Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My moaning once again.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Do u expect us to sing for the whole 90 minitues then?

No, I expect when singing is going on, more join in.
  • Options
    Oh I get you mate. Tbh where I sit in the West Upper Block L Me and my Dad are the only ones that really join in. It would be better if more did.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Just back today from three weeks in Costa Rica/Nicaragua and checked in to see what people are saying...

What is there to moan about? Seven games undefeated while I was away, so if you would all like to club together and send me back to Central America, can I suggest that would be a far better investment of CL's resources than sponsoring Pawel Abbott's kit?

The only cloud I see on the horizon is Parky winning the Nov divisional manager of the month award. We all know what invaribaly follows after that. But I'm sure that if you can send me off on hol again, everything will be fine...
  • Options
    Jarman - Your post number 116 (not sure how to quote from a previous page) - Can you explain - i assume you are assuming i am a wannabee hooligan? Also - i've been around much longer than the cafc cafc chant and remember when it started - don't have a major major problem with it but think it's run it's course. I think it started pre upper tier when the original drummer -Mark was it? - started it - it was original and caught on - now quite frankly its becoming a bit of a dull drone and sounds a bit soppy - make room for something new i say - i like to join in the singing but am tired of the cafc cafc drone and i'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Thank you Addick Hig.
  • Options
    Adams family getting a bit boring too - can we not think up some new ones - feels like we have run out of ideas a bit. Maybe more people would join in with something fresh?
  • Options
    how about going back to the good ol days ? zigger zagger zigger zagger oi oi oi .......... oh yes indeedy !
  • Options
    A nice new chant for Parky would be good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]A nice new chant for Parky would be good.

Singing the original EIEIO version would be start with it ending with We are Charlton, We are Charlton, Parky is our King (think this is the traditional version anyway).
  • Options
    Singing the original EIEIO version would be start with it ending with We are Charlton, We are Charlton, Parky is our King (think this is the traditional version anyway).

So true it annoys me that we sing the song wrong. TBH it doesn't really make sense withouth the bit on the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Do u expect us to sing for the whole 90 minitues then?

Why not?
  • Options
    Well I'd be up for it if more people round me would
  • Options
    MOG best post ever