Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for BDL

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Bdl why is there so many single magpies all I seem to do for hours a day is salute them and say morning or aftnon evening

• Bdl why is there so many single magpies all I seem to do for hours a day is salute them and say morning or aftnon evening

Probably because Derek Hales has been out with his shotgun........
  • BDL

Should we put out a strong team for the 2nd round FA cup and hope to get a big 3rd round tie, or a weaker team and concentrate on the League?
  • Dave, how do i get a super injunction taken out? and whats your address so i can send it there... he he ;-)
  • BDL, as someone big in the entertainment industry could you tell us please, how much do you think Jean Michel Jarre earns from having Oxygene played by seaside grab machines?
  • BDL

Should we put out a strong team for the 2nd round FA cup and hope to get a big 3rd round tie, or a weaker team and concentrate on the League?
    Yes
  • BDL, as someone big in the entertainment industry could you tell us please, how much do you think Jean Michel Jarre earns from having Oxygene played by seaside grab machines?
    Not as much as that arcade took off me in the summer trying to get an Upsy Daisy doll for my neice
  • Dave, how do i get a super injunction taken out? and whats your address so i can send it there... he he ;-)
    In the words of Blakey, I'll get you Butler. But your names name Butler....
  • BDL, Do you have spell or grammer check ? ;)
  • Neiver it appeers
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL

How good was that?
  • Fantastic
  • BDL

What is your definition of 'soundproof'?
  • BDL

Can I read out the half time scores on Saturday?
  • Only if Paul lets you
  • adsads
    edited November 2011
    BDL, hirstute or brazilian?
  • edited November 2011
    BDL

How did you rate your performance last night?

I thought you were superb and were very enthused before the start of the 2nd half that we should get behind the boys and make plenty of noise.
  • BDL, hirstute or brazilian?

brazil
  • BDL

How did you rate your performance last night?

I thought you were superb and were very enthused before the start of the 2nd half that we should get behind the boys and make plenty of noise.

I was a little excited. I think I need to calm down a bit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably not the right thread for a serious question BUT

why was Red, Red Robin so muted?

Orders from Sky?

• edited November 2011
    BDL

Don't change a winning formula, Delia adopted a very similar tact with the Norwich fans to yours last night and look where they are right now!
  • Probably not the right thread for a serious question BUT

Orders from Sky?

Different DJ last night so I guess he didn't use the usual version. Paul was ill, so Olly stepped in at the last moment.

Hate talking over it but we had 9 mascots last night and we needed to have read the teams out before the ref called them into the centre circle for the tribute to Gary Speed. Even then Sky held me back until they were ready for the announcement.
  • BDL

Why did you pronounce Darel Russell's name as Darren Russell?

• BDL

Why did you pronounce Darel Russell's name as Darren Russell?

You need your ears cleaned out!
  • edited November 2011

Probably not the right thread for a serious question BUT

Orders from Sky?

Different DJ last night so I guess he didn't use the usual version. Paul was ill, so Olly stepped in at the last moment.

Hate talking over it but we had 9 mascots last night and we needed to have read the teams out before the ref called them into the centre circle for the tribute to Gary Speed. Even then Sky held me back until they were ready for the announcement.

Thought it was a bit softer than usual. I checked to make sure I was playing the right one, apparently it was, but maybe not!?
    Was concerned it sounded a bit quieter at the time, sorry about that. The volume was pushed right up!
  • Dear BDL, Is big Yann big enough to be called BIG Yann or just simple plain old Yann if he isn't big enough to live up to the big bit?
    So is it BYK, BDL?
  • Dear BDL, Is big Yann big enough to be called BIG Yann or just simple plain old Yann if he isn't big enough to live up to the big bit?
    So is it BYK, BDL?

Hes not as big as me but certainly is a solid unit. Have to say that Parkin made me look small!
  • edited November 2011
    BDL

Hope this helps with the Yann question as I know you would not want to disagree with his mate on the train who said on another thread:-

'Please do me a favour, don't call him Kermit anymore. If Kermorgant is too complicated to pronounce, just call him "Big Yann".

So the simple answer is Yes!
  • Dear BDL,

Would you rather have one leg a foot shorter than the other, or arms that don't bend in the middle?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!