Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for BDL

Comments

• Dave

if you had to cross the sexual fence ,which man would it be? also would you be sponge or stone?

Pete: Back at You, want answers live on Player....."Spunk the monkey" indeed.....
  • If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
    I'd get rid of Wasps. Hate 'em
    BDL

Is this the real life?
    Nope it's certainly fantasy
    Dave , whats your forecast for Brentford Away?   ( The Score , not the weather!)  ;-0
    Hmmm.. Tough one to call. I'll say it'll be honours even at Half time
    BDL. Have you recovered from the big manly hug I gave you last time we played Brentord? ( JPT )
    Just about Brian, just about ;-)
  • BDL what would you do with the all the spare time on your hands if this thread was sunk?
  • BDL what would you do with the all the spare time on your hands if this thread was sunk?
    If only they would
  • Surely you must have some dirt on AFKA or LOOKOUT to convince them.
  • I have dirt on them, but it's what they've got on me.......
  • Hello BDL, long time since We spoke.....

Question:

If a person You know, asked you a personal question about a friend, which, was personal, but, could also personally be amusing to all, would you answer it ?
  • MoG - If it's that stuff about you know who, well he also has the Nuclear Option so it's a tense standoff until I get my hands on that Japanese video, then it's war
  • Are you obsessed with me? You seem to refer to me a lot and I'm getting slightly concerned.
  • BDL, why don't you play unsigned bands at half time? It would save on the ppl license fees.

More than happy too if they get in touch. I have been playing music from some local bands. 
  • Sponsored links:

• If you could invent something what would it be?
  • edited November 2011
    BDL - if you had to answer any of these questions what one would it be?
  • It's not you, young Ewok loving Glovers
  • If you could invent something what would it be?
    Warp drive
    BDL - if you had to answer any of these questions what one would it be?
    This one

• BDL - if you had to answer any of these questions what one would it be?
    This one
    good answer 
  • BDL. Hope you Realise Buster the 9month puppy is watcihng You !!
    002.JPG 827.7K
  • BDL. Could you please answer the questions posed by PeteF and myself. Regards.
  • But BDL, wasps are lovely when you get to know them.  Wouldn't you rather get rid of mozzies?
  • BDL

I've just seen a car with a personalised 'BDL' number plate.  When did you get this?
  • BDL

will you be getting appearance money from the Huddersfield game?

(voice and image rights, and all that stuff)

• Sponsored links:

• BDL - how was your experience on "I'm a celebrity"? ;-)

• BDL - If a person aims to fail , and succeeds , which have they done?
  • BDL - What is a Bunga Bunga party?  And what were you doing there?
  • BDL - Would you rather Ann Widdecombe or an Ewok? 
  • edited November 2011
    BDL, which is better - invisibility or the power to fly?
  • BDL

How thick does mist have to be before it becomes fog?
  • BDL, who is bigger, you or 1905 and who would win in a fight?

• BDL

Next Monday, have you got the nerve to say something like, "First the away team blah, blah, blah probably the greatest thing since sliced bread, Huddersfield this, Huddersfield that (feign a massive yawn & start zzzzzzzzing)............................ and now on to our home team."

• edited November 2011
    Don't do it BDL. You know what happened to Brian Cole when he went off Piste...........I think that's how you spell it anyway.
  • Don't do it BDL. You know what happened to Brian Cole when he went of Piste...........I think that's how you spell it anyway.

2 'F's Dreaded, 2 F's'  :-)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!