Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs in the CL

Comments

• Options
    Don`t like Spurs but Harry has done it again ! I wonder if he is due a nice bonus ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Don`t like Spurs but Harry has done it again ! I wonder if he is due a nice bonus ?

Yeah a nice back hander...lol
  • Options
    Well done JohnBoy I'm pleased for you but other than that what Carter said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I truly hate spurs fans. One bloke on facebook has posted: "BACK WHERE WE BELONG!".

I've now seen that on Facebook from a Spurs fan and a Chelsea fan. It's a pity I don't know any Leeds fans. That would've got a smile out of me.

Barcelona on a prolonged bad run. LOL
  • Options
    spurs have been drawn against 'young boys' of switzerland.
    Expect the wenger jokes to follow.
  • Options
    Well of all the draws we could have had, never have I been more pleased to pull Young Boys.
    How we avoided the likes of Auxerre, Kiev and Sampdoria I will never know but quite frankly, who gives a damn.
  • Options
    Ha Ha - Young Boys at the previously named Wankdorf Stadium............
  • Options
    young Spurs lad to me at 8am this morning "Spurs in Champs legue draw today" --me " and why would i give a f**k about that ?"

poor lad
  • Options
    How the f*** did Spurs get seeded for the draw? They must have done very well back in 1962.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Well of all the draws we could have had, never have I been more pleased to pull Young Boys.
    How we avoided the likes of Auxerre, Kiev and Sampdoria I will never know but quite frankly, who gives a damn.

Beat Fenerbahce after a 2-2 draw in the first leg at the Wankdorf.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]How the f*** did Spurs get seeded for the draw? They must have done very well back in 1962.

It might have escaped your attention that Spurs have got to the 1/4 finals of the UEFA and then the Europa Cup in 2 of the last couple of seasons...
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Well of all the draws we could have had, never have I been more pleased to pull Young Boys.

Beat Fenerbahce after a 2-2 draw in the first leg at the Wankdorf.

I wouldnt read too much into that Fenerbache result. Spurs played Fenerbahce of the park 2-0 in their own back yard a couple of seasons ago. Anyhow, one of the Turkish Academics here who's travels back regularly for Galatasaray games saw the YB game and said Spurs shouldnt have too many problems. But we'll wait and see.

I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know that if we do get through, and that is a huge if, there's a possibility that we can be drawn in the same group as Inter Milan AND Real Madrid. God help us lol.
  • Options
    start saving up for those tickets and flights mate.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]start saving up for those tickets and flights mate.......

Save up? Borrow the money now and book the flights.

You'll hammer the boys, easy.
  • Options
    There isn't a team I would hate seeing in europe and representing England more than Spurs. I just cannot stand them and their fans.
  • Options
    I hate them and any other London club as well, guess that is natural, though they do seem to think they are bertie big b***ocks when they have constantly under achieved despite throwing money around over the years. That's the negatives, the positives are they have more english players than the other 3 'english' teams in the CL and johnny boy seems a decent lad, so I either want them to lose to (arsenes) young boys or beat some of the foreign jonnies.
  • Options
    I hope they lose to Young Boys but if (as expected) they get through to the Group stages, it'd be highly amusing if they got played off the park and lost all 6 group games.
  • Options
    A Spunks fan of my acquaintance just offered me evens on them reaching the CL semis. I offered my house on the bet on the grounds that I could lay it (at 20-1) with any bookmaker. He's renaged on his idiocy and said he'll only take up to a tenner. Which is a shame, but it's free tenner.
  • Options
    spurs yuk
  • Options
    Hey chaps, are you aware that one of the Young Boys is a certain Scott Sutter, a lifelong Spurs fan but...used to be on Charlton's books according to an article on the Sky Sports website which I've just read.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great start by Spurs!
  • Options
    Can we edit the thread title
    Spurs NOT in the CL
  • Options
    I would give up christmas to see them go out in the qualifying round.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ. 3-0!!!
  • Options
    they have a different shirt sponsor for CL and cup games.

They must be delighted.

Still plenty of time for spurs to get back into it.
  • Options
    According to Sky Sports this is the biggest game in the history of the club. Then again they reckon football started in '92.
  • Options
    ahahahahaha brilliant!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I would give up christmas to see them go out in the qualifying round.
    Doing anything on 25th December Chunes? :o)
  • Options
    Anyone know the odds of Spurs going through as it stands. May chuck on a score and I'll be happy either way.
  • Options
    3 - 1