Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

1121314151618»

Comments

• I still love him and his shirt.
  • It won't be long before we see Charlton Life emblazoned on the shirt as the main shirt sponsor!
  • edited March 2011
    Guys, we've managed to swap our Pavel Abbott sponsorship for Carl Jenkinson.

Hope everyone is ok with that and i'm really glad that (finally) we've managed to get a youngster who has come through the system on the roster for this season.

We're awaiting official confirmation but it looks like the annual sponsors dinner will be 3rd May. If so, we plan to hold the annual draw for the places and prizes ahead of the Leyton Orient game on 2nd April.

We'll start a new thread with details once we have confirmation.

Thanks once again for your tremendous support, and additionally to Curb It and HI for their additional work
  • Nice one - Clearly theCAFC left back AND CL curse will strike now and Jenkinson will either be loaned out - or will retire from football to take up playing the triangle in a travelling folk music band based in Maidenhead

just kidding - good thinking and he's genuinely one to have a chat with and to convince to stay with the club
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Nice one - Clearly theCAFC left back AND CL curse will strike now and Jenkinson will either be loaned out - or will retire from football to take up playing the triangle in a travelling folk music band based in Maidenhead

just kidding - good thinking and he's genuinely one to have a chat with and to convince to stay with the club

Well Swisdom called that right!

F***, F***, F***erty, F***
  • Oh my days , can we pick Francis now instead?
  • Oh well, I suppose this means that he won't be at the Sponsors' Dinner then.
  • not left yet so yes he will be at the dinner and having to explain himself to a couple of lifers.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]not left yet so yes he will be at the dinner and having to explain himself to a couple of lifers.
    Oh gawd. The results of the draw for seats at the dinner will be even more interesting than usual then.