Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship 2010/11 **ed. We now sponsor Dailly, Reid, McCormack, Eccleston and JENKINSON

Comments

• Options
    Apologies folks two sponsors have taken Solly's home and away kits this week. Im really sorry about this. I should have paid that last week when I know so many had voted and i had enough money for that.

So I had better pay up the others before i mess up further.

We have already paid for Dailly's training Reid's away.

So:

Alan McCormack's home
    Lee Martin's Away
    Pawell Abbott away - as mentioned he already has one sponsor unlike many others who have none but I will go with him as thats what you requested.
  • Options
    Them's the breaks B. Not your fault.

Good news is more players are being sponsored by others, not just CL, and that means more cash for the Club and more players to meet at the dinner.

Happy with Macca, Martin and Abbot.
  • Options
    Macca, Martin and Abbot is good for me too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Apologies folks two sponsors have taken Solly's home and away kits this week. Im really sorry about this. I should have paid that last week when I know so many had voted and i had enough money for that.

So I had better pay up the others before i mess up further.

Wish we had more supporters like you who 'messed up'. Many thanks for all the efforts. TBH, I'm happy sponsoring anyone.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    More than happy with that, great work Curb-it and KBLittlesis.

Nearly a 50% increase on last season's amount raised.

Now, when's the draw? : - )
  • Options
    Well done Curb It, great work and thank you to all those who have helped support it(particularly individuals who contributed extra).

Not far off £2k pledged, great achievement.
  • Options
    what afka said!

Cheers to all involved!
  • Options
    Great work for all those who organised, thanks again.
  • Options
    Thanks to all who sorted this out, feels good to be part of such a well run idea
  • Options
    lovely jubbly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Five shirts is an excellent effort.

Well done and thanks to the organisers.
  • Options
    echo the above comments
  • Options
    That is an incredible effort guys. I decided to go on my own this season (Semedo Training) as I wanted to give the club some much needed money as I don't buy a season ticket.

Sign of the times that the sponsor's page in the programme will include a lot of website's, a bit different from John's Dry Cleaners and the like in the 80's!

Anyone know when the names will appear on the OS?
  • Options
    great work Curb-it and KBLittlesis.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]great work Curb-it and KBLittlesis.

Agreed, great work for getting this many shirts and I look forward to the draw!
  • Options
    B makes it worthwhile the effort that you put into your spreadsheet.

Well-done everyone
  • Options
    Well can i say Ben created the spreadsheet from last year so he emailed it to me which was dead handy.

Collecting money is a lot easier when you can do a lot online - that is how the vast majority was paid in. I only paid 540 quid in yesterday for the full total of cash and cheques - the rest was done online. Very easy.

So im quite happy doing the cash collecting next year. Next year hopefully we will break 2k.

thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Excellent work one and all, particularly Curb_it and KB's Sis for doing all the organising.

I somehow managed to miss the voting for who to sponsor but I'm happy to sponsor whoever - as long as the money is finding it's way into the club's coffers that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    well done and thanks to those organising. Think raising nearly 2k in today's economic climate is excellant.
  • Options
    i don't think NLA has seen a spreadsheet before.

: - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no i just dont know any men who would do one for something like this normally, a little scrap bit of paper and no real plan would suffice like a beer mat..

but then i never knew a man who wears cardies till i met you so that explains a lot ;-)
  • Options
    well done Curb-it and KBLittlesis

and many thanks
  • Options
    Is it too late to pledge? I'd be willing to stick a tenner in for the ball/gnome etc if I can pay by Paypal?
  • Options
    Yes connorboy - there is 40 quid left in the pot for pressies so any more will be good. ill whisper details.
  • Options
    wghere do greenwich and Bexley get their funds to sponsor a player? or should i ask that?
  • Options
    20 quid pledged :-D
  • Options
    Got it. cheers.
  • Options
    Well done and thanks to all who have organised this. I knew it was well organised when Curb It knew my name before I'd even told her!
  • Options
    Mart77... perhaps you must have forgotten that you had introduced yourself to me at the end of the last season in the liberal club??
  • Options
    Well done to the organisers and contributors.

Once again, Charlton fans have rallied to the call.