Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs in the CL

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Anyone know the odds of Spurs going through as it stands. May chuck on a score and I'll be happy either way.

They just went down :(
  • Options
    i'm guessing i'm the only one who wants Spurs to win????
  • Options
    i want the spurs to win

KBSLITTLESIS
  • Options
    they will win the tie overall regardless of what we want

i want them out it would be fooking hilariuos here if they do go out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcfan123[/cite]i want the spurs to win

KBSLITTLESIS

phew..........think we'll need to stick together on this one..........i'll watch your back ok ;-)
  • Options
    :-) :-)

Plastic pitch making 'Arry twitch.
  • Options
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just in case you dont get the message.......................

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  • Options
    jaysus!!!

some comedy defending by the spuds tonight.................thank the lawd you're at work Hubby!!!!!
  • Options
    get in Pav!!!!!!

& it's all gone quiet over there

phew!
  • Options
    Arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Young Boys ??????????????????? f**kin good job they never played the Old Men or they would be really turned over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]& it's all gone quiet over there

phew!

A secret Spurs fan in our midst?
  • Options
    How on earth are they still in this tie??

I hope they get shown up at shite hart lane
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]& it's all gone quiet over there

phew!

A secret Spurs fan in our midst?

gawd no

just married to one (who is actually a Charlton season ticket holder too)

& i want an easy life

:-D

cheers Pav.........I owe you!!!
  • Options
    I've no problem with Spurs being in the CL, at least they kept out Liverpool.
  • Options
    Come on young boys, get in
  • Options
    My son overheard me saying I was looking forward to seeing young boys running around in little shorts tonight. He's gone and told all his school teachers, his friends and all their parents.
    This could singlehandedly ruin my life, it's so embarrassing.

The worst thing is everyone thinks I'm a fucking tottenham fan.

Also Scott Sutter playing for Young Boys, was with us for a while.
  • Options
    'Stand up if you love Young Boys'
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Harry said after the game "we will be all over Young Boys next week" which is something he must have gotten from Arsene Wenger.
  • Options
    Andy Burton on Soccer AM said "I've been watching young boys on the internet this week".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wenger has told Harry the only way to get the job done is to get in round the back of young boys.
  • Options
    You never win anything with young boys...
  • Options
    To quote the commentator last night:

..."and Young Boys dont keep clean sheets..."

Oooh er matron. Even at 3-0 down, I spat my beer out across the room in appreciation...

Well I have to say, that rather took me by surprise last night. Never in a million years did I see that first 20 mins coming. As you can imagine, my phone was bleeping ten to the dozen with every Gooner in the country trying to get in touch by text, email and Facebook. Not quite as I planned it but will happily take 3-2 with 2 very big away goals none the less.

Sets it up for a cracking game at WHL. Will they come to play or will they come to park the bus?

I have to say I'm shocked how badly we took to playing on Astro last night. I presume its the same stuff that they play on at Goals by seeing HD closeups of the players covered in the black stuff? I really didnt think it would make much difference but by the amount of misplaced passes in the first 20-25 mins, it clearly did. Dont think anyone can deny that.

Anyhow, thats Spurs all over. Never do things the easy way. Roll on next Wednesday...

...And AFKA, no I really wasnt laughing. I dont think I said anything of note other than swear words until Pav scored ;-)
  • Options
    Glad the Boys did the job against the Spuds.. although they could have won it 5 - 1.. ah well Hopp Bern
  • Options
    I really want to see Spurs do well Johnboy don't get me wrong.
    But blaming the astro turf is pretty lame.
    I bet your lads train on the stuff every so often, so its nothing new. Even the Wembley pitch is half grass half 2nd maybe 3rd Gen astro-turf.

Try playing on Stamford beach Vs. Chelsea.
    No that was a surface to moan about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I have to say I'm shocked how badly we took to playing on Astro last night. I presume its the same stuff that they play on at Goals by seeing HD closeups of the players covered in the black stuff? I really didnt think it would make much difference but by the amount of misplaced passes in the first 20-25 mins, it clearly did. Dont think anyone can deny that.

Played on the Astro alot when i was in the States and its a completely different game....takes a lot of getting used to. It is the same stuff as goals, with the little bits of black rubber. If anything the ball runs and bounces to true.
  • Options
    The atro turf doesn't have anything to do about it. Since my teams rugby pitch is right next to UEFA headquarters in Nyon I ve tried all of them and can tell you the one in the Stade de Suisse is fantastic.
  • Options
    dont care about spurs champions league they avent got a prayer premiership they avent got a prayer harry redknapp is a lucky f----r and always will be.
  • Options
    I'm not blaming the Astro at all. We were talking about this last night and we presumed they all train on Astro all the time but apparently not from what I read from HRs post-match interview comments this morning. Our pitch at WHL is made of 25-30% plastic too, like most of the big Prem Clubs. All that interweaved stuff.

Hey, we were awful first 30 mins, there's no denying that. We just wasnt good enough...but the Astro did contribute...
  • Options
    Just happy that my Boys played well and hope they do the same job they did against Ze Turks.