Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My moaning once again.

At the time of 3.00pm-Saturday, We were 2nd in the league, 4 wins on the trot, why was the Valley not that loud once again? and why was booing involved? It don't just make me angry, it really upsets me to be honest. You could call me a bit of a kid for getting upset over this. But i now honestly can't understand what some of the fans want to make them A: stop bitching, B: Really get behind the team.

When the 3rd goal went in, it was very loud then yes, but why can't this be from start to finish? If i were rich, I would pay everybody in the home end to stand and sing, i really would!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]At the time of 3.00pm-Saturday, We were 2nd in the league, 4 wins on the trot, why was the Valley not that loud once again? and why was booing involved? It don't just make me angry, it really upsets me to be honest. You could call me a bit of a kid for getting upset over this. But i now honestly can't understand what some of the fans want to make them A: stop bitching, B: Really get behind the team.

When the 3rd goal went in, it was very loud then yes, but why can't this be from start to finish? If i were rich, I would pay everybody in the home end to stand and sing, i really would!

As you are not rich, would you mind just paying me?
  • Options
    1. Did you really have to start yet another thread on this? Every game you do it. Just carry on with any of the many threads you've already started

2. Yes, it does make you a big kid. You're 25 years old so about time you got used to small disappointments in life

3. At least your spelling and grammar are improving ; - )
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]At the time of 3.00pm-Saturday, We were 2nd in the league, 4 wins on the trot, why was the Valley not that loud once again? and why was booing involved? It don't just make me angry, it really upsets me to be honest. You could call me a bit of a kid for getting upset over this. But i now honestly can't understand what some of the fans want to make them A: stop bitching, B: Really get behind the team.

As you are not rich, would you mind just paying me?

Haha i would, but then again 1 extra person wont make a difference i am sorry to say.
  • Options
    Another it's all the fans fault thread ... great.
  • Options
    4. Learn to quote ie tick the BBC code box
  • Options
    How old?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]How old?

Nearly the same age as you
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]1. Did you really have to start yet another thread on this? Every game you do it. Just carry on with any of the many threads you've already started

2. Yes, it does make you a big kid. You're 25 years old so about time you got used to small disappointments in life

3. At least your spelling and grammar are improving ; - )[/quote]

Oh i have many problems in my life that i am used to believe me, and i never really get upset about anything. But this really ticks me off.

Haha yes the spelling and grammar are improving thank you.

Also i am sorry to creating another thread on this, i am just really trying to make people realise.
  • Options
    Laughable that people who have crap spelling themselves are picking holes in jazzys.
  • Options
    Its all good tho mate lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laughable that some people have no sense of humour and can't see a : - ) when it's right in front of them.
  • Options
    30uab1f.gif
  • Options
    I didn't get there on Saturday but March Jnr was there, in the North Lower, and said that the game was ruined for him by the attitude of many of those around him. It was moan, moan, moan for most of the game, with 'Parky out' being their main shout. He tried to reason with them but got nowhere, so as you say jj, what more do the team have to do to get people behind them?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]I didn't get there on Saturday but March Jnr was there, in the North Lower, and said that the game was ruined for him by the attitude of many of those around him. It was moan, moan, moan for most of the game, with 'Parky out' being their main shout. He tried to reason with them but got nowhere, so as you say jj, what more do the team have to do to get people behind them?[/quote]

Thank **** somebody agrees with me.

As i say, hearing booing and hearing 'Parky out' made me really confused! We are on a great roll at the moment. Parky and the players deserve real support.

Well all i say is that, at least some of us are standing, singing and giving support for the 90mins, and i will keep up my vocal support until we lose 10 home games in a row.
  • Options
    i agree the atmosphere was a bit flat on saturday, it is hard to get songs started when people seem to only sing when the drummer starts
    and when the drummer keeps playing "CAFC" and "REDARMY" its hard to carry on for more than 5 minutes
    wheres the drummer from peterborough?
  • Options
    Its just a 1 point after the 3rd goal went in, the crowd was buzzing!(which i can understand of corse) but i just don't get why we can't be that loud constantly?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]i agree the atmosphere was a bit flat on saturday, it is hard to get songs started when people seem to only sing when the drummer starts
    and when the drummer keeps playing "CAFC" and "REDARMY" its hard to carry on for more than 5 minutes
    wheres the drummer from peterborough?

And where was the Bouncing we saw at Peterborough. Would love to see that as regular thing,
  • Options
    laughable that you react to everything Henry calm down its just a messageboard dear fellow.
  • Options
    If our away support was the same at home, then you would not be able to hear yourself think. It would be amazing!
  • Options
    I am guessing some people really dislike me on here lol. But just remember this... i am a supporter who believes standing and singing and going home with no voice is what support is about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nobody dislikes you on here jazzy just that some people get their rocks off on here in various ways lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]laughable that you react to everything Henry calm down its just a messageboard dear fellow.

Oh dear, sudden backtrack there Nolly.

: - ) Smiley thing just so you know I'm laughing
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]I am guessing some people really dislike me on here lol. But just remember this... i am a supporter who believes standing and singing and going home with no voice is what support is about.

Stop being so precious. No one "really dislikes" you they just don't like you constantly telling others what "support is about" as if your way is the only way and no one else can be a supporter if they don't act like you. They can, they do and they have been for many, many years.

And it is a capital I when referring to yourself ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]30uab1f.gif
  • Options
    oh crikey what are you harping on about man,stop preying on peoples innocent posts then hiding behind a smiley or whatever it is..........
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Standing up singing is not just MY idea of support. Thats what support is! and i will keep mentioning it, over and over again.
  • Options
    sidddddarnnnnn
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]30uab1f.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]oh crikey what are you harping on about man,stop preying on peoples innocent posts then hiding behind a smiley or whatever it is..........

calm down, calm down, it's a message board.
  • Options
    thats the spirit.