Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup horns/vuvuzela

12346»

Comments

• Options
    That's very nice for you Gary, whilst he was a good player I personally am not a fan of his Tv style. Just an opinion of course!!
  • Options
    my first comment was tongue in cheek mate, you can say what you like about him!!!...always be a ledge to me.
  • Options
    I know that! and thanks. I always prefered Kenny Dalglish myself.
  • Options
    Maradonna's against the ban!

1712171_sniff.jpg
  • Options
    bzzzzzidane.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]If these things turn up in SE7, expect at least one murder at the Valley next season!

You just know that the police will ban them from The Valley for safety reasons.
    And, for the first time, the average punter will agree with that decision.
  • Options
    Been meaning to post this for a while but never remember. So who's heard the 'Vuvuzela Song', what you all think?

Dave Henson - Vuvuzela
  • Options
    Someone had one at Wimbledon, was a laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall have just banned them ... :(
  • Options
    I see Arsenal have banned them. Thank goodness, I'd hate to see them besmirch the fantastic atmosphere created at the new library.
  • Options
    I watched the world cup on holiday in Holland. One game i watched in a bar had a guy blowing the horn every 2 minutes everyone around him was laughing every time. I was getting more and more annoyed by this horn and asked someone why everyone found it so funny. The guy told me the week before unknown to the new owner someone had in fact shoved the end up his arse! Wasn't so annoying after that!