Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******-The 2010/11 Football Betting thread-*******

Comments

• Options
    Swindon have done us both
  • Options
    Got a low odds high stakes 4-fold on the go today

Chelsea (W)
    Brighton (W)
    Barcelona (1-0 up against ten man Zaragoza with half an hour to go)
    Real Madrid (7pm k/o)
  • Options
    Interested in what that pays mate...?
  • Options
    Came in at just under 2/1, which is more than enough if you're trusting and prepared to back it with a fair amount... that kind of bet is pretty much 9/10 guaranteed, the one time it goes wrong you hope it's after enough times of it going right!!!
  • Options
    Had:

Chelsea -1
    Barca
    Madrid -1

£70 paid back 175. Seems an obvious bet now but was was sweating on Chelsea for a bit until Kalou scored.

Just wished i'd added Birmingham and Brighton as i was initially thinking about.
  • Options
    Accumulator for today:

AX Alkmaar
    PSV
    FC Twente
    Olympiakos
    Sp Lisbon

All playing at home against out of form very poor opposition. £10 bet pays £29.30 on Betfair
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Put my free £5 bet I got from Beat Victor on over 2.5 goals in 3 games, won £24.67. Portsmouth, Watford and Peterborough games, so over 3.5 goals in all 3 games would have won.
    Did another one of these yesterday, 3 goals in 2 of the games only 2 in the other so just missed out. Again was with a free bet from Beat Victor so not costing me anything.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Accumulator for today:

AX Alkmaar
    PSV
    FC Twente
    Olympiakos
    Sp Lisbon

All playing at home against out of form very poor opposition. £10 bet pays £29.30 on Betfair

I think you're okay with PSV... NINE - NIL vs Feyenoord with five minutes to go

Although they've been in steady decline for a few years, probably one of the most shocking results i've seen in my lifetime in all top-level football and almost certainly the worst in feyenoord's recent history
  • Options
    Make that TEN

Man sent off after 34 minutes but that's still utterly dreadful
  • Options
    ^ Ridiculous.

Today i had:

Liverpool
    Arsenal v City - over 2.5 goals (just got away with that)
    Stuugart (currently 1-0 up, 20 mins left)
    Inter Milan

Paid 7.21, £30 on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Put my free £5 bet I got from Beat Victor on over 2.5 goals in 3 games, won £24.67. Portsmouth, Watford and Peterborough games, so over 3.5 goals in all 3 games would have won.

That poxy beat victor free bet gives me nightmares last season I won the top prize one week of a £500 free bet, I didnt realise I could break the money up and place bets of £10's £20 £50 etc so I stuck the lot on a horse at 11-4 which of course came no where, when I found out about a week later you could split the bet up I wasn't a happy bunny :)

Unless you'd got a bit of inside info from someone 'in the know' then you've got to be mad to bet on a horse in the first place. Why didn't you put it on a Chelsea or Barcelona home game?

You have to place a bet on a price that is evens or above, I should have just stuck to a easy double or treble on the footie but at the same time it was the first and probably the only time I will ever lay out £500 on a bet so thought I would go for something at a decent price
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Accumulator for today:

AX Alkmaar
    PSV
    FC Twente
    Olympiakos
    Sp Lisbon

AZ Alkmaar won 3-0
    PSV won 10-0
    FC Twente won 3-2
    Sporting Won 1-0
    Olympiakos won 1-0

Hope a few of you got on it. A couple were a bit too close for comfort but they all count !
  • Options
    At 2/1 you should have had least a score on it.

Hindsight is wonderful though
  • Options
    Double for tonight.

Brazil Serie A league.

Santos & Cruzerio both 9.30 pm kick offs.

odss 11-8 (2.23) on Betfair
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]At 2/1 you should have had least a score on it.

Hindsight is wonderful though

I had £50 on it.
  • Options
    Oh right, thought you said a tenner.

Come on Inter, get it sorted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Oh right, thought you said a tenner.

Come on Inter, get it sorted

No i just gave an example of what a tenner would pay out.

Your accumulator would be more impressive if Rafa's boys manage to score in the second half. Fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    FFS. Why is it always one that lets you down.

Fuck off Inter
  • Options
    It happens so often. sickner. Still time yet though.
  • Options
    Stuck £2 on this accy to win £190..

Brentford - Peterboro both teams to score
    Brighton
    Liverpool
    Malouda to score anytime
    Van der Vaart to score anytime
    WB v Fulham draw :(

Also stuck £2 on a goals galore, all teams to score atleast one with 14 teams.. only Watford let me down. :(

Oh and a fiver on Anyinsah first goal, and a fiver on VdV first goal.. both scored.. second!

Oo and a fiver Fabregas any time to score today for interest and to see if my luck would turn, funnily enough he missed a penalty, and I fully expected him to. lol :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]FFS. Why is it always one that lets you down.

Fuck off Inter

1-1 could still happen!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Double for tonight.

Brazil Serie A league.

Santos & Cruzerio both 9.30 pm kick offs.

odss 11-8 (2.23) on Betfair

Gone for this as well, even though betting on south american football is always risky. Santos should stuff Gremio Prudente who are rock bottom and Cruz are top at home to Mineiro who played at altitude in the week so they should be knackered.
  • Options
    FFS Cruzeiro one down after 7 minutes!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]FFS Cruzeiro one down after 7 minutes!

Very early days. Minerio have conceded 28 goals away from home this season. It wonmt stay that way.

2-0 down now! Bugger
  • Options
    Cruzeiro 2 down, get a penalty, game on i think. Oh no they miss it and Mineiro break and score. The leaders 3-0 down at home to a relegation threatened side inside half hour! Most probably my last ever bet on South American football, it springs up too many surprises.
  • Options
    1-3 believe me this aint over yet!
  • Options
    Ha ha ridiculous. Cruzeiro now 4-1 down, and Santos have just let in 3 goals in 15 minutes at home to the bottom side who have 1 away win all season and only 8 away goals before tonight.

Avoiding Brazilian football from now on, unless it's to back under/overs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ha ha ridiculous. Cruzeiro now 4-1 down, and Santos have just let in 3 goals in 15 minutes at home to the bottom side who have 1 away win all season and only 8 away goals before tonight.

Avoiding Brazilian football from now on, unless it's to back under/overs.

Agreed
  • Options
    Goals Galore bet with Bet Fred

9/1 both teams to score in all 4 games

Derby v Watford
    Peterboro v Brighton
    Northampton v Gillingham
    Port Vale v Crewe
  • Options
    Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Huddersfield all to win, all (-1) = 20/1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!