Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]What's with the 'no loaners' shite...?

Don't remember that at the start...

you can have your money back if you dont like it?
    Bit of a crass reply...

I was just thinking that considering the amount of excitement and interest players like Martin has attracted some donors might have wanted to vote for them...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]What's with the 'no loaners' shite...?

Don't remember that at the start...

you can have your money back if you dont like it?
    Bit of a crass reply...

I was just thinking that considering the amount of excitement and interest players like Martin has attracted some donors might have wanted to vote for them...

You're not organising it though, are you?
  • Options
    Book the 5 shirts , I'm happy to bump it up to cover whatever the shortfall, especially after that performance !
  • Options
    Thanks oohahh. You and College are v generous.

Ill have a chat with AFKA Henry and KB sis and we will put up our list after the votes and see if "most" agree.
  • Options
    [cite] Posted by:RedZed333[/cite]

Bit of a crass reply...

Greetings pot. Have you met kettle?
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Book the 5 shirts , I'm happy to bump it up to cover whatever the shortfall, especially after that performance !

That's the spirit! Why stop at five shirts, when we could sponsor six? Just tremendous work from Curb_It et al. (and you know that it is something special when HI stops challenging us to reach even higher levels).

I am going to lump in another 50. Whatever is in excess of requirements, please just pass on to a good cause (and, by the by, considering all the work going into this, Curb_It's wallet constitutes a good cause to my mind).
  • Options
    valley floyd red whispered me B. Told him to whisper you.

And college park you'll never make 2k, no way!
  • Options
    Solly
    Tuna

Cheers again, much appreciated
  • Options
    Mc Cormack and Francis for me.
  • Options
    Am blown away by peoples generousity especially in the current climate.

Red, don't be a silly billy. We mentioned a few pages back that it would be better to sponsor players who are ours. But if there was a real want for Martin to be sponsored of course we wouldn't ignore that.

Lets just see where we are after the votes have been counted. Oooh, feel like Davina!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Obviously i dont actually feel like Davina!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Am blown away by peoples generousity especially in the current climate.

Red, don't be a silly billy. We mentioned a few pages back that it would be better to sponsor players who are ours. But if there was a real want for Martin to be sponsored of course we wouldn't ignore that.

Lets just see where we are after the votes have been counted. Oooh, feel like Davina!!!!!
    Yeah, let the people who donated the dosh decide, much better idea...

Thanks...;0)
  • Options
    Thanks College park no flies on you, payment received.

We have 1820 pledged and paid - well done everyone.
  • Options
    how much needed for extra shirt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We have 1820 pledged and paid - well done everyone.

good effort. Cheers for arranging all this Curb_it.
  • Options
    Solly and Mambo
  • Options
    Solly - Home
    Martin - Home

If its decided that Martin is out because he's a loaner then McCormack.
  • Options
    we have just enough now for five shirts (One home, two away plus the two already paid for).

IMHO would be nice to have just a little bit more to get extra prizes like balls and gnomes.

We have 15 prizes already so we're not short so can live without extra dosh but it all helps.

Great work by curb it and KBlilsis
  • Options
    you have have the photo I won last year as a prize ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]you have have the photo I won last year as a prize ;-)

Is that the one of a well known forum member and a Sheltland pony? ; )

Extra £10 over here if you want it?
  • Options
    Any more votes please? its quite close. Well apart from Solly - he's a done deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll chuck in £20. Could someone whisper bank details to me please?
  • Options
    someone? careful... could have any dodgy character sending you their bank details!
  • Options
    As long as he's the Nigerian High Commissioner, I'm game.
  • Options
    See look at that.. simple as A B C. Thanks Jints 1840 pledged then paid then ticked off within 13 mins.
  • Options
    It's just a work avoidance ploy!
  • Options
    Okay I've just totted up on this thread as duplication on the other.

I gave up counting Solly's votes.

Abbot got 21 - kbsis swapped her youga vote to him

AKPO - 10
    Martin - 10 - i kept his original votes in
    McCormack 10

I havent voted yet.....so i will make a choice soon.

So we will go with Solly and Abbott. Sad thing i think is Abbott already has a home shirt sponsor whereas AKPO, Martin, Mccormack have no sponsors for either.
  • Options
    Martin or McCormack it is.
  • Options
    What ever you go with is fine with me B, you did the work.
  • Options
    home shirt would be better, pick anyone B - I'm sure everyone would go with your choice
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]home shirt would be better, pick anyone B - I'm sure everyone would go with your choice
    Everyone would be too scared not to.