Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs in the CL

Comments

• Options
    Just saw that Scott Sutter nbr 7 for YB, played at Charlton (Youth) 2002-2003.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    The Nubile young boy chickens of Bern
  • Options
    First game in the group stages tonight against werden bremen. Anyone else think they'll struggle?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]First game in the group stages tonight against werden bremen. Anyone else think they'll struggle?

Sadly not.Might start to effect their league form hopefully though.
  • Options
    fantastic support out there, sounds like a home game
  • Options
    i know. how many did they bring, or are the bremen fans really that quiet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]i know. how many did they bring, or are the bremen fans really that quiet

Spurs had 2200 tickets
  • Options
    another exciting game. Surely they wont throw away a 2 goal lead again?
  • Options
    man u up to there old tricks again with a late goal at valencia
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really really hate spurs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I really really hate spurs

agree 100%. ya go on facebook when they win and the place is littered with yido related shite. when they dont, they all crawl back into the woodwork. cannot stand their supporters.
  • Options
    Ha ha! Spurs lost to a team called Effsee. I heard the result on the radio, Tottenham 4 - Effsee 21. What a thrashing!
  • Options
    I hate them too. Shit club, fans are a disgrace. The fella who comes on here (JohnBoy?) seems a good bloke, and there's a Spurtz fan at work who is a top, top bloke... But they're in a minority of two - every other Spurs fan I've met has been an utter tool. They're even more annoying then Arsehole fans (sorry GH) - most of them know absolutely naff-all about football.

However, when they want to play football they can be good to watch. Shame that isn't too often.
  • Options
    3-0 down after 13mins.
    architects of their own downfall
  • Options
    Hopefully this has got 6/7 NIL written all over it: I hate Spurs!
  • Options
    This is hilarious!

4-0!
  • Options
    Woo Hoo, I've almost forgotten about Saturday! Ha Ha! Redknapp for England!!
  • Options
    But they have had their keeper sent off...
  • Options
    12/1 for inter to win 7-0 according to the half-time bet356 advert with Mr winstone. LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone else really disappointed that bales not english?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]anyone else really disappointed that bales not english?

Yup, or Charlton
  • Options
    Inter will win the match at WHL by 2 goals or more. Fact.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]12/1 for inter to win 7-0 according to the half-time bet356 advert with Mr winstone. LOL

generous as ever ... what a bucket shop they are
  • Options
    bale favours a chimp but he's a quality footballer
  • Options
    How long before Man City decide they want to buy Bale?
  • Options
    I'm not a Spurs fan in any shape or form but credit where it is due.

They showed real character (and ability in Bale's case) to get back to 4-3 with 10 men for most of the match having gone 4-0 down.

I couldn't help but compare their second half effort with ours on Saturday.
  • Options
    Getting beat is still getting beat though

And being four goals down before half time is not the way to approach football at that level. Inter Milan are on another planet to that stinking shitstain of s club
  • Options
    Gareth Bale = quality. I do hope he stays focused & goes onto be a world class player.

Its a shame he'll probably miss out on Euros & World cups. Unless he can drag Wales through single handed. We live in hope!!!
  • Options
    Very naive tactics by Redknapp, 5 in midfield yet allowed Inter all the time in the world. Spurs were dismantled and only Bale comes out with any credit at all, Inter seemed to take pity on them as that could have been a very large scoreline