Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for BDL

Comments

• BDL whose going to win this years ima celebrity?
  • edited November 2011
    BDL

What will be the number of unanswered questions backlog before you start to answer them? 'One less than this' is not an acceptable reply.
  • BDL

What's your favourite long running thread on this forum (can't include you're own) that's just selfish.

• BDL how did this all start

And do u feel that you respond enough to the questions
  • BDL

What's your favourite long running thread on this forum (can't include you're own) that's just selfish.

New bird off of Countdown or the new word thread
    BDL how did this all start

And do u feel that you respond enough to the questions
    Adam the Addick started it all off. I now have the Photo's Adam. Feel free to call me and discuss.
  • BDL

What will be the number of unanswered questions backlog before you start to answer them? 'One less than this' is not an acceptable reply.
    Pass
  • BDL whose going to win this years ima celebrity?
    Timmy Mallett? No idea as Mrs BDL won't watch it on account of spiders, snakes and other slithery things (I assume that's Peter Andre)
  • how about those bloody magpies?
    Google it!
  • BDL

what kind of microphone do you use on matchdays?
    It was a Shure Radio Mic but the law changed so it's now a Sennheiser
  • How many is too many?
    This thread!

SINK!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2011
    Please don't quit BDL

What about if the website administrators were to provide you with an assistant? I'm not available by the way.
  • Please don't quit BDL

What about if the website administrators were to provide you with an assistant? I'm not available by the way.
    I think Killersbeard should have his own thread!

• BDL

Which Charlton player would make the best contestant on Strictly Come Dancing?
  • Bdl why does my misses make me watch x factor as a buy off to enable me to watch motd

And

Bdl why is Janet devlin and misha b still in the x factor
  • BDL

Which Charlton player would make the best contestant on Strictly Come Dancing?
    I reckon Benno ( yes he's still one of ours at the moment) as he has the perfect tan for it :-)
  • Bdl why does my misses make me watch x factor as a buy off to enable me to watch motd

And

Bdl why is Janet devlin and misha b still in the x factor
    Wish I knew. Wished my Mrs wouldn't watch it either.
  • BDL: will Charlton beat Huddersfield on Monday?
  • BDL, what do I do, I have a Neil Etheridge stalker following me on Twitter after the tweet I sent Charlton Live last sunday
  • Still haven't answered me BDL!
  • Still haven't answered me BDL!
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL: will Charlton beat Huddersfield on Monday?
    I was feeling confident last week, getting nervous now. Just have a feeling we will do it.
  • BDL, what do I do, I have a Neil Etheridge stalker following me on Twitter after the tweet I sent Charlton Live last sunday
    Not as bad as the stalkers Matt Fricker got after his movie review of the Smurfs
  • how about those bloody magpies?

Google it!

BDL

What's Google?

• Dont bother with Google church-lane ask my wife!
  • Dear Deadreds wife

What's Google?

• If you think I'm waking her up during her Sunday afternoon nap you're mistaken. I'll get back to you after I've taken her tea and biscuits at 5.00pm.
  • If you think I'm waking her up during her Sunday afternoon nap you're mistaken. I'll get back to you after I've taken her tea and biscuits at 5.00pm.

No cucumber sandwiches ?
  • edited November 2011
    Thought I'd let her sleep on Church-Lane anyway Mrs D reckons Google is a search engine on the internet to find out almost anything you want to! She likened it to consulting The Encyclopedia Britannica but with the answer at your fingertips almost immediately. Hope this helps; Oh and Cucumber sandwiches Fanny Fanackapan are usually Tuesday afternoons after Doctors. Sorry BDL for treading on you're toes Mrs D says she won't do it again.
  • Personally I'd welcome a Questions for Mrs. Deadred thread
  • edited November 2011
    It wouldn't work BDL I have to choose my moments very carefully with trivia questions for her which would result in even longer delays for answers to Lifers' dilemmas, plus I'd run the risk of ending up having to do my own cooking, washing and ironing and above all you are much more diplomatic, approachable and a legend.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!