Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    sorry better red than dead I could have quite easily told you where to stand if you had told me you were coming. There is not many 5 foot 10 women hanging about so i could have whispered you! ! Silly really. Up to you anyway if you want to be involved.
  • Options
    Are you ok to whisper me your account details curb it ta
  • Options
    Was in the Lib must have asked 20 odd people including the bar staff from 2ish just got a lot of blank looks. I don't have a cheque book could you possibly whisper where to send a cheque to? Dad will write you a cheque and I'll give him the cash. Would be much appreciated sorry to mess you about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Was in the Lib must have asked 20 odd people including the bar staff from 2ish just got a lot of blank looks. I don't have a cheque book could you possibly whisper where to send a cheque to? Dad will write you a cheque and I'll give him the cash. Would be much appreciated sorry to mess you about.

should have come outside
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Was in the Lib must have asked 20 odd people including the bar staff from 2ish just got a lot of blank looks. I don't have a cheque book could you possibly whisper where to send a cheque to? Dad will write you a cheque and I'll give him the cash. Would be much appreciated sorry to mess you about.

should have come outside

Thats where we ended up. Some quite helpful ladies we asked didn't know anything about it but asked their mates. Must have just been unlucky not to pick the right people. Fella on the door was a nice bloke but wasn't aware of it. Asked plenty of fellas along the bar too.
  • Options
    we were right by thw stairs as you go out under an umbrella
  • Options
    If you'd approached any ladies in the Sunderland Liberal club you wouldn't have had that £20 note for long...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]If you'd approached any ladies in the Sunderland Liberal club you wouldn't have had that £20 note for long...

lol!
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]we were right by thw stairs as you go out under an umbrella

Ah righteo. We went through the other door to the outside on the left hand side as you come in. Did notice a group of lads round the other door but didn't want to be too rude and get in the way whilst asking. Didn't look much room to squeeze past. Maybe I shouldn't have been so polite. Typically the only bit I didn't ask. I must have looked right dodgy looking about and approaching people.
  • Options
    Just go in the Lib and shout 'David Beckham is a wanker' and she'll find you..
  • Options
    Apologies Red Fraggle. I thought you knew me but i think i've confused you with someone else? Bit of a waste of time for two of you then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is the last list of still owing. Shouldnt take much longer.

better red than dead - tried to pay.
    bigfatepete - contacted me
    Charlton charlie - away
    CharltonaddicktedMatt
    DaveMehmet
    dizzle
    Friend or Defoe
    Red Fraggle - tried
    Revelinit - back today
    RevelinitBoy - above
    Rose and crown
    Shrew
    Spiced Addick - contacted me
    Superclive - above.
    Ted Addickson
    ValleyFlloyd Red
  • Options
    I'll take 1905 in the "last man" sweep.
  • Options
    I'll go for DaveMehmet. Him and 1905 are probably in the curry house spending the sponsorship money as we speak
  • Options
    I see Nathan and Mike have already scratched from the race.

Good call by Curb-it

I'll go for Friend or Defoe as last payer.
  • Options
    I didnt put them down as knew it would be a waste.

Ill go with CharltonaddicktedMatt i think.. but there's a few contenders on there.

Mind you saying that i have not checked my banking for a few days. ill do that now and see if i can take anyone else off.
  • Options
    Erm I've not used whispers before. Not sure if I've missed a message at all. I don't have a cheque book but could you possibly whisper where to send a cheque to? Dad will write you a cheque and I'll give him the cash and pop the cheque in the post to you. Would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks curb it. Money transferred today
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thanks, Charlton charlie; superclive; dave mehmet for your dosh.

CharltonaddicktedMatt
    dizzle
    Friend or Defoe
    Red Fraggle - tried
    Revelinit - back today
    RevelinitBoy - above
    Rose and crown
    Shrew
    Ted Addickson
    ValleyFlloyd Red

Im hoping to stretch to another kit - making it 5 in total - but only if the rest of you contribute as it makes it 1800 on the nose.

Thanks
  • Options
    Come on guys, cough up.

You don't want to be the last to pay.

And anyone whose not joined in there is still time as long as you can pay ASAP.
  • Options
    being too lazy to read through all this thread who are we actually sponsoring this year?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I left 1905 in the curry house with his Irish coffee and mints so he shouldn't be too much longer (if you pardon the pun)
  • Options
    So far Kyel and Dailly.

Going to do two yoof and then A N Other if we get the readies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]being too lazy to read through all this thread who are we actually sponsoring this year?

Richardson and Mcleod.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thanks 1905.

CharltonaddicktedMatt - contact made
    dizzle - made contact
    Friend or Defoe - made contact
    Red Fraggle - tried
    Revelinit - back today
    RevelinitBoy - above
    Rose and crown - contact made
    Ted Addickson
    ValleyFlloyd Red
  • Options
    come on folks it is a bad show to say you will and ten not even comunicate that you no longer can or want to contribute

if you dont want to just whisper B
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]So far Kyel and Dailly.

ooooooh nice, although Henry's options sound better. For the yoof could we do Mrs Popoff's son?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]

ooooooh nice, although Henry's options sound better. For the yoof could we do Mrs Popoff's son?

POPO has good a shirt number yet so no.

Come on you lot, if we don't make five shirts it will be your fault.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]

POPO has good a shirt number yet so no.

Come on you lot, if we don't make five shirts it will be your fault.

I need five shirts to get around my expanding belly
  • Options
    £20 paid sorry for the delay folks
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Shrewd move Shrew (see what I did there?)

CharltonaddicktedMatt
    dizzle
    Friend or Defoe
    Red Fraggle - tried
    Revelinit - back today
    RevelinitBoy - above
    Rose and crown
    Shrew
    Ted Addickson