • Options
    They lost 2-0 at home to Hercules yesterday, Should have been 3 or 4. Valdes kept the score respectable.
    There's hope for everyone!
  • Options
    Off to Barca on Friday, catching the game agaisnt Real Mallorca.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Off to Barca on Friday, catching the game agaisnt Real Mallorca.
    Git. I missed my trip because of work (though luckily it was the Alicante game, so i didn't miss much!)

Hoping to visit relatives in November, so might try and coincide it with a game then. Probably be a poxy copa match against Extremadura knowing my luck.