Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Mart77... perhaps you must have forgotten that you had introduced yourself to me at the end of the last season in the liberal club??

Sorry Curb It, I may have had a drink! :0)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    lololol. And it was before the match only about 1.30ish, one of the last home games ,very funny.
  • Options
    I am a bit of a lightweight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]wghere do greenwich and Bexley get their funds to sponsor a player? or should i ask that?

Ask on the night as one of us will be sharing a table with them.

Sure the shirt will be raffled at their next AGM.... Oh hang on a minute.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I am a bit of a lightweight!

Pot and kettle I know but I doubt anyone has said that about you for a while ; - )
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]no i just dont know anymenwho would do one for something like this normally, a little scrap bit of paper and no real plan would suffice like a beer mat..

but then i never knew a man who wears cardies till i met you so that explains a lot ;-)

I can show you a whole another world, big boy.
  • Options
    Cheers for arranging this Curb It, hopefully I'll win a gnome!
  • Options
    You cheeky fecker Mr.Irving! Harsh but fair I suppose ;0)
  • Options
    Nice one connor boy.

Still open to anyone who can pay .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well can i say Ben created the spreadsheet from last year so he emailed it to me which was dead handy.

Collecting money is a lot easier when you can do a lot online - that is how the vast majority was paid in. I only paid 540 quid in yesterday for the full total of cash and cheques - the rest was done online. Very easy.

So im quite happy doing the cash collecting next year. Next year hopefully we will break 2k.

thanks everyone.
    I hope you kept the receipts...
  • Options
    Red, zip it!!!!

Right first things first, i can't take any credit for this. It's all down to Henners spreadsheet & Curb_its efforts. All i did was keep a seperate list to make sure it all tallied.

So i would like to personally thank them myself. Am happy to help out later with the draw & pressies & will also add that i dont mind offering again in the future.

What i will say is that B deserves a place at the dinner regardless. Don't know if thats acheivable with the Club, anyone?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree b shouldn't b in the draw but should b at the dinner and I reckon tav should too.
  • Options
    tavern? why what's he done he's not even donated... (he thinks he has).

anyway its not approriate about me blagging a place so honest prefer if it wasnt mentioned.
    ta.
  • Options
    Dont think its blagged B, more earnt.

But if thats how you feel, fair do's.

We'll club together & get you a gnome!!!!
  • Options
    Well done to all concerned, this sort of idea is great for people that can't really afford a full sponsership package but still want to be involved. Nearly 2 grand raised is astounding
  • Options
    Whatever you say and tav because he puts up with u
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Dont think its blagged B, more earnt.

Ian bought me a gnome after my disaappointment of not winning one last year. Honestly - bit sad. Specially as we dont have a garden. Been packed away safely until the time comes.
  • Options
    Hee hee B thats funny! We could paint a skirt on the new one & it could be Mrs Gnome ;-)
  • Options
    Well done everyone a CL five a side team. Just want to check rules If I win another gnome this year should I hand it back or allow gnome Henry a little friend?
  • Options
    When I looked in the shop there were no gnomes to be seen.

I think there may have been a rush after Kimbo posted the photos of the other Henry on here.

Cruel to keep your Gnome in the box Curb-it. Have you never seen Toy Story? : - )
  • Options
    What no gnomes!! demand a refund!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    They had some the other week when I was back home, very nearly
    bought one!!

Very well done B, Great job and what a sum of money raised eh, could almost buy our own player!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Dont think its blagged B, more earnt.

Ian bought me a gnome after my disaappointment of not winning one last year. Honestly - bit sad. Specially as we dont have a garden. Been packed away safely until the time comes.

Nooooo liberate the gnome! Our Charlton gnome is not allowed in the garden incase he gets weathered. He's got pride of place in the conservatory.
  • Options
    Maybe next year we could go one further and sign a player ;0)
  • Options
    There's no place like gnome...
  • Options
    Let's hope we are in a position where we have some dough for players, but mart your idea might be a really good one. How many active members on here? About 3k, tenner each is 30k and enough for an Abbott or Francis
  • Options
    I used to have a gnome (present from ex-Heineken colleagues) and we put him in the garden in Ireland, and when it froze he got some nasty cracks and eventually broke up.
    So look after your Charlton gnomes and don't put them in the garden!!
  • Options
    can't believe I only just opened this thread

great idea

I'm in for twenty notes....adds a bit more for the prize fund....

whisper me the details on how to pay

(I can send a proxy to the dinner if I win a seat at the dinner, right? Would be out of the country...but have some season ticket holding family members who would love to go)

thanks to organisers
  • Options
    thanks for the offer siv but if you can't make the dinner I think it would be fairer if the place went to another lifer on the iist.

What do others think?
  • Options
    Curb it should be at the dinner end of story
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

I can give it a good home until you need it!!!!!!