Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    I am not going to be on the computer much now after today. I will be able to get on a computer on Monday for a bit but then im away for a week.

So for those still needing payment details please ask today. I can get online but tis very awkward whispering payment details on the phone.

AND COME ON NEIL WHOEVER PLEASE OWN UP TO PAYMENT.

thanks.
  • Options
    At this stage we are 1670 pledged and 670 in the Bank. Good Work everyone.

I hope to god im not going to be given a grand at the home game... errmmmmmmm! think ill have to go straight home after.
  • Options
    My PayPal payment should have gone through.
  • Options
    Yes i got an email through. thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks Valiant Phil.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]At this stage we are 1670 pledged and 670 in the Bank. Good Work everyone.

I hope to god im not going to be given a grand at the home game... errmmmmmmm! think ill have to go straight home after.

dare you to drink it LOL
  • Options
    Crikey NLA!!! You know better than to dare B surely????????
  • Options
    exactly KB
    i reckon she would do the lot before Kick off might keep the lib open for another season though
  • Options
    We're in for £20.00. On holiday, OK to pay when we get back?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Tsk Shagger ! but thanks anyway for generous contribution. How would you prefer to pay.

Killara - i think most overseas opted out of the meal but if anyone who got picked couldnt make the meal.. .they offered it to another lifer and that lifer had to make a contribution to Demelza House - this site's favourite charity so they got a few pennies out of it.[/quote]

That's OK: I like the connection with Demelza. Count me in for the GBP20 and please whisper me your details and I can do an internet transfer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Id give it a shot nla.

depends when you're back in still addicted but if you're on a 3 month cruise then probably no. i've put down for 20.
  • Options
    Okay thanks for cheque otherwarwickaddick.

Im not on here to reply to any messages re bank details for the next few days. it can wait till monday im sure.
  • Options
    its hard work trying to whisper on phone. So no prob to last two messages. I will send payment details on monday. Thanks.
  • Options
    Transferred £20 today Curb_it.
    sorry for delay
    :-)
  • Options
    £20 for me and my dad Reddog
  • Options
    Paid mine. Reference will be: The Red Robin CL
  • Options
    Sorry - been away...home for a few days and away again from tomorrow for a couple of weeks...put me down for £20 please and I'll settle up when I am back for the first home game...hope that's OK, as not got time to trawl thru the whole thread to find out that I am doing something wrong...

Cheers
    CC
  • Options
    Money in bank over the weekend:

Killarahales - 2
    red army - 20
    lord romford
    the red robin
    henry irving - for valiant phil
    plaayer
    redzed

thanks chaps.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ted's Addicksson - unfortunately i am unable to whisper you due to the symbols in your user name. i think i missed you anyway as you needed details before you went. email deleted as all sorted.

Semeeedo - is that 10 for you and 10 for reddog? please let me know and ho you plan to pay. thanks

Ill be on and off here for the day then away tomorrow for a week so get any questions in early tho can check during the week. thanks
  • Options
    Curb_it, can you whisper me you bank details please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Curb it meant to say I will see you in Lib before Bournemouth game. Thanks.
  • Options
    Yep, 20 in total for Semeeedo and Reddog.

If you can whisper me bank details I'll do a transfer asap.

Cheers
  • Options
    Finally received my pin card reader from the bank today, sent the £20 a few minutes ago. Thanks again for sorting this for everyone.
  • Options
    Sorry taken so long but have now transferred £20 to your account from kimbo and harryamuse
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks Stu of hu5 and frosty for dropping off the dosh to the door!

Maglor and Stackitsteve your dosh has gone in too!

And Exiled Addick your pay payl has gone in.

thanks to you all. Good effort.

As i have said i will not be in on the internet much now. Going to ireland tomorrow for a week. so ill collect all whispers next week.
  • Options
    £20 from me, please whisper bank details when you can!
  • Options
    spend it spend it spend it spend it

B you may be the key to us buying a striker
  • Options
    Please can i give the money to you at the bournemouth game in the Lib?
  • Options
    Can I send a cheque and if so who do I make it payable to? And where do I send it?
  • Options
    Ill reply to all whispers tomorrow when im back to work and on a proper computer. will check my banking then also so can tick people off as paid.